Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which game releasing in May are you the most excited for?

Which game releasing in May are you the most excited for?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which game releasing in May are you the most excited for?

• LocoRoco Remastered
    • Prey
    • Trails in the Sky the 3rd (PC)
    • Birthdays the Beginning
    • Minecraft (Switch)
    • Farpoint
    • Ys Origin (Vita)
    • Rime
    • Injustice 2
    • Skylar & Plux
    • Fire Emblem Echoes: SoV
    • Friday the 13th The Game
    • Nothing in May..
    • Another game not listed here? Share below!

anyone who says minecraft is a terrible person

I'm all kinds of into Injustice 2. Not because I want to play it- I'm completely shit at fighting games- but because it just looks awesome. I'm pretty into DC in general, and the huge cast of more obscure characters is super appealing to me. All the trailers make it look super cinematic in a really cool way and graphically it's just a treat to watch. Really looking forward to watching pro gameplay of it.

Oh, and Prey also looks really cool, I'm just not into first-person horror/suspense games. (Plus I can't quite forgive it for being a completely different game than the original Prey.)

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

This game. I've heard good things about the DS original, can't wait to dabble with the remastered version.

As excited as I am for Fire Emblem Echoes and Street Fighter II on the Switch, I've been looking forward to Friday the 13th: The Game for a long time now and I don't even care about the movie series. The beta was fantastic, can't wait for the full game! Not so much for all the inevitable controversy that's going to come from it...

I don't think there's much for me to pick in May. Well, actually, there's Fire Emblem Echoes but not right away. I didn't even beat Fire Emblem Fates.

Apart from FE:E... Nope.

No wait. I know. The Surge. You know, that Dark Souls in robot world from the developers of Lords of the Fallen. I'm a bit interested by this game. But I won't pick it up this month I think. Unless, the game turns out to be absolutely brilliant, with a challenging but fair difficulty and as good as the original Dark Souls. (Which I'm beating again with some of my best friends, it's an awesome game for sure.)

So yeah, The Surge. After all, we need a good succesor to Dark Souls now the licence is sleeping.

But I'd like to see a Bloodborne 2.