Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

No, this is not clickbait. And no, this is not paid promotion either. Let me cut to the chase, TheGamersJoint did a collaborative video with VoltEditzz on attraction flows for Kingdom Hearts III. 

Now the shocking part about this video is that it was posted on 24th August 2014... This basically means that he predicted The Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster before they were publicly revealed. Talk about a scary coincidence!

If Mickey Mouse' Fun Wheel ends up being the attraction flow revealed for the next Kingdom Hearts III trailer, then TheGamersJoint would hit three in a row with his predictions.

Just a coincidence.

Once we saw the Attraction Flow, a lot of people thought the tea cups would be one. They're an iconic part of the parks. The Buzz Lightyear one is also kinda a giveaway. There aren't that many unique rides at the parks (apart from aesthetics), so this is another obvious one.

Just a coincidence.

Once we saw the Attraction Flow, a lot of people thought the tea cups would be one. They're an iconic part of the parks. The Buzz Lightyear one is also kinda a giveaway. There aren't that many unique rides at the parks (apart from aesthetics), so this is another obvious one.

Oh, I'm not denying the coincidence. I just find it really impressive coincidental foresight. How is the Buzz Lightyear ride a giveaway too (just out of curiosity).

No, this is not clickbait. And no, this is not paid promotion either. Let me cut to the chase, TheGamersJoint did a collaborative video with VoltEditzz on attraction flows for Kingdom Hearts III. 

Now the shocking part about this video is that it was posted on 24th August 2014... This basically means that he predicted The Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster before they were publicly revealed. Talk about a scary coincidence!

If Mickey Mouse' Fun Wheel ends up being the attraction flow revealed for the next Kingdom Hearts III trailer, then TheGamersJoint would hit three in a row with his predictions.

Big deal, those are easy attractions to predict. May as well throw the Matterhorn, Monorail, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, and other rides in there. Yeah it's nice that his guesses were confirmed but I'm not thinking that much of it. It's not that hard of a thing to anticipate.

Sorry if I seem a bit snarky, I guess I just don't really care for this channel, or really many big channel names in this fandom in general, they just don't grab my interest like other youtube personalities, and I don't really care for their theories either. :P

Oh, I'm not denying the coincidence. I just find it really impressive coincidental foresight. How is the Buzz Lightyear ride a giveaway too (just out of curiosity).

Once you take away the themes of the rides in the parks, a lot of the same, and it actually can't be repeated for Attraction Flow. For example, we know we have a "Thunder Mountain" attack for KH3, so you wouldn't have a "Space Mountain" attack, since it would essentially be the same mechanics.

The Buzz Lightyear ride is extremely unique, so it seems like an obvious choice. I would imagine a Carousel, Tower of Terror, and a Small World will be Attraction Flow attacks as well.

Big deal, those are easy attractions to predict. May as well throw the Matterhorn, Monorail, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, and other rides in there. Yeah it's nice that his guesses were confirmed but I'm not thinking that much of it. It's not that hard of a thing to anticipate.

Sorry if I seem a bit snarky, I guess I just don't really care for this channel, or really many big channel names in this fandom in general, they just don't grab my interest like other youtube personalities, and I don't really care for their theories either. :P

I've never really been to Disneyland before so I am completely oblivious to Disneyland rides. Thanks for pointing that out. And it's cool, Outside of Soralaam1, I'm not subscribed to any of these channels cause they don't grab my interest either. I only stumbled on the video because I YouTubed attraction flows.  

Once you take away the themes of the rides in the parks, a lot of the same, and it actually can't be repeated for Attraction Flow. For example, we know we have a "Thunder Mountain" attack for KH3, so you wouldn't have a "Space Mountain" attack, since it would essentially be the same mechanics.

The Buzz Lightyear ride is extremely unique, so it seems like an obvious choice. I would imagine a Carousel, Tower of Terror, and a Small World will be Attraction Flow attacks as well.

Really? wow, no wonder it's easy for people to predict what sorts of rides can make it into the game. Man, I now feel that my post holds little value. Having Tower of Terror in the game would ironically be nostalgic seeing as it's being replaced by Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout.

Not really a prediction, those are some of the most well known and popular rides at Disney Parks. You'd be crazy to not put those rides on a list of rides you think they'll put in the game.