Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblade101

If Moana were a world in Kingdom Hearts III.....

Ever since I first saw the latest Disney movie Moana I have loved it and have wondered what it would be like in KH3. Down below I have some questions for all of you and I'll have my own answers in bold.

If Moana were a world in KH3:

1. What do you think the name of the world would be?

I honestly can't think of a name for the world at this time.

2. What song from the movie would you want as the normal walking around field music, and which song would be the battle music?

I would love the field theme to be Moana's song "How Far I'll Go", as for the battle music I'm not too sure. And as a side note I'd LOVE to hear some kind of mix of "You're Welcome" when we first meet Maui! I LOVE that song so much!  :smile:  :smile:  :smile: 

3. Which locations from the movie would you like to be able to visit?

I would like to be able to visit every location that was shown in the movie, it just looks so beautiful and I'd love to be able to explore it all.  :smile: 

4. Who would you want as the party member for the world: Moana with her boat ore and the ocean assisting her, or Maui with his giant fishhook that helps him shapeshift into anything?

I honestly can't choose between them, so what if there was a thing were you could switch between them both as party members?  :smile: 

5. What would you want the Heartless to look like, (describe them)?

Given that the majority of the movie takes place near or in the ocean, I think there should be a good amount of aquatic Heartless, similar to what there was in the KH1 version of Atlantica.

Moana fits perfectly in KH3. Darkness? Check. A girl that wants to explore the outside world? Check. A sick final boss? Check. An environment that almost looks like Destiny Island? Check. Cool fighting styles are possible for Moana (controls the ocean)? Check. Music that touches the heart? Check.

Moana fits perfectly in KH3. Darkness? Check. A girl that wants to explore the outside world? Check. A sick final boss? Check. An environment that almost looks like Destiny Island? Check. Cool fighting styles are possible for Moana (controls the ocean)? Check. Music that touches the heart? Check.

Don't forget Lilo&Stitch if this world will be in KH3.

You know, I just recently saw Moana, and think it would work pretty well in KH III as well. As for your questions here are my answers xD 

I don't have anything super creative right now, but the best I can come up with is "Beyond the Reef" 

2. What song from the movie would you want as the normal walking around field music, and which song would be the battle music?

I don't really have a preference, but a spin on How Far I'll Go would be nice. One of our members(Taco Lea) actually did a spin on Moana world music and I think it'd be really fitting. https://youtu.be/uqU3NGYllHs

I'd like to visit all locations as well, maybe they could do it similar to how they did Port Royal in KH II where you get on the ship and pick your destination, and battle enemies along the way. 

4. Who would you want as the party member for the world: Moana with her boat ore and the ocean assisting her, or Maui with his giant fishhook that helps him shapeshift into anything?

Tbh there are a lot of possibilites with Maui, but I'd actually prefer Moana over him. 

Maybe coconut shaped heartless like those pirates they encountered in the movie lmao. Lava themed heartless, and also fish themed heartless would work too. 

That's all I got. Here's hoping we see such a world in KH III xD 

You know, I just recently saw Moana, and think it would work pretty well in KH III as well. As for your questions here are my answers xD

I don't have anything super creative right now, but the best I can come up with is "Beyond the Reef" 

I don't really have a preference, but a spin on How Far I'll Go would be nice. One of our members(Taco Lea) actually did a spin on Moana world music and I think it'd be really fitting. https://youtu.be/uqU3NGYllHs

I'd like to visit all locations as well, maybe they could do it similar to how they did Port Royal in KH II where you get on the ship and pick your destination, and battle enemies along the way. 

Tbh there are a lot of possibilites with Maui, but I'd actually prefer Moana over him. 

Maybe coconut shaped heartless like those pirates they encountered in the movie lmao. Lava themed heartless, and also fish themed heartless would work too. 

That's all I got. Here's hoping we see such a world in KH III xD

YES to all!!!!!!  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

Edited by Keyblade101

The Domain of Te Fiti (Te Fiti is the fictional creation god of Moana).

I think original orchestrations would be absolutely fine. Yoko's talented enough to create her own interpretations for Moana. 

I want to see all the locations, but the area that I'm most excited about is The Land of Monsters. 

Because the Disney Revival movies have always been about the duo, why not have both Moana and Maui as party members. Or alternatively, Moana is the party member and Maui is a summon.

Base the Heartless on Hawaiian and Polynesian culture. Here's some visual inspirations as to what they could be based off.

Polynesian-Tiki-Totem-Wearing-Grass-Skir

2b42a073bdbfab7e26b17142ab0f0a90.jpg

fa8773016931d9fa87d00379cafeda58.jpg

c25fff421e9db2524f3e7a52462ac539.jpg

Edited by Guest

The Domain of Te Fiti (Te Fiti is the fictional creation god of Moana).

I think original orchestrations would be absolutely fine. Yoko's talented enough to create her own interpretations for Moana. 

I want to see all the locations, but the area that I'm most excited about is The Land of Monsters. 

Because the Disney Revival movies have always been about the duo, why not have both Moana and Maui as party members. Or alternatively, Moana is the party member and Maui is a summon.

Base the Heartless on Hawaiian and Polynesian culture. Here's some visual inspirations as to what they could be based off.

Polynesian-Tiki-Totem-Wearing-Grass-Skir

2b42a073bdbfab7e26b17142ab0f0a90.jpg

fa8773016931d9fa87d00379cafeda58.jpg

c25fff421e9db2524f3e7a52462ac539.jpg

YEEEESSSS to all!!!!!! :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

It would be cool if Lilo & Stitch are part of the Moana world. 

they could do that after all the final fantasy people share worlds to

as  to the questions above

dont know something simpel like tropic paradise 

I would actually like it if desteny Island soundtrack or a little different version from it would play during the non combat moments. The reason why i wont this is because I think it would be awesome to put this world near the end of the game which makes sora miss his home even more and the music would drive this point home.

as for battle music an alternate version of you are welcome or just a some random caribbean that gets your blood pumping

most definitely the realm of monsters but also a short visit to her home island would be nice. We could also use an actual boat to get around Zelda wind waker style

Moana is fine but yea she is stil "a disney Princess :wink: " and princesses dont fight.

like many have said they would look like coconuts but that one creature in the realm of monsters with the glowing mask is perfect. They could also use the demon tide when a island gets eaten and  they could use a new version of the Pirate ship from KH1.

I know this is two years old, but with Moana they need to have Tamatoa sing Shiny before the fight or have a instrumental version of Shiny play when you battle Tamatoa.

@Dustin Lübbers Did you forget that Ariel, Mulan, and Rapunzel were party members, and Disney Princesses?

Edited by twilight_roxas