Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

What Does KH2.8 Say About KH3?

I honestly think that 0.2 is a step in the right direction, and everything about the game feels awesome, and if that's a taste of how next gen Kingdom Hearts will feel, then we're in for an awesome ride! I'm sure Kingdom Hearts III will be even more amazing when it releases! And I'm sure the story will end in a satisfying way that'll make us all happy, ya know?

I've loved all the entries in the series, and III will be the most amazing of all! :3

It is a taste of what we could get in KH3 graphics and battle system wise in regards to 0.2. Now as for story, I say this constantly, we continue to severely underestimate how large KH3 will be and HD2.8 only helps hold water to my argument.

After playing 2.8 a few months after release my opinion is that the combat is not as good as KH2 maybe a bit better than BBS but it does feel good and that is what matters. It gives a taste of what's to come and I am 100% sure it will be way better in KH3. I am sure Nomura knows we want a good ending and close all open plots untill now.

2.8 BBS EP2 was kinda the KH3 demo and they updated what needed to be updated so they take that into KH3:)

Final Chapter Prologue, its name says it all, it was there to conclude everything that leads to the events of Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was the preparation of both Master Riku and Sora for what's about to happen in Kingdom Hearts III from chaos while pointing out all the clashes that are meant to happen in future.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0.2 - A Fragmentary Passage- was there to bring the sufferings of our beloved feminine protagonist, Master Aqua, one of the Guradians of Light and how she has an important role to the last piece of the story's conclusion because only with her, the other two pupils of Master Eraqus can be saved.
Kingdom Hearts Chi Back Cover was there to cover the missing pieces of the legendary history of the keyblade war and the origin of Master Xehanort's keyblade, which has its important role in Kingdom Hearts III, while also bringing the secret behind the Foreseers and Dandelions. 

​They prepare the player to the last game of the Seeker of Darkness Saga. 
​Such a beautiful collection to have and the taste of the unreal engine 4 on both 0.2 and Back Cover was beautifully made, the taste of how the flowmotion is going to look like in KHIII was nicely given in KH3D and the gameplay of 0.2 gave us a nice taste of KHIII.

​Can't wait for that title :D

Edited by Master Keeper