Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

We secretly had KH3 all along... And thoughts on Nomura

KH1

image issues

Re chain of memories= KH2

KH2= KH3

But in all serious here I am really thinking about to replace Nomura if he can't show 5 hours of gameplay to Square Enix themself in 2018/19 begin.

Just keep all the work they did on 3 and replace him give him time.

You can say it will take longer... But I am pretty sure it won't if Nomura is removed if he can't show anything to Square in 2018.

They had years of time now.

Sorry I am just losing patience and hearing these rumors of another FF15 doesn't fit me.

If you disagree I totally see why but we are at the point at just grabbing every rumor we can find for KH3 now.

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

With all of this waiting and Nomura wanted the game perfect, something tells me that the game itself is going to be huge.

​I really don't have a problem of waiting so long. I don't have a PS4 yet anyways... Hopefully, I'll get one when all of these big money projects are out of the way. My dad was talking about getting an new TV this Christmas or next year. So, PS4 maybe around the corner from there.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

While I'm all for spending time to make a game good, Nomura needs a fire lit under him. The fact of the matter is it's his job to deliver a product, and considering that he was already removed from FF XV for dragging his feet, I feel that he needs to be pushed to get it done.

While I'm all for spending time to make a game good, Nomura needs a fire lit under him. The fact of the matter is it's his job to deliver a product, and considering that he was already removed from FF XV for dragging his feet, I feel that he needs to be pushed to get it done.

I swear Nomura has unlimited time on this game like nobody even checks on it

That's where I disagree. See, rushing a game doesn't mean its going to be good,

and also means its going to be poorly preped, EA is an example.

And plus, if it takes longer, its going to be more developed. Majora's Mask and The Last Guardian are two examples of games that had long development times, but had almost perfect gameplay.

Yes, its nomoura's job to release the product, but I dont want KH3 to be rushed to the point where its virtually unplayable.

And plus, if it takes longer, its going to be more developed. Majora's Mask and The Last Guardian are two examples of games that had long development times, but had almost perfect gameplay.

Yes, its nomoura's job to release the product, but I dont want KH3 to be rushed to the point where its virtually unplayable.

The point in my eyes is that it seems like the guy is hardly working on KH3

The point in my eyes is that it seems like the guy is hardly working on KH3

Trust me, he is. KH3 is not going tone one of those games where its done in a month. There may be a dry season, but would you rather have the entire game plot spoiled before it even comes out?

Well, I lost my faith for Nomura a long time ago. I would like to say that it was mainly for the Versus fiasco, but it's more like he just kept saying "Wait a little longer", he kept saying that time and time again that I actually thought the game was going to be cancelled.

That is why every time there is some news regarding Nomura, or KH3, and he drops the "Wait a little longer" I keep thinking that KH3 will take a lot more time to come out.

In the end, we can't do anything but to wait for the game to be released, but like I said before, my faith in Nomura is long gone.

He hasn't been rushed, though; that's almost what the problem is. He's been given an excess of time to create the game, to the point where nothing he creates should be unplayable with the excuse being time constraints. 

I agree and dissagree at the same time sure someone needs to kick nomuras but so that he gets moving on the other hand this will be the grand finally of the saga anything below perfect would be a dissapointmentnot only for the ans but to him aswell. I know it sucks but i can only repeat what others said before Patience is a virtue

He hasn't been rushed, though; that's almost what the problem is. He's been given an excess of time to create the game, to the point where nothing he creates should be unplayable with the excuse being time constraints.

Yes, and I'm saying we can wait. The problem with the fanbase is that they always say "This game had enough time, release the product!"

The story isnt complete

Only one section of twilight town is complete

And there's still a lot of kinks to work out.

I don't know why people are wanting a game that's not even halfway done yet, and people are saying "2018 is the year!" When I'm going to remind everyone square didn't even announce a release date.

It could be tomorrow, it could be ten years. Believe me, I'm tired of waiting years for a game,

but I'm not giving up hope that nomoura is still developing it.

You do know that Nomura has more than just KH3 to worry about? He had Versus at one point too. Directing multiple games at a time isn't easy and it's not the like old games where some assests can be reused. Everything has to be remade from scratch because they're using Unreal Engine. They used to use Luminous at one point too, so the change would have delayed the game a bit as well. And honestly, I don't want Nomura to be removed. Kingdom Hearts is nothing without him and no one wants a repeat of FFXV. Because that's what will happen if he gets removed.

Look, I want Kingdom Hearts III as much as the next guy, believe me, I've been waiting on a third numbered entry since I played KHII way back in 2006! Though in essence, the real wait began in 2013, when the game was actually revealed! But anyways, I've made my point!

I don't want this to be a rushed, messy, incomplete game, and I certainly don't want it to feel as incomplete as FFXV felt in terms of the story! I want a polished, well done game that will blow us all away! If there's to be cut content, okay, that's fine, just make sure it's nothing vital to the story! If it's just an extra secret boss or a secret area in a world or something, that can be scrapped, sure thing! At this point, we're standing at a place in time where Kingdom Hearts III might probably release within the next two to three years, and I honestly don't mind! If it comes out next year, then hell yeah! But if it comes out three years later from this year, I won't complain, since I've already waited a long enough time. What's three more years, am I right?

And well, I don't think it would be right to remove Nomura from Kingdom Hearts. He's made the series what it is today in terms of the epic scale of the story, and having him removed from that is like stripping a child from its parent, ya know? Nomura himself said that Kingdom Hearts is like his baby! As such, I think Nomura should stick to the series until he decides to end it, ya know?

I say, let's be patient! Hopefully E3 will give us a clearer picture at where the game is currently at in development! :)

KH, CoM and KH2 formed a pretty solid trilogy on their own and idk why Nomura didn't decide to just start a new plot line instead of bastardizing plot points and concepts from the original games. 

also don't know why Nomura is taking 5 and a half games to set up this one game. it's almost like there was no reason for KH3 to exist so he had to justify it and because the reasoning was so flimsy from a narrative perspective it's taken 5 games. 

nevermind the fact that we could have easily gotten to KH3 and had Apprentice Xehanort established as the main antagonist with only about one game, thus keeping the story concise and not off the rails with time travel and duplicates and X-Blades and Chi and Foretellers and a Book of Prophecy, etc etc. 

BBS should have been used to establish Apprentice Xehanort's character and his goals and motives. game ends with us cutting forward in time to the moment when he is reformed, after his Heartless and Nobody were destroyed by Sora in KH1 and 2. cut to black. roll credits. there. KH3 set up.