Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WayfindersDestiny

What Keyblade Wielder are you most like?

What Keyblade Wielder are you most like?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What Keyblade Wielder are you most like?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Kairi
    • Ventus
    • Aqua
    • Terra
    • Roxas
    • Xion
    • Lea
    • Master Eraqus
    • Master Xehanort
    • Vanitas
    • Someone else? Let us know!

I'm most like Sora because I am loyal to my friends to the very end and will go to the end of the world (no pun intended) just to do it. Not to prove anything, but because I wanna be there to help them no matter what because it's like sora says, "I am who I am because of them."

Edited by deplanet08

I swear to God, the most awesome thing about this is that my best friend/soul brother and I are just like Riku and Sora, respectively! He's a mirror image of Riku, and I'm a mirror image of Sora!

I always try to see the good in everything, and even when things seem rough, as long as I see something positive, I try to hold onto that to help cheer people up, ya know? That, and I can be silly and childish, but I've got a big heart for others, ya know? I'm a person that opens my heart to anyone, and in that sense, I'm very much like Sora!

I also happen to impersonate his voice quite amazingly if I do say so myself! :3

Sora because i'm clumsy, curious and dumb as heck. Well sometimes, only during my DDD moments. :P No but seriously, i am a little bit of a dumbass. I'm a soft more in High School and i'm in a basic Math and Science classes and i don't even get As in those. I'm graduating in 2 years so i'm a little worried how my life is gonna be from then on. But hey i got all As at school in Persona 5, that's a good thing right? (well because i kinda looked up the answers) 

Edited by Finn and vigor

I choose Xion because she's the character not only I feel the most but I can mostly relate too. When she first started out she at first was shy and not very open at first. She reminded myself when I was young on my first of school and I too was shy and didn't talk to anybody until later in school. The other reason why I love the Xion was because she was the first one to question their existence and she wonder why she was created. I remember playing 358/2 Days for the first time and I was expecting Roxas to be the one to question his existence but instead Xion was the one who was asking questions about her existence before Roxas. She later became a character of her own and I was very interested in Xion and her mysterious origins. In my opinion, one of my favorite parts about 358/2 Days was going on missions with Xion. The missions with Xion were very enjoyable and I wish they have more missions with her in the game. Yeah Xion is my number one favorite Kingdom Hearts character.

Riku or Roxas, probably.

Also, Xehanort, in a way, because sometimes its hard for me to resist things I am curious about(Not to his levels of course, but yeah)

There isn't really a character I can say I really relate to.

I wouldn't say I relate to any one character... I'd say a mix between Riku and Sora. Prefer to keep myself to myself sometimes like Riku, but also would do anything for my close friends. Tough one!  :tongue:

Could someone describe each character with like a main trait that they embody? For example: Empathy. I only know about the main ones. I'd like to see out of curiosity which one I might relate to. :)

I am definetly not as open as Sora, I'm more thoughtful and guarded kinda like Roxas to be honest. But then when I finally gets to know someone the cautioness fades and I'm more silly, mischievous and a real goofball (Where Ven shines). And I guess a little of Sora.

Sora because i'm clumsy, curious and dumb as heck. Well sometimes, only during my DDD moments. :P No but seriously, i am a little bit of a dumbass. I'm a soft more in High School and i'm in a basic Math and Science classes and i don't even get As in those. I'm graduating in 2 years so i'm a little worried how my life is gonna be from then on. But hey i got all As at school in Persona 5, that's a good thing right? (well because i kinda looked up the answers) 

I think if I got a keyblade right know I would F"" up bad. All would have to use atleast 5 Hi potions in each battle and thats for the normal plain shadow lurkers but hey as long as they are going down right? 

Dont worry about your life school dosent determine what is intelligence it just about how good your memories are and if smart things are not your thing so what! there are a million other jobs you can do no job is without dignity

Could someone describe each character with like a main trait that they embody? For example: Empathy. I only know about the main ones. I'd like to see out of curiosity which one I might relate to. :)

I think that it is difficult to describe these characters with just one trait or to pick out the main one that they embody, but I will try my best.

Sora - I think the best way to describe Sora is his kindness to others.  I think that you can trace most of his other traits, such as his optimism and his gullibility, back to how well he treats others, as he is extremely willing to trust and forgive anyone to the point that it can become a weakness.

Riku - I think the best way to describe Riku is his loyalty to his friends.  Because of his loyalty, you always see him doing whatever it takes to protect his friends, even if it means putting his own life at risk.

Kairi - I think the best way to describe Kairi is courageous.  She is very caring and kindhearted, and, while she has not mastered combat as of yet, she is willing to put herself on the line for her friends.  She is very determined and shows confidence in everything she does.

Ventus - To me, Ventus is a lot like Sora.  I think the best way to describe how he is different is that he comes across as more childlike.  He looks up to Terra and Aqua and is willing to do whatever it takes to protect them.

Aqua - I think the best way to describe Aqua is motherly.  She is kind and gentle, especially to those who are younger than her, but she is also overprotective and can get strict, especially when it comes to dealing with her friends, Terra and Ventus.

Terra - I think the best way to describe Terra is his desire to become stronger.  He thinks that strength will overcome the darkness in his heart.  He tells Cinderella that "strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials".  No doubt his desire for strength is also motivated by his desire to always be there for his friends.

Roxas - I think the best way to describe Roxas is reserved, but he opens up with his friends.  He is very melancholy and it seems like the only times when we see Roxas showing a lot of emotion is when he is angry.

Xion - To me, Xion seems a lot like Roxas.  I think the best way to describe how she is different is that she is shy and willing to do what is necessary for the best of everyone.

Lea - I think the best way to describe Lea is cocky and his loyalty to his friends.  Much like Riku, he is shown to be willing to do just about anything to protect and, in the case of Roxas, even bring back the ones he cares about.

Master Eraqus - I think the best way to describe Master Eraqus is devoted.  He is devoted to his responsibilities as a Keyblade Master and is devoted to doing whatever it takes to ensure the light is protected, even if it means putting other people's lives at risk.  He is also very devoted to his pupils to the point that he treats them like his own children and wishes to see them succeed.

Master Xehanort - I think the best way to describe Master Xehanort is cunning.  He is a master manipulator and seems to be able to plan for every possible outcome.  He believes that darkness is nothing to fear and that the World needs to be equal in light and darkness.

Vanitas - I think the best way to describe Vanitas is cruel.  He is cruel not only in words but also in his actions.  He tears people down with his words and does horrible things, such as breaking Terra's old wooden Keyblade that he gave to Ventus in two, right in front of those who would care.

Hopefully, this helps.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

SORA... All the way! If there's something that guy and I have in common is that we both follow our hearts anywhere it takes us! Even if it is for some ridiculous and funny moments (such as the Tea Party Glasses in DDD)...

We love our friends and will do anything for them...

So yeah... Sora xD