Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Video Kingdom Hearts 0.2 review and what it means for kh3

I haven't played 0.2 yet, just watched walkthroughs so I still don't have that "feeling" of what it's like. But in my opinion not only 0.2 but Union X as well are molding what KH3 might be like.

Regarding 0.2, it's an incomplete version of what the battling system in KH3 will be like. The enhanced magic system, shotlocks (which we know will be back in an updated form from the trailers), the enhanced A.I from enemies (I swear they are now fighting together, taking advantage of the players mistakes). We problably won't see reaction commands, since KH3 will have other battle options (and because I'm a little traumatized from playing BbS, you know, in the middle of a fight, an unwelcome reaction command comes up and screws your strategy...).

As for Union X there are two things that stands out to me. The first one is the darkness itself, the way that raid bosses are filled with little shadows inside them. It gives a glimpse of what the enemies might be in KH3. And the second one is about the keyblades. It was said that keyblades might have a leveling system and for personal taste, I'd like to be somewhat like in UX. Having materials to collect for them would open up new ways to explore the worlds, not just throwing them in the floor and gathering thousands of a material, but making the player explore the environment, interact with something, maybe solving "puzzles". For me it's a nice way to improve something we are used to and not making it boring and exhausting like it was in Coded.

But like I said, it's too soon to say how things will work in KH3. I have a lot of ideas of how things could work on the game, but I rather not get my hopes up so I don't get disappointed hehe

I haven't played 0.2 yet, just watched walkthroughs so I still don't have that "feeling" of what it's like. But in my opinion not only 0.2 but Union X as well are molding what KH3 might be like.

Regarding 0.2, it's an incomplete version of what the battling system in KH3 will be like. The enhanced magic system, shotlocks (which we know will be back in an updated form from the trailers), the enhanced A.I from enemies (I swear they are now fighting together, taking advantage of the players mistakes). We problably won't see reaction commands, since KH3 will have other battle options (and because I'm a little traumatized from playing BbS, you know, in the middle of a fight, an unwelcome reaction command comes up and screws your strategy...).

As for Union X there are two things that stands out to me. The first one is the darkness itself, the way that raid bosses are filled with little shadows inside them. It gives a glimpse of what the enemies might be in KH3. And the second one is about the keyblades. It was said that keyblades might have a leveling system and for personal taste, I'd like to be somewhat like in UX. Having materials to collect for them would open up new ways to explore the worlds, not just throwing them in the floor and gathering thousands of a material, but making the player explore the environment, interact with something, maybe solving "puzzles". For me it's a nice way to improve something we are used to and not making it boring and exhausting like it was in Coded.

But like I said, it's too soon to say how things will work in KH3. I have a lot of ideas of how things could work on the game, but I rather not get my hopes up so I don't get disappointed hehe

yeah, you're right. It is too soon to say how things will work in kingdom hearts 3 due to the lack of information Square Enix refuses to share with us. Hopefully, we can get a better idea on how kh3 is going to be like both gameplay and storywise at E3 2017. I honestly think Square Enix has to show something about kingdom hearts 3 at this point or they can expect salty fans 

By the way, I don't know if it's my phone, but around 2:24 your video is restarting and the voices are overlapping.

hmm, wonder how that happened. I'll fix that right away 

yeah, you're right. It is too soon to say how things will work in kingdom hearts 3 due to the lack of information Square Enix refuses to share with us. Hopefully, we can get a better idea on how kh3 is going to be like both gameplay and storywise at E3 2017. I honestly think Square Enix has to show something about kingdom hearts 3 at this point or they can expect salty fans

I truly understand the lack of info in KH3. They had a really hard time with FF15 and everything else, but I do hope they at least gives us a release window and how the progress is going.

WIll Sora become a master early on in the game?

not sure, but it's possible

Don't know... the scene from 0.2 states that he has to gain his powers back, maybe a little before the ending battle...