Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What's your favorite Ubisoft franchise?

What's Your Favorite Ubisoft Franchise?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Ubisoft Franchise?

• Ghost Recon
    • Assassin's Creed
    • Rayman
    • Far Cry
    • The Settlers
    • Splinter Cell
    • Petz
    • Rainbow Six
    • Prince of Persia
    • Just Dance
    • Driver
    • Nothing from Ubisoft
    • Another franchise/IP? Share below!

I am way, way too into Assassin's Creed. It's the only game series outside of Kingdom Hearts that I've played virtually every game (barring the weird PSP and DS games, which really shouldn't count imo).

The AC games are notorious for being broken half the time, especially Unity, but when Ubisoft gets it right, they really get it right. AC2, Revelations, Black Flag, and Rogue are some of my favorite games of all time, and I'm so looking forward to whatever news they have to reveal at E3 this year.

Rayman, because nostalgia!

...that said, I'm sure I'd enjoy Assassin's Creed a lot. I've started AC II like... three-four times now but always failed to finish it? It's actually really fun to play but I didn't care for the story all that much and I quess something else has always come up?

Used to be Assassin's Creed, I love the Ezio trilogy, but I never played 3 or anything after that.

Now it's Rainbow Six. I've been playing R6 Siege a lot lately and it is a great tactical first-person shooter game. {–}7

I never really cared for the older Rayman games, but Origins and Legends are some of the finest platformers I've ever played. Other then that I don't really play many Ubisoft games, just the odd one here and there.

I suppose they own the South Park games now though... So I'll say that too if licensed games count. 

Prince of Persia was my jam back in the day. I loved the time mechanics. That was back when Ubisoft was not associated with bugs and glitches.