Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Will Roxas reunite with Hayner Olette and Pence ?

So this made me think a lot lately.

Do you guys think that Roxas will reunite with Hayner, Olette and Pence?

It seems kinda unlikely since Hayner, Olette and Pence doesn't even know Roxas. Since everything that happend in KH2 was in a Data version of Twilight Town in other words, all fake. 

But Sora DOES know the relationship with Roxas and Hayner, Olette and Pence. Since Roxas showed him these memories in Dream Drop Distance. So that kinda means that Roxas also have these memories with them. 

I really hope that they get a reunion. I really liked the gang all together.

So what do you think? 

Really hope so. As much as I still want to see him, Xion, and Axel be happy together again, I don't want Hayner, Pence, and Olette to be forgotten either. I really would like to see an actual friendship between those four, heck with Axel and Xion included (if they're willing to let bygones be bygones for kidnapping Kairi, lol). Namine deserves to be in there too. There's just so many loose ends to tie up with Roxas that I really hope they don't just think that all he needs is Axel and Xion and suddenly everything is all hunky-dory. Sora has made plenty of friendships over the years, I think Roxas is at least owed to have access to all of his friends as well.

Along with reuniting with Xion and Lea, that's certainly what he wants even if he continues to deny it to Sora. And we all know Sora's not going to just let him be depressed over it.

Roxas expressed wanting to see HPO again during his conversation with Axel when they said goodbye to each other.

Don't think we'll get a Reunion between them the way we probably will with RLX, but I would expect to at least see Roxas with them in the credits or something similar to it.

Someone posted the other day about a theory where Roxas will in the end be 'freed' but placed inside the data world of twilight town.. Honestly think this will happen! Makes sense, he and Xion will be put into the datascape after Xehanort is destroyed due to Ansem The Wise's research data. There, he'll be reunited with HPO and it'll be like he never went anywhere.

I also think that if Lea doesnt die during the final battle (I got a feeling he's going to sacrifice himself at some point) I imagine he'll be placed inside the data world too. If he does die or get defeated in some way, I still see him getting put in the data world with Roxas and Xion, he could be left in a state where his body is broken but his heart remains or something... My opinion anyway :)

i'm hoping Hayner, Pence and Ollete have a bigger role in KH3 or beyond considering how they only appeared in Twilight Town and that world is only in 3 games in the series. It's like they are the only Original KH characters that are basically pointless. Although I heard a Theory saying Either Hayner, Pence or Ollete may be the 5th member in Union Cross (which i know is unlikely) but i see that as a good way to make one the three relevant. By the way as a side question: is the person who voices Ryuji from Persona 5 and One Punch Man the same voice actor for Hayner? Just curious. 

Edited by Finn and vigor

The way I see this going is that once Roxas is a whole person, he'll have this opportunity to create countless bonds of friendship, and odds are that Hayner, Pence and Olette may be three of these new friends! I certainly wouldn't want them to be cast aside, ya know? I think we'll have a satisfying answer to this conundrum when Kingdom Hearts III is finally ours to play! :)

By the way as a side question: is the person who voices Ryuji from Persona 5 and One Punch Man the same voice actor for Hayner? Just curious. 

Nope. The voice actor for Ryuji and Saitama is Max Mitelman, Luxu's voice actor. Hayner is voiced by Justin Cowden.