Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IwasBornAsVentus

Do You Remember These?

I saw Over The Hedge in theaters. I actually played the video game too for some reason... it was kind of fun.

As for the film itself, I wouldn't say it's underrated. From what I read, fans of the comic strip it was based on seem to tolerate it and although it has some nods to satire on American consumerism, at the end of the day it's just another silly family film made to entertain kids. Not that being that is a bad thing, but still.

Wish I could forget, permanently. But no, you just had to bring it up again! I hate movies like this, Madagascar, Shrek, Open Seanson, Despicable Me, Kung Fu Panda, Etc. They're a waste of time. DreamWorks. More like CrapWorks. I'm sorry, but I think it's stupid & annoying.

Wish I could forget, permanently. But no, you just had to bring it up again! I hate movies like this, Madagascar, Shrek, Open Seanson, Despicable Me, Kung Fu Panda, Etc. They're a waste of time. DreamWorks. More like CrapWorks. I'm sorry, but I think it's stupid & annoying.

Hey now, that's not fair, Kung Fu Panda doesn't deserve to be put in that category. That series has more heart and soul than some Disney films.

It's ok we can't all like the same movies, nothing wrong with that. I though have a great time with this one. I had no Idea it was based on a comic strip.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus