Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enzio Schneider

Help me decide what to buy

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 or Injustice 2?

I'm going to buy new fighting game to spend my holiday, but i can't decide between those two. Which one has better gameplay mechanic?

always been a big fan of both.. and i'm planing to play it with my brother

Edited by Enzio Schneider

I guess Injustice 2 has more depth than Naruto Storm 4. Never played Injustice though, but I played all the Naruto Storm, expect for the 4 and I can't picture myself buying Storm 4. Naruto Storm games never evolved that much.

If Injustice 2 is as good as Mortal Kombat 9, then I'll go with Injustice 2. On the other hand, if you're REALLY a big fan of Naruto Storm, I think the fouth episode of this series includes character switching during combat which look kinda cool, and Storm 4 will be a lot less expansive than Injustice 2. On PC at least, less than 20$ on humble bundle without the DLCs. 

But you know, Storm 4, isn't that different from Storm 3 or Revolution but I guess it's the same for Injustice 2.

Edited by Cyberos000

save your money.

Yes I agree and I say this not only because I am not that into fighting games but because I cant understand why they charge so much sure a lot of work went into making such a game but 60-70 bucks is not justified not if you compare beat em up games with any other genre

I've never played an Injustice game, but Storm 4's really fun. If you like the other Storm games, I definitely recommend looking into it, although there's also a collection coming to PS4/XB1/Steam that includes remastered versions of Storm 1-4. It includes the DLC for 3 and 4, too.

Yes I agree and I say this not only because I am not that into fighting games but because I cant understand why they charge so much sure a lot of work went into making such a game but 60-70 bucks is not justified not if you compare beat em up games with any other genre

There's a lot of replayability that comes with fighting games, which are very different from beat 'em ups. Going off of Storm 4, the roster is massive and almost every character has a unique moveset and playstyle. You can do team matches (Which are a lot better than they were in past games, you can change leaders mid-battle now so the teammates aren't just there for occasional support) too, so you can find the best combination and battle online or with friends whenever you want. It also has a really expansive single-player adventure mode with a lot of different quests to do. Also, a ton of work has to go into making a good fighting game. It's not as simple as making a few characters, giving them movesets, and shipping out the game. Good fighting games go through months or even years of testing to make sure that every character is balanced and fun to play. The reason people pay full price for fighting games is the same reason why anyone would buy an online shooter at full price: they like fighting others and developing their skills. Saying that fighting games aren't as in-depth or worth getting as every other genre is ignoring all of the hard work that goes into fighting games and what their purpose really is. You can't say that an entire genre isn't worth a specific price range just because you personally don't like it, it's a game-by-game basis. That's how every genre is.