Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Which show/movie has your favorite fictional world?

Which show/movie has your favorite fictional world?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which show/movie has your favorite fictional world?

• Lord of the Rings
    • Narnia
    • Star Wars
    • Pokemon
    • The Avengers
    • Harry Potter
    • Who Frame Roger Rabbit
    • The Wizard of Oz
    • Zootopia
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Game of Thrones
    • Star Trek
    • The Hunger Games

Probably Star Wars,but its hard to say.I want to say Game of Thrones,but Westeros is a firetrucked up place,I'd hate to be there

Hard to say... I would love to be a Pokemon trainer... Also to be able to use Firebeding and Earthbending... But also to be a wizard xD So a mix of Pokemon, Avatar and Harry Potter.

As much as I love Lord of the Rings, I don't think I'd want to live there. Pokemon sounds like fun, as wandering through the wilderness and not having a job seems to be a viable life choice there.

Ugh, so many wonderful choices! Well, if I had to choose one option, I would take Star Wars! This is because I've been a Star Wars fan all of my life, and as a result, I've always been fascinated by the immense and literal galaxy George Lucas created all those years ago! The stories, the characters, the worlds, the different species, the morals of good and evil. Everything is fleshed out in such a way that it feels like a living, breathing world! And the story of the Skywalker family seamlessly weaves itself into seven, soon to be eight films, and you can feel the span of this universe keep stretching forward as time moves on, ya know? I also love how the TV shows like the Clone Wars and Rebels connect into the lore as well! It's such an amazing world!

Second place would have to be Lord Of The Rings, because it's another movie series I grew up with, and I love fantasy! The world of Middle-Earth teems with so much life and culture, and the way everything is presented is like it was actually part of history, ya know? The stories of men, elves and dwarves and their struggles and evolution really sparked my imagination! And the whole thing about Sauron being a great evil hell bent on blanketing the world in darkness always gave me a feeling of urgency in this world, as all who lived in Middle-Earth had to soldier on and try to put an end to the dark lord!

Third place would have to be the Avengers, or more specifically, the Marvel Cinematic Universe! My brother being an ardent comic book fan, I often found myself reading a lot of his comics, mostly the Marvel ones, and that's how I got into Spider-Man and many other Marvel characters and comic books in general! And well, with my current knowledge of Marvel related things, I love that the Marvel Cinematic Universe weaves itself like one giant, continuously growing comic book arc, and I love how all the characters and events connect from one film to another! It's a literal universe, and quite gargantuan, at that! :D

And fourth and finally would be the Last Airbender Universe! The world having these people who can use the elements and harness their power in the form of bending is awesome, and I just love the whole fantasy and then steampunk vibes Airbender and Korra delivered, respectively! I just love evolving universes like this, ya know?

Yeah, I love these worlds, they're so expansive! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Out of all those options, I'd say Pokemon, but it was really tough to choose between that and Star Wars. I love both, but I think Pokemon barely wins out.

Probably Star Wars,but its hard to say.I want to say Game of Thrones,but Westeros is a firetrucked up place,I'd hate to be there

unless you're sitting on the iron throne or you've got an army and dragons

then again, come to think of it, no matter how powerful you are  you can still die.

but westeros <3