Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Worreth_

I have some questions about Terra that are seriously bugging me!

Hello everyone! This is my first post, I got tired of lurking about these forums and not being able to say anything so I decided to get an account! Finally people I can speak to about this game!!!

Anyways, to the question. Spoilers below! Please bare with the essay, as I was typing new questions were popping into my head and I got a bit carried away!

So after the events of BBS, FP and DDD I'm left wondering... how the f*** are they going to get Terra back in KHIII? Like I can't figure out how. Am I stupid? Because I feel stupid. I've played all KH games with secret endings (currently finishing the mobile game) so I know everything that's going on (that we're able to know) but for the likes of me I legit can't work out how he's going to come back from what happened to him. I feel like there's no coming back for him. And even if he does his body has aged which is unfair because Aqua's body hasn't and neither has Ven's. He'll have an extra ten years physically. I just don't see how it'll happen. The body Xehanort possessed is gone right? It's now a heartless and a Nobody (Ansem and Xemnas) so if they destroy both of them, the original body comes back? And that body is where Terra's heart is? But if that body's gone, where is Terra at the moment? Where is his heart? Where's his body? Where's his mind?

IM SO CONFUSED! I don't even think I'm making any sense. Did any of they make sense? I'm not sure it did but I know where I'm trying to go with this. I'm just hoping that in Kingdom Hearts III they explain everything as I heard it's the last game involving the Xehanort story so they need to wrap things up and explain things (probably why it's taking so long for them to release the game....)

But seriously if anyone had any light they can shed on my question it would be muchly appreciated!

Worreth_

Edited by Worreth_

Hello everyone! This is my first post, I got tired of lurking about these forums and not being able to say anything so I decided to get an account! Finally people I can speak to about this game!!!

Anyways, to the question. Spoilers below! Please bare with the essay, as I was typing new questions were popping into my head and I got a bit carried away!

[spoilers] So after the events of BBS, FP and DDD I'm left wondering... how the f*** are they going to get Terra back in KHIII? Like I can't figure out how. Am I stupid? Because I feel stupid. I've played all KH games with secret endings (currently finishing the mobile game) so I know everything that's going on (that we're able to know) but for the likes of me I legit can't work out how he's going to come back from what happened to him. I feel like there's no coming back for him. And even if he does his body has aged which is unfair because Aqua's body hasn't and neither has Ven's. He'll have an extra ten years physically. I just don't see how it'll happen. The body Xehanort possessed is gone right? It's now a heartless and a Nobody (Ansem and Xemnas) so if they destroy both of them, the original body comes back? And that body is where Terra's heart is? But if that body's gone, where is Terra at the moment? Where is his heart? Where's his body? Where's his mind? [spoilers]

IM SO CONFUSED! I don't even think I'm making any sense. Did any of they make sense? I'm not sure it did but I know where I'm trying to go with this. I'm just hoping that in Kingdom Hearts III they explain everything as I heard it's the last game involving the Xehanort story so they need to wrap things up and explain things (probably why it's taking so long for them to release the game....)

But seriously if anyone had any light they can shed on my question it would be muchly appreciated!

Worreth_

to me i think  terra got free after  sora destory xehanort's heartless and nobody and he is just knocked out someone in a unknown world. the 2nd way they could do it is get aqua, ven using power of their heart and friendship to get terra out of terranort.

to me i think  terra got free after  sora destory xehanort's heartless and nobody and he is just knocked out someone in a unknown world. the 2nd way they could do it is get aqua, ven using power of their heart and friendship to get terra out of terranort.

It would be nice to think he's asleep somewhere waiting for Aqua and Ven... For some reason I feel like KHIII is not going to have a happy ending for him... :(

It would be nice to think he's asleep somewhere waiting for Aqua and Ven... For some reason I feel like KHIII is not going to have a happy ending for him... :(

the light team will need terra so he will be ok but i think terra will be the last person to save from xehanort

the light team will need terra so he will be ok but i think terra will be the last person to save from xehanort

He'll be the hardest to save, I think they'll get Ven back early on in KHIII.

I'm feeling like KHIII is going to be a really, really long game (I hope so anyway!)

He'll be the hardest to save, I think they'll get Ven back early on in KHIII.

I'm feeling like KHIII is going to be a really, really long game (I hope so anyway!)

first it will be aqua then ven then terra.

well this is the last game for the dark seeker saga.

So after the events of BBS, FP and DDD I'm left wondering... how the f*** are they going to get Terra back in KHIII? Like I can't figure out how. Am I stupid? Because I feel stupid. I've played all KH games with secret endings (currently finishing the mobile game) so I know everything that's going on (that we're able to know) but for the likes of me I legit can't work out how he's going to come back from what happened to him. I feel like there's no coming back for him. And even if he does his body has aged which is unfair because Aqua's body hasn't and neither has Ven's. He'll have an extra ten years physically. I just don't see how it'll happen. The body Xehanort possessed is gone right? It's now a heartless and a Nobody (Ansem and Xemnas) so if they destroy both of them, the original body comes back? And that body is where Terra's heart is? But if that body's gone, where is Terra at the moment? Where is his heart? Where's his body? Where's his mind?

Worreth_

KH3 will be the last game in the Dark Seeker Saga and yes, from Re:Coded and DDD, Terra will most certainly be back!

When it comes to KH 3, I have two unanswered questions: how the time travel thing will workout and the fate of Terra.

The first question I have no idea how Nomura will gather all the 13 darkness, but for Terra I have an idea even though I know it probably won't happen like this:

In Blank Points, during Terra and Xehanort conversation, it's stated that Eraqus is within Terra's heart. When Terranort became a Heartless and a Nobody, the three hearts (Terra, Eraqus and Xehanort) went to the Heartless (with Terra's heart protected by Eraqus) and the vessel (Terra's body) went to the Nobody.

When Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed, the three were separated:

Xehanort went back to his crazy old guy form;

I bet on a tiny chance of Eraqus coming back (you know...no one truly dies in this series);

And for Terra I came up with two options: he is in a state of coma just like Ventus and Xehanort is keeping him to use as bait during the game or he is in the Realm In Between or in the Realm of Darkness.

For Terra, any theory is a long-shot since we don't have any info about him, unlike Aqua and Ventus. So we have to wait and see how Nomura-logic will play out.

KH3 will be the last game in the Dark Seeker Saga and yes, from Re:Coded and DDD, Terra will most certainly be back!

When it comes to KH 3, I have two unanswered questions: how the time travel thing will workout and the fate of Terra.

The first question I have no idea how Nomura will gather all the 13 darkness, but for Terra I have an idea even though I know it probably won't happen like this:

In Blank Points, during Terra and Xehanort conversation, it's stated that Eraqus is within Terra's heart. When Terranort became a Heartless and a Nobody, the three hearts (Terra, Eraqus and Xehanort) went to the Heartless (with Terra's heart protected by Eraqus) and the vessel (Terra's body) went to the Nobody.

I bet on a tiny chance of Eraqus coming back (you know...no one truly dies in this series);

And for Terra I came up with two options: he is in a state of coma just like Ventus and Xehanort is keeping him to use as bait during the game or he is in the Realm In Between or in the Realm of Darkness.

For Terra, any theory is a long-shot since we don't have any info about him, unlike Aqua and Ventus. So we have to wait and see how Nomura-logic will play out.

Based on 0.2, we know that Terra is still in possession of Xehanort. The body's location itself remains a question.

As Ansem SoD and Xemnas seemed to not have been truly destroyed, Terra's body is still unaccounted for. Thus we see Xehanort coming back the way he normally is in DDD.

Well, that's my take on it.

Based on 0.2, we know that Terra is still in possession of Xehanort. The body's location itself remains a question.

As Ansem SoD and Xemnas seemed to not have been truly destroyed, Terra's body is still unaccounted for. Thus we see Xehanort coming back the way he normally is in DDD.

Well, that's my take on it.

I agree with both of you! And I also believe that Eraques will return, somehow! That being said I think he's probably asleep somewhere random, I'm not sure where he'll be though.

I believe in DDD Xehanort said something about having Terra as a vessel,whether he's awake or not I don't know... Part of me feels like he'll be a boss battle and we'll see Terra trying to free himself from Xehanort whilst the others are battling the body. Much like in BBS secret ending.

So many unanswered questions! I just hope he makes it out, he's one of my favourites!!!

Heres my take on it:

Terranort became a heartless and a nobody, so he was split in two along with Xehanort. As Ansem SOD and Xemnas were destroyed, Xehanort would have been reformed, as would have Terra. So his somebody form is the same as what it was before he split into two... So current timeline is the Terranort we saw at the end of BBS (aged 10+ years). 

I reckon there will be a boss battle with this Terranort, probably Aqua + Ven VS Terranort, at the end Terra will somehow hold back Xehanort and they'll be able to finish him off... It'll be a heartbreaking scene where they'll have to destroy their best friend and their enemy in one swoop. I really don't see Terra coming out of this alive unfortunately as i'd put my money on at least one of the good guys biting the dust in the final battle just to add that emotional boot to the teeth. 

Who knows what our lord and saviour has planned for KH3 though :)

I think fighting with Terranort will still be Sora. Then all meaning is lost in saving Terra if he dies anyway.

Heres my take on it:

Terranort became a heartless and a nobody, so he was split in two along with Xehanort. As Ansem SOD and Xemnas were destroyed, Xehanort would have been reformed, as would have Terra. So his somebody form is the same as what it was before he split into two... So current timeline is the Terranort we saw at the end of BBS (aged 10+ years). 

I reckon there will be a boss battle with this Terranort, probably Aqua + Ven VS Terranort, at the end Terra will somehow hold back Xehanort and they'll be able to finish him off... It'll be a heartbreaking scene where they'll have to destroy their best friend and their enemy in one swoop. I really don't see Terra coming out of this alive unfortunately as i'd put my money on at least one of the good guys biting the dust in the final battle just to add that emotional boot to the teeth. 

This is how I imagine it: Terra's soul is still trapped inside Lingering Will. Terra's heart is part of Terranort, who is part of Org. 13 BUT this Terranort is from the past (end of BBS). Now the question: Where is Terra's CURRENT body?

Somewhere out there. This is where Eraqus comes into play, because he will be the one who controls Terras body. He was never really part of the whole nobody heartless stuff, so I believe his heart remained untouched inside Terras body.

I can already see how Eraqus in Terra's body tries to avoid contact with Ventus. Exactly like Riku tried to avoid contact with Sora in KH2.

This is definitely one of the more mysterious and elusive mysteries that the Kingdom Hearts series has left for us over the years! I've thought long and hard about how Terra could be saved, but all I can be sure of is that he'll most likely be the very last person to be saved, as I'm assuming he'll be the most difficult to go and save, ya know?

I do have a bad feeling that he may actually end up sacrificing himself in order to give Sora and the others a chance at striking a fatal blow to Master Xehanort, ya know? It's all up for speculation right now, but I'm sure Nomura will probably end up twisting our minds and surprising us, so all we can do for now is wait!

Heres my take on it:

I think fighting with Terranort will still be Sora. Then all meaning is lost in saving Terra if he dies anyway.

This is how I imagine it: Terra's soul is still trapped inside Lingering Will. Terra's heart is part of Terranort, who is part of Org. 13 BUT this Terranort is from the past (end of BBS). Now the question: Where is Terra's CURRENT body?

Somewhere out there. This is where Eraqus comes into play, because he will be the one who controls Terras body. He was never really part of the whole nobody heartless stuff, so I believe his heart remained untouched inside Terras body.

I can already see how Eraqus in Terra's body tries to avoid contact with Ventus. Exactly like Riku tried to avoid contact with Sora in KH2.

This is definitely one of the more mysterious and elusive mysteries that the Kingdom Hearts series has left for us over the years! I've thought long and hard about how Terra could be saved, but all I can be sure of is that he'll most likely be the very last person to be saved, as I'm assuming he'll be the most difficult to go and save, ya know?

I do have a bad feeling that he may actually end up sacrificing himself in order to give Sora and the others a chance at striking a fatal blow to Master Xehanort, ya know? It's all up for speculation right now, but I'm sure Nomura will probably end up twisting our minds and surprising us, so all we can do for now is wait!

As much as it saddens me, I do feel like Terra will be lost... He's one of my favourite characters in the series. I just feel so bad for him, he tried so hard bless him. I feel like if he does perish along with Xehanort, Aqua and Ven will have some kind of emotional breakdown, especially Aqua as he's literally been trying everything possible to try and save him. How do you all think everyone will react to his death?

Edited by Worreth_

In Kingdom Hearts, a being has three components: soul, body and heart. Terra's soul is in the Lingering Will (his Keyblade Armour) whilst his body and heart has been hijacked by Xehanort. We see instances where the soul can act separately from the heart, but not have much influence (e.g.: Riku stopping Ansem from getting Kairi).

All the Guardians of Light have to do is free Xehanort's grasp of Terra's body and heart and he'll return. But in order to do that, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas would have to be permanently defeated, and Terranort has to be defeated too.

My thoughs are that he only can be saved at the Keyblade Wars. But yeah chance is small.

He could die together with Aqua.

You think Aqua's gonna die? What do you think will happen to her? :(

You think Aqua's gonna die? What do you think will happen to her? :(

Well Aqua can't kill Terranort then Terranort might kill her.

But at some point Terra may be free eventually it is possible that he can survive.