Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

Saving Terra in Kingdom Hearts 3! (FINALE)

It's time for the final part of my 3 part mini-series covering how the Birth by Sleep or Wayfinder Trio will be saved in Kingdom Hearts 3 and we will be ending on the most interesting and variable one of them all. The Vast Earth Protecting Bonds, Terra.

Awesome video, man! And well, I'm really interested in seeing how Terra's situation will play out in Kingdom Hearts III! I definitely agree with you that the Lingering Will's presence will be known in the game, and he'll probably have an important role to play! And I also agree with you that Terra may actually end up freeing himself by sacrificing himself, that way redeeming his past actions while giving everyone a fighting chance against Xehanort! But it could go another way, since you know Nomura loves to play with our minds! :D

But yeah, we'll see what happens! And also, on a side note, I don't know if you watch Agents Of Shield, but if you do, then I should note that your voice sounds very much like Fitz! I think it's badass! X3

But anyways, great video!