Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Kingdom Hearts II Sora, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy S.H.Figuarts figures shown off; Sora releasing in November 2017; Mickey releasing January 2018; D...

Interesting that they chose SH Figuarts to create new KH figures, I suppose this acts as a "cheaper" alternative to the Play Arts Kai figures coming from another Japanese manufacturer vs. the ones we saw earlier coming from a North American manufacturer (i think?).

During the Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary World Tour, various new SHFiguarts figures were revealed for the first time. Among these new figures, a Sora (Kingdom Hearts II ver.) figure was shown off. This Kingdom Hearts II Sora figure comes with a stand, and does indeed have articulation. View a photo of the image in the gallery below:

tn_gallery_58812_1793_14663.jpgtn_gallery_58812_1793_38502.jpg

Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary World Tour is an event to celebrate the anniversary of Bandai's Tamashii Nations line of figures and memorabilia. It's being held from December 2016 to November 2017. It's coming to Brazil, China, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Taiwan, and United States. During its time at Osaka, Japan, from May 27, 2017 to May 28, 2017, the Sora figure, along with the other figures mentioned, were revealed.

There are currently no pricing or release date information regarding this figure. We'll keep you updated.

Click here to view the article

The tour is coming to mexico... sigh if only. I want my hands on that figure.