Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cloaked_Schemer

make your own character rpg

mines is tinx but its just beacause nothign cools come out of brittany except tinx, her element, is water, and she can turn invisble, but she uses her fist to fight she has brown short hair like zexys!

Lets see... I have a couple character I can do that to...

Vane, Lys, Ami, and Kope... xDDDD

Vane= Exavn

Lys= Slxy

Ami= Mixa

Kope= Xopke

I don't know... boredom... :)

>.> I've done something like this YEARS ago... xD

Jennie = Jinxeen

Raine = Xenari

Lyria = Xilary

Serino = Rexinos

All right... I may have changed the names of two but... XDD I had changed the name of Lyria herself, and as for Serino... well... I don't have the piece of paper I wrote it on to begin with... XDD Ah, fun... I really like Raine's nobody's name... But then, I think she'd be the most likely to become a nobody to begin with. >.> Yuh...

*laughs* I swear I'm not obsessed with KH!! (That's Xemmy's department! *shot*) xD But Really, Yeah... Kinda... I'm making my own story totally not KH related, but a few years ago, I wanted to do this with them... Usually, if I want to do something, I end up doing it. xD Aanyway... I've been using the first two for RolePlay... Since they're my favorites. xD

I MADEST A CHARACTER!!!

i need to draw her but i only made a Naruto Version of her xD

her name is MOMOSHIRO!!!

she's a tiny girl (she looks 6 but she's really 15) and she normally piggybacks on Axel and Sora!!!! SHES SO CUTE AND HYPER!!!

oh and she is Sora's aprentice (although she calls Axel her Sensei and Sora Shishou) xD

BTW Axel calls her Shiro xD

oh and i made up a.........EEP!........DONT KILL ME I_AM_AXEL_FEAR_ME_NOW!!!.............i made a girl for axel.....i dunnoz why, maybe its cuz my mind rejects yaoi........i duunoz.........

and also i made a girl for Riku named Thorn (she calls them "Sora-chan" "Riku-kun" "Red"(Axel) "Nami-can" and "Checkers"(Roxas)

oh and theres that kid i dreamed up that i named Zim........IM GOING TO RENAME HIM KASAI!!! cuz its japanese for fire, the fourth element since Sora Riku and Kairi are the other 3 xD

so ummm lets add an X

Momoshiro - Roxmishomo

Vizein - Invize

Thorn - Hothrnx

Kasai - Saiakx (xD Saix JUST KIDDING its Akasi)

JES!!! but i have an obsession with spikey haired ppl, emos, and comedy thats really mean xD

oh AND VIOLENT ANIME!!!!!!! KYAAAA!!!!

and that is what my characters are built on xD

Mine is called Xikutsen (credits to Kushi^^) and her power is manipulation of time and her weapons are knives. She looks a little bit like the picture in my signature but she has fox ears and fox tails (Her original name was Kitsune).