Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Which Female Superhero should get a new movie?

Which Female Superhero should get a new movie?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Female Superhero should get a new movie?

• Catwoman
    • Black Widow
    • Jean Grey
    • Squirrel Girl
    • Storm
    • She-Hulk
    • Invisible Woman
    • Supergirl
    • Ms. Marvel
    • Spider-woman
    • Katana
    • Another one? Share below!

I would go with Black Widow, because she's been a longtime member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and considering the mysterious past that she has, she deserves her own solo film! It'd probably be a spy thriller film, since she's in that line of work! I'm sure it'd be very interesting, and we'd probably get to learn even more about her character, ya know?

And isn't Catwoman more of an anti-hero than a hero?

I'd say Catwoman but the last time that happened, we got the Halle Berry movie... and yeah, not sure I want another one of those.

My real choice is She-Hulk because I think it would satisfy a lot of people: fans of the comic, fans of the character from the old Hulk cartoon, people who want more super heroine based films, people who like seeing hot green chicks smash stuff, etc.

This awesome heroine right here! Besides Wonder Woman Storm is definitely one of my most favorite superheroines on my list. In my opinion, a Storm standalone movie would be awesome! But too bad Black Panther can't be part of it because Marvel/Disney owns Black Panther while Fox owns Storm. :(

f0fb057dc306b046ba09a9a8114a2cc1.jpg

Considering that the only one on the list who has had a movie is Catwoman, she's the only one who could get a new movie. So naturally, there's only one real answer to this question: Catwoman.