Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

What's your favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

• Roxas and Axel's first meeting
    • Ven's dead goldfish glare
    • Xion v Axel
    • All the ice cream scenes
    • Xion meets Namine
    • Axel talks about girls
    • Xion's death
    • Riku & Xion at Beast's Castle
    • Roxas v Riku
    • Xion and Roxas' first meeting
    • Saix lecturing Axel
    • Roxas (Xion) throwing the keyblade to Riku
    • "Roxas, that's a stick"
    • Roxas leaving the organization
    • Another one? Share below!

I love all of them lol. I think the one I kept replaying at a friends house (out of boredom, they were on their phone) when I was younger was Xion vs Axel. Something about that scene and Xion's death clicked for me then...

The part right at the end, where Days connects to KH II with the last seven days of Roxas' summer vacation. 

That sense of total hopelessness is possibly one of the bleakest moments KH has done. 

Also, Axel thinking "buttons" meant something NSFW, and trying to explain girls badly. Classic. 

One of my favorite moments playing 358/2 Days was Roxas and Xion going missions together. I wish the game had more missions with Xion because I like those two discovering new worlds together. Like when they travel to Agrabah when they first met Carpet and Genie.

Dang, there's just so many moments in Days that are worth mentioning, but a pivotal one would have to be Xion's death. That was definitely a goosebump inducing moment, and a tearjerker! One does not simply watch such a cruel death! And the fact that Roxas cried...God, back then, I was like: "This is proof that Nobodies can have hearts!" And it actually turned out to be true when DDD revealed that to us! xD

But overall, all the little moments with Axel, Roxas and Xion were just superb! You got to see them relate to each other, grow as people and form these bonds of friendship! You got to see them laugh, argue, fight, and sadly, break apart. I think Axel suffered a great deal, seeing how Roxas was distancing himself and Xion was determined to go back to Sora. It really made me sad that he had to see this all fall apart before him. He became a broken man...God, so many good moments in Days!!! X_X

"Go on, you just keep running! I'll always be there to bring you back!" ;_;

"Who else will I have ice cream with?" :

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Roxas storming (literally, lol) The City That Never Was to confront the Organization and free Kingdom Hearts...right before a bunch of Neoshadows and Riku blocked his path, lol. Pretty much that whole segment was great from start to finish. I really hope someday both 358/2 Days and Re:Coded get remade into full-on playable HD remakes for the PS4 because moments like those really deserve to be recaptured and experienced in full effect in the best quality possible. Plus it would have been nice if there were a few more maps to use the overpowered Dual-Wield mode in, that was way too short-lived.

My favourite scene is Saix revealing Axel's real name. It shows that he had a past with Isa before they became nobodies.

Xion vs Axel, because "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! You both... think you can do whatever you want. Well, I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!" along with The Other Promise playing in the background really makes for a great scene. My other favorite moment is when Roxas fought Riku at Memory's Skyscraper! :D

Edited by -Justin-