Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which June game are you the most excited for?

Which June game are you the most excited for?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which June game are you the most excited for?

• Arms
    • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
    • Wipeout Omega Collection
    • Dirt 4
    • Tekken 7
    • Ever Oasis
    • Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
    • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
    • Cars 3
    • Nex Machina
    • Tokyo Xanadu
    • Nothing in June for me..
    • Another game? Share below!

Honestly, none of these. I want to say Tokyo Xanadu, since I was really digging the art style, but after I get to Persona 5 (which should actually be this month, lol) I'll be pretty JRPG'd out.

ARMS and Crash Bandicoot, but I voted for ARMS because right now I am more excited for that game because it's coming out before Crash so the hype is real for me right now!

ARMS is a very interesting choice because I didn't know if I was going to fully like the game when it was first revealed back during the Switch presentation, however the recent ARMS Nintendo Direct got me a little more excited for the game, and then when I played the Testpunch (using motion controls by the way, because the motion controls are surprisingly the best way to play the game for some reason, it's the one time Nintendo truly got motion controls right) I knew I needed this game. It's a very fun game that I can't wait to play more of! Thankfully there is another round of the test punch this weekend to let me play even more of the game. Also, I love how they went Splatoon with this game and will update it for free with new characters, arms, and whatnot after the game launches. That is one way to really keep the game from dying for those who do play the game and want even more out of it! :D

Crash N. Sane Trilogy for me! I played through the whole trilogy again to get ready, I'm all set now! Well, aside from not having a PS4 yet... Arms would be second place after Crash, and I actually have the right system for that one. Just have to hope I can get a PS4 in time for Crash.

Excited for Crash, but considering the team behind it, I'm gonna wait it out for a bit. They don't have a great reputation xD. That and I got Ultra Despair Girls coming out on the same day here in Australia, so I may be distracted by that.

I just pre-ordered crash and am now pretty hyped to play something light and fun, like the old days. Got a friend and we're gonna take turns so that's gonna be fun, don't get to play social a lot with RPGs. Besides the remastered aspect, I also look forward to the nostalgia. Crash Bandicoot was my absolute first game on PSOne!

Edited by Dezarius

FFXIV or Arms for me. I find it hard to care for Crash when I strongly dislike the first game and I own Crash 2 and 3 on PSN. Maybe when the remaster goes down in price I'll pick it up.