Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

You Know What Nomura Needs To Do?

I really feel like getting this off my chest. But do you know what Nomura honestly should do if he's going to have fans wait so long for his games to come out? Connect with fans. Like seriously, I think Nomura should really try to be more open and try to get in touch with his fans. Sakurai did it with both Smash bros. Brawl and Smash bros Wii U/3DS, and Tabata who got put in charge of FF XV after they kicked Nomura out did so as well and stayed in good touch with fans. So why can't Nomura? I think he should do what Sakurai did with Smash bros and maybe give us a screen shot of KH3 every day to keep fans interested in his games. It worked witb Sakurai so it could probably work with Nomura as well. What do you guys think?

Edited by Tails

One of the main reasons that I've become increasingly impatient with Square is their distant, aloof behavior towards their fan base. The constant stream of "Please be excited," messages is a signal that they expect us to be in a constant state of eager expectation without any effort on their part to make us want to actually buy their product. They seem content to have an almost complete stagnant PR and marketing towards Kingdom Hearts, and making what little information that does come out exclusive to a very slim minority of fans can only serve to alienate all of the others who would probably like to be excited, but aren't given any reason to do so.

Square and Nomura need to pull up their socks if they want people to buy the game when it comes out.

Square Enix and Nomura need to pull up their socks if they want people to buy the game when it comes out.

I really don't mean to be technical here, but Square Enix is basically a re-branded Enix, not a re-branded Squaresoft. Outside of Mitsuda (CEO) who used to be part of Squaresoft before the merger, the board of directors consists of former Enix people. Unlike Square, Enix was always a company that could not translate to international markets. They only merged with Square so that they can finally be a global brand and acquire their assets.

But back to topic, this is clearly just people getting fed up of dry season. I was expecting this level of silence from Square Enix after 1.5+2.5 Released. I personally like, it means that the new content that we finally get at E3 will surpass those outdated 2015 trailers.

I really feel like getting this off my chest. But do you know what Nomura honestly should do if he's going to have fans wait so long for his games to come out? Connect with fans. Like seriously, I think Nomura should really try to be more open and try to get in touch with his fans. Sakurai dix it with both Smash bros. Brawl and Smash bros Wii U/3DS, and Tabata who got put in charge of FF XV after they kicked Nomura out did so as well and stayed in good touch with fans. So why can't Nomura? I think he should do what Sakurai did with Smash bros and maybe give us a screen shot of KH3 every day to keep fans interested in his games. It worked witb Sakurai so it could probably work with Nomura as well. What do you guys think?

I both agree and desagree with you.

I don't want Square Enix to do what they did with FFXV (showing off everything in the game, leaving no surprises for players in terms of gameplay) or like Ubisoft, who literally shows off the whole game (both in terms of gameplay and story).

I think not giving any news is not Nomura's decision but actually SE. I truly believe that they learned a lot with FFXV and now they won't make announcements without really being sure of it (like KH3 release date). Any announcement regarding a ver expected game can cause changes on a company financial status (investors and stuff), so I believe that SE is more cautious now, but yes, I would really appreciate any kind of news regarding KH3  xP

Forget it. At this point I just want nomura to spend his 100% energy and focus on Kingdom Hearts 3. Do I wish he were more open with fans and connected more with us? absolutely 100%

At this particular point I just want a trailer and a release date and be on my way. I truly believe the promotion and momentum for Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to start at this year's E3 I mean it's the perfect time I think Square Enix and nomura are more then aware if they were to go to this year's E3 with no Kingdom Hearts 3 the fanbase is basically going to set the internet on fire.

I wish I could go to this year's E3 sit down with the managers and CEOs of Square Enix and yell at them like a disappointed father.

"STOP! bad square no! stop announcing games that are in early development and aren't even close to releasing! Please be excited my a$$! we cant be excited for a decade waiting on one single game!"

Believe me I 100% agree with you Tails. And you know what I have hope for this E3 I really do I really do believe this is the time for nomura to step out and start reconnecting with fans and from E3 to the end of the year they can snowball Kingdom Hearts 3 news and information screen shots ect into 2018 to hopefully the year the game comes out.

We just have to hold on a little longer we're right around the corner of E3 I'm antsy disappointed and frustrated like most of the fanbase is waiting for info and too even be freakin acknowledged right now believe me. that's why I'm putting all my hope into this year's E3 I truly believe it's the right time all the stars are lining up.

One of the main reasons that I've become increasingly impatient with Square is their distant, aloof behavior towards their fan base. The constant stream of "Please be excited," messages is a signal that they expect us to be in a constant state of eager expectation without any effort on their part to make us want to actually buy their product. They seem content to have an almost complete stagnant PR and marketing towards Kingdom Hearts, and making what little information that does come out exclusive to a very slim minority of fans can only serve to alienate all of the others who would probably like to be excited, but aren't given any reason to do so.

Square and Nomura need to pull up their socks if they want people to buy the game when it comes out.

Took the words right out of my mouth couldn't have said it any better. And you want to know what the worst part out of all this is going to be in the end? Is that there going too get away with there their distant aloof behavior towards all of us. Yup especially if Kingdom Hearts 3 is a masterpiece and surpasses Kingdom Hearts 2 in every way. Most of this fan base is just going to completely forget about it and forgive them and go back to their hype state.

As for me nope. I'm still salty Rockstar delayed GTA V for a year. Yup lmao....

Anyhow let's just wait to see what happens at this year's E3 I have a lot of Hope and confidence.

don't try and ask where I got both of those things cause I don't even know :\

Wouldn't matter. Fans would still be impatient and the game would still be ways away from releasing.

If people haven't gotten used to the fact that KH news is slow and only pops up in small increments, that's their problem. It's been happening for years and it'll only stop when the game comes out.

Wouldn't matter. Fans would still be impatient and the game would still be ways away from releasing.

If people haven't gotten used to the fact that KH news is slow and only pops up in small increments, that's their problem. It's been happening for years and it'll only stop when the game comes out.

This pretty much sums it up.

That and if Nomura did try to connect with the western fanbase, all they would say to him is "GIVE US KH3", "FIX THE SAVE GLITCH", "TEN YEARS"

Eh, if you show too much, then nothing is left to surprise anyone with. Yeah drought season is a pain in the ass, but E3 is literally less than 2 weeks away, they're bound to show something that will tide us all over for another few months. Yes I would like it if Nomura was a little more open and interactive with the fans every now and then like Tabata or Sakurai were, I just don't want it in the form of showing us a new screenshot or tech demo every day or every month or so. Just give us some acknowledgement that he is excited and proud of the fan base and that it's our energy as fans that is giving life to KH. Maybe just a new KH sketch or drawing every other week or so, that would be fine with me. I'm not asking for anything lofty like a new screenshot of KH3 every day. :P

I agree with you, Tails! I love Nomura, but I do wish he'd be more in touch with the fanbase! 

And it doesn't even have to be screenshots daily! Just an update regarding the game's progress at least twice a month would be fine with me! That way, he'd give us a new heads up while not revealing too much about the game, so as to keep us fans on the element of surprise! But well, sadly, this isn't the case, but I'm fine with waiting. There's tons of other stuff I do daily, and while the wait for KH news is agonizing, when the news finally comes, its' always satisfying, at least in my opinion! :)

Some news would be nice, but we can't spend our lives worrying about one measly game, but yes, he should really keep in touch with us more, though he hasn't really done much of that in the past now has he? And he isn't obligated to. Honestly, they shouldn't have announced the game so early.

Forget it. At this point I just want nomura to spend his 100% energy and focus on Kingdom Hearts 3. Do I wish he were more open with fans and connected more with us? absolutely 100%
At this particular point I just want a trailer and a release date and be on my way. I truly believe the promotion and momentum for Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to start at this year's E3 I mean it's the perfect time I think Square Enix and nomura are more then aware if they were to go to this year's E3 with no Kingdom Hearts 3 the fanbase is basically going to set the internet on fire.

I wish I could go to this year's E3 sit down with the managers and CEOs of Square Enix and yell at them like a disappointed father.
"STOP! bad square no! stop announcing games that are in early development and aren't even close to releasing! Please be excited my a$$! we cant be excited for a decade waiting on one single game!"

Believe me I 100% agree with you Tails. And you know what I have hope for this E3 I really do I really do believe this is the time for nomura to step out and start reconnecting with fans and from E3 to the end of the year they can snowball Kingdom Hearts 3 news and information screen shots ect into 2018 to hopefully the year the game comes out.

We just have to hold on a little longer we're right around the corner of E3 I'm antsy disappointed and frustrated like most of the fanbase is waiting for info and too even be freakin acknowledged right now believe me. that's why I'm putting all my hope into this year's E3 I truly believe it's the right time all the stars are lining up.

Took the words right out of my mouth couldn't have said it any better. And you want to know what the worst part out of all this is going to be in the end? Is that there going too get away with there their distant aloof behavior towards all of us. Yup especially if Kingdom Hearts 3 is a masterpiece and surpasses Kingdom Hearts 2 in every way. Most of this fan base is just going to completely forget about it and forgive them and go back to their hype state.
As for me nope. I'm still salty Rockstar delayed GTA V for a year. Yup lmao....

Anyhow let's just wait to see what happens at this year's E3 I have a lot of Hope and confidence.
don't try and ask where I got both of those things cause I don't even know :\

Unfortunately, a lot of his energy is also going into FFVIIR. KH3 isn't his only concern right now.

does nomura even speak fluent english so he can connect with fans?

Doesn't matter. If he does end up keeping in touch with us, they need only hire an interpreter. Language barriers aren't an excuse for not keeping in touch with consumers in this day and age.

Ezactly. They ned to seriously "wow!" us at tbis E3 with all the wait they made us do.

Well everyone, with E3 so close by, I'm pretty sure Nomura won't stay silent regarding Kingdom Hearts III. It would be a hugely wasted opportunity if E3 passed us by and we didn't get a single word from KHIII, ya know? So I'm sure something is bound to show, and hopefully, Nomura can give us a development update!