Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups The Role-Playing Game: Another Life

Name: Ventus Aberazio
What Video Game you’re from: Kingdom Hearts
Appearance: 
http://orig04.deviantart.net/350c/f/2010/286/a/7/smile___ventus_by_ciel_san-d30o2nl.png
Human Appearance: N/A
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful. Likes quiet, shady places to read.
Bio: Ventus has always enjoyed learning to physical pursuits. Growing up in a rough neighborhood, he always felt safer inside with a book and his family. He loved his father and brother dearly, even though roxas could be a jerk sometimes, and he dosent remember his mother well. Sometimes it gets to him more than others. 

Edited by TheGuide

Name: Ventus Aberazio

What Video Game you’re from: Kingdom Hearts

Appearance: http://orig04.deviantart.net/350c/f/2010/286/a/7/smile___ventus_by_ciel_san-d30o2nl.png

Human Appearance: N/A

Personality: Childish and Naive. He loves his brother and spends most of his time with him. When he is alone, he likes to read.

Bio: Ventus is still learning and growing. He looks up to Roxas and is almost always at his side, watching him, trying to learn how to be like him. He was young when his mother left, so he doesn't remember it well, but he sees the other kids with his mom, and it makes him sad. But his he loves his father and appreciates all he does. He likes to read, which is what he does when he's not at Roxas' heels.

Everyone is accepted, although Guide are Roxas and Ventus gonna be twins? I'm just asking because Roxas is 16 but you have Ventus as 14.

Also I am taking a few characters.

Name: Silver Soleana

What Video Game you’re from: Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Appearance: 2023892-794px_9._silver_the_hedgehog.png

Human Appearance: human_silver_the_hedgehog_by_blazingshad

Personality: Silver is very kind and friendly when not threatened. However when he’s on a mission he is often somewhat rude, as well as immature. When he is angry or joyful, he is very expressive with his emotions. However when he’s sad, he’s often quiet despite it being obvious. Despite this, he is very optimistic and has a strong sense of justice. However because of his quick reaction to anger, Silver starts fights pretty quick.

Bio: Born to a wealthier family, Silver lives on the edge between Radiant Heights and the Southway Slums. As a result Silver attends Radiant High although he hates the school to death. He much rather attend Southway High but due to the rise in crime his parents couldn't risk sending their son to that school. Silver spends much of his time traveling downtown to see the city and make new friends.

Now you can't have a Urban roleplay without YOUR BOY GUZMA!

Name: Guzma (because ya boi don't need no last name)

What Video Game you’re from: Pokémon Sun and Moon

Appearance: fabd21a6a4e37d690875d3e9409f4c98.png

Human Appearance: (Only if you were not human in your past life)

Personality: Guzma is a total badass mother******. He is not afraid of anything and will gladly put someone in their place regardless of who they are. Guzma loves being big and loud. He is very prideful of who he is and the gang he runs. Despite his brash attitude, Guzma is very protective over his ‘family’ and would do anything to protect those he loves.

Bio: Raised in the streets, Guzma always had a hard life. It was a dog eat dog world and Guzma had to grow up as a kid. He had to fight his way through everything, which as a result made him a delinquent in school. After dropping out of high school, Guzma decided to make his own gang called Team Skull, taking in other kids just like him. He also ran away from home, leaving his abusive father behind. Guzma treats the kids in his gang like his family, acting much more than a boss to them. Despite the gang, no one really takes him and his crew seriously. He also has a restraining order forbidding him to be within 500 feet within any school due to the fact that the police department finds it very creepy that all Guzma do is hang around trying to be ‘hip’ with the kids even though he's a 25 year old grown man. Despite the restraining order he does what he wants anyway and often hangs around Southway High to recruit more kids and otherwise just be a nuisance in general. There's also something secret about Guzma, but he keeps it to himself. Often he tells stories to his crew about his life when he was younger, including a failed relationship with his high school crush at the time, Angela Zeigler. (Yes, Guzma freaking dated Mercy as a kid)

Name: Marie Calamari

What Video Game you’re from: Splatoon

Occupation: Gamer Trash and News Anchor for Southway High Morning Sunrise

Appearance:

91fa7b798eb1a373f984de92dc5d0adb.jpg

Human Appearance: She literally looks the same she just has regular clothes and ears.

Personality: Laid back and lazy, Marie Calamari is a huge gamer girl. She is popular among the boys in Southway High due to her sarcasm, coolness and tomboyish attitude. Despite her laziness and boyish personality, Marie also very much enjoys fashion and always makes sure she has style. She also is willing to get down and dirty when she has to, especially in paintball which is her favorite activity. Her preferred guns are sniper rifles. She also has a twin sister named Callie, who she loves very much. They are best friends.

Bio: Born and raised in a more quieter side of the city, Marie had a laid back life. Raised mostly by her single father when she was little, Marie loved to get down and dirty with the boys and used to even dress like a boy until her stepmother came into her life. Since then Marie developed her own style and fashion sense. Now she attends Southway High with her sister and can often be seen playing paintball when she’s not gaming. She also enjoys singing, something she loved since she was a little girl. One of her childhood dreams was to be the lead singer in a band.

Everyone is accepted, although Guide are Roxas and Ventus gonna be twins? I'm just asking because Roxas is 16 but you have Ventus as 14.

Oh shoot i goofed. i thought i read in your sheet that he was younger. Im a big dumb. 

Ill fix that. 

Fiiiiixed it~

Edited by TheGuide

Oh shoot i goofed. i thought i read in your sheet that he was younger. Im a big dumb.

Ill fix that.

Fiiiiixed it~

Eyy want Ventus to have a crush on Marie? :)

Also guys the thread is up! Feel free to post!

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/107965-the-roleplaying-game-another-life-rp/

Also just a quick announcement; later I will be posting a little list of some places of interest in the city! Feel free to submit your own too.

Also Shard does Silver want to join Team Skull? xD

hhhhhhh. I like this and am tempted to join...

Are sign-ups still open?

If they are, would it be alright if I reuse some characters I played in the older RP? One of them had a proper character sheet and one didn't... 

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

hhhhhhh. I like this and am tempted to join...

Are sign-ups still open?

If they are, would it be alright if I reuse some characters I played in the older RP? One of them had a proper character sheet and one didn't...

Go for it bro

Here are my sheets! Thanks for waiting and I hope they're okay. If there are any problems, please tell me!

CHARACTER #1

Name: Marluxia Contray

What Video Game you’re from: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Appearance:

c63955bf07428aa9db243b46587982de.jpg

Personality: A very vain, cocky, deceptive, manipulative, and mysterious man. He hardly shows any emotion. Sometimes shows his soft side, but hardly. He secretly looks for all the power he can muster within him, either it'd be for good, or for worse. He likes to feel in charge.

Bio: Marluxia grew up in a very financially stable environment and everything seemed easy, especially his education. He took advantage of this and earned his label as a teacher at Radiant Heights High. He hopes to take advantage of this and keep reaching to the top of the staff. Lower-class people he doesn't care much for at all. Even the crime he hardly worries about because he always assumes he's fine. However, if anything were to get in the way of his work, he won't hesitate to investigate and hopefully stop the problem.

CHARACTER #2 (The one I never got to fill out before.)

Name: Clear Kamau

What Video Game you’re from: DRAMAtical Murder
 Radiant Heights High.
Appearance:

CG119-2043_zps92e0674f.jpg

Personality:

Clear is a very polite and cheerful young man, usually formal and friendly. He may seem to not make a whole lot of sense with what he says sometimes or may even look silly, but in the end, he means well. With whatever friends he has, he'd do as much as he can to protect or comfort them. He is somewhat curious, likes to sing, and likes to travel around and be found in places he's not supposed to be. His curiosity often gets the better of him, though, and gets into trouble because of it.

Bio:

Clear grew up in Radiant Heights near the end of the city. His life is very relaxed and he does what he's told by any of his superiors. When given the chance to be alone though, he loves to look around and walk about, taking in the sights before him and learning what's new.

People seem to think he wears that gas mask because of the terrible pollution. While it is for that, in truth, he originally uses it to cover his face. 

After learning about all of the crimes, gangs, and violence in the other city, he's gotten a little bit worried and feels the need to try and do something about it, but just doesn't know where to really start.

I have a lot of favorite games but at the moment, my favorite is Resident Evil 7

Eyy want Ventus to have a crush on Marie? :)

Also guys the thread is up! Feel free to post!

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/107965-the-roleplaying-game-another-life-rp/

Also just a quick announcement; later I will be posting a little list of some places of interest in the city! Feel free to submit your own too.

Also Shard does Silver want to join Team Skull? xD

I was thinking maybe? My goal was to have him eventually join one of the gangs- preferably one that was actually committing crimes against everyone without really picking sides.

Name: Lyra Goldman

What Video Game you’re from: Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSliver

Occupation: Student at Southway High, Part-Time Animal Shelter Employee

Appearance: 13e5e2a0.png

Human Appearance: none

Personality: kind, A bit happy go lucky but will end up crying if she Sees a dead puppy or kitten or any kind of animal, gentle, playful, royal and a bit naive.

Bio: Lyra lives in a small house with her mother. After Lyra was born, Her father left her and her mother due to the fact that he doesn't want to have a child so he abandoned them and went to another woman. he then was killed when Lyra was 2 and doesn't get a chance to meet him in person. however, she's currently happy with her mother even though they moved a lot in the past. Lyra loves animals, always found an abandoned dog or cat and takes them to the closest animal shelter. She then started working there along with her mother. Since she moved a lot, she was homeschool but she then later goes to Southway High A year ago.

Name: Lyra Goldman

What Video Game you’re from: Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSliver

Occupation: Student at Southway High, Part-Time Animal Shelter Employee

Appearance: 13e5e2a0.png

Human Appearance: none

Personality: kind, A bit happy go lucky but will end up crying if she Sees a dead puppy or kitten or any kind of animal, gentle, playful, royal and a bit naive.

Bio: Lyra lives in a small house with her mother. After Lyra was born, Her father left her and her mother due to the fact that he doesn't want to have a child so he abandoned them and went to another woman. he then was killed when Lyra was 2 and doesn't get a chance to meet him in person. however, she's currently happy with her mother even though they moved a lot in the past. Lyra loves animals, always found an abandoned dog or cat and takes them to the closest animal shelter. She then started working there along with her mother. Since she moved a lot, she was homeschool but she then later goes to Southway High A year ago.

Accepted!