Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

KHBbS What was your most savage moment in B.B. so command board?

Mine was in deep space. I was doing very poorly at first with stitch and gantu with hug high ranking commands. But then I got captain justice. My munny was flowing in because Pete actually bought spaces(ironically the type of command as the one I bought). And it doesn't stop there. I did bought command did gantu and stitch, but with Pete paying me I was already good. But here's the really best part. As it's known, it's rare to get all random jokers. And that's what I got. I did golden capture, timed it right, and got zone capture. I had level them all up so much that both gantu and stitch was in the negative 2000's. At that point, I had to more random jokers and when I touched the green panel, I got another one. I did golden fortune, and timed it to get zone capture. I was doing so well I went in circles in the middle of the deep space command board, and watch as they get to negatives. At that point, I went to the starting point and won.

Yeah, so tell me your best moments. I know it's hard to believe, but it did happen.

So share me your best command board moments. Thanks.

I actually don't remember...The last time I played was on PS3, and now I'm saving money to buy a PS4. But what I remember is having a hard time with Peter Pan (I hated playing against him) and definitly the best thing was everytime I was losing, somehow I was able to get back in the game and destroy them, just like you did! lol

200_s.gif

i tried to forget all the time i spent on completing the command board but i'm pretty sure that in at least one game i just destroyed the AI players because of some lucky roll. might have gotten Captain Justice and just spammed triple dice over and over.

I think that one of my most badass runs in the Command Board was in Deep Space, like you, Mikey!

For me, it was a throat to throat to throat competition, as Stitch and Gantu both had points near to mine, and as such, we were all battling for supremacy! Gigawatt Jolt was on all three of us, and whenever we'd get close to each other, we'd zap the heck out of each other and gain and lose points! xD And when Captain Justice appeared, I tried to stay away as far as I could from the others so I could get the points all to myself! And whenever they'd land on my panels, they'd lose a buttload of points because I had them at high levels! It's also something to note that at one point, Stitch had a huge difference gap in points compared to Gantu and me, but that soon changed when I got the cards necessary to perform GP Magnet, and since both of them had put so many panels on the board, I racked up a buttload of points, and at that point, I rushed to the starting point, and I won! It was definitely a riveting run of Command Board! xD

Mine was completing wrecking Cinderella: It was pretty close, until she got stuck on the damage squares, only rolling 1's and 2's, while I completed my lap, and leveled up some spaces. By the time she made it back to start, she'd owed me enough to win, since all my spaces were in a row before the start square, so I literally came up behind her and won the whole thing in a single 6 space roll.