Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Activision Teased a Crash Announcement for E3!

Earlier today, Activision made a new blog post going over its E3 plans and what fans can expect. One of the games mentioned was Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, and Activision left a message stating: "The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is available for preorder now, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a special Crash announcement during E3!" While this could simply be an announcement that the game will come to other platforms along with the PlayStation 4, it's possible that there might be another Crash game coming in the future. What do you all think it could be?

Source

Well Shulk, with Crash's revival coming in full swing, and with the likely event of N. Sane Trilogy making a buttload of cash, I think it's safe to say that Activision has long term plans for Crash, and I think that this time they'll stick to the formula that made him beloved in the first place!

So odds are that it'll be a new Crash game with the original's roots, but providing a new story, new levels and the like! :)

One can only hope they'd release it on other platforms. Everybody deserves to play some good ole Crash Bandicoot. But as great as that would be, I feel that's highly unlikely.

Okay, am I the only one who seriously hasn't play Crash Team Racing but has played Crash Tag Team Racing? Like Crash Tag Team Racing was apart of my childhood, and I loved that game! Give me something like that, where there is a story mode but Racing is also involved! That game made a part of my childhood special! :)

The trophy list for the trilogy has been released, and it looks like they hint at what the announcement will be. I'll keep it in a spoilers tab for now.

It looks like Coco will be playable alongside Crash in all three games! Each game has a trophy where Coco must use a special move five times. I get the feeling that this is the teased announcement. Given that multiplayer was teased a while back, maybe there will be co-op?

Source