Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arturo Hueber

KHUX i have this medals which one deserves AB IV, APP IV & DBIII ¿?

this are my top medals.

as I am a f2p player, i have not a t5 guilted, so, i need an advice about where i should use ATTACK BOOST IV, ATTACK BOOST IV & ATTACK PRIZE PLUS, DEFENSE BOOST III, two ATTACK ALL II and two DEFENSE BOOST II.

post-65855-0-74143200-1497033144_thumb.png

post-65855-0-09528500-1497033198_thumb.png

post-65855-0-76436700-1497033254_thumb.png

post-65855-0-91372700-1497033303_thumb.png

post-65855-0-78613000-1497033362_thumb.png

post-65855-0-36802900-1497033422_thumb.png

Hm...Anything that gives you a defensive boost put Defense Boost on it. Like the Alice and & Cheshire Cat. For Multiple hit medals, my opinion is using AB Max medals, but if you don't have those, that's up to you. Do you have any tier 4 or 5 medals almost guited? But uh...if you use a certain medal most of the time, I would use a skill on it, but it depends on your situation with it.

Hm...Anything that gives you a defensive boost put Defense Boost on it. Like the Alice and & Cheshire Cat. For Multiple hit medals, my opinion is using AB Max medals, but if you don't have those, that's up to you. Do you have any tier 4 or 5 medals almost guited? But uh...if you use a certain medal most of the time, I would use a skill on it, but it depends on your situation with it.

nope. i don't have any tier 4 or 5 guilted. i have some fantasia B's but i am not even sure on which medal use them...

1) Attack Boost All sucks bc it only triggers on swipe and not on using the special attack. So if you swipe a lot with a certain medal (high gauge cost) I would recommend that

2) I put my defense boosts on my medals that boost strength, because they barely do any damage by themselves, but they're necessary on every key blade in order to do any damage at a high level. Like piglet, iKairi2, etc, anything that you need but won't anticipate doing a lot of damage.

2) I basically only put large Attack boosts on guilted medals since those are the ones that deal massive damage.

This is coming from a guy who's F2Pd for ~1 year. I don't have T5s guilted either but I do have a bunch of medals guilted. Also you have like double the number of medals that I do lol.

1) Attack Boost All sucks bc it only triggers on swipe and not on using the special attack. So if you swipe a lot with a certain medal (high gauge cost) I would recommend that

2) I put my defense boosts on my medals that boost strength, because they barely do any damage by themselves, but they're necessary on every key blade in order to do any damage at a high level. Like piglet, iKairi2, etc, anything that you need but won't anticipate doing a lot of damage.

2) I basically only put large Attack boosts on guilted medals since those are the ones that deal massive damage.

This is coming from a guy who's F2Pd for ~1 year. I don't have T5s guilted either but I do have a bunch of medals guilted. Also you have like double the number of medals that I do lol.

this is so hard, that I've decided to see what other medals i can get. the Orchestra Sora is the more worthy to get that DB3. mi KHIIiKAIRI has the unvaluable skill 2nd chance.

and I gess i have all those medals because there was a good time i had in the pulls when I tried to get Dark Riku and 2.8 Aqua. I bever let go daily jewels, union quest boards or any event who drops jewels... so i can do one or two pulls a month.