Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Doco56

Utada Hikaru's new theme for KH3. (General Discussion)

So we've known for a while that there's gonna be a new theme song for KHIII. Do you think we'll see it in a trailer (whenever that is, if not at E3) at some point? We heard the Ray of Hope remix in a trailer for 2.8 so tbh, I'm really excited if we get to hear part of the new song in a trailer at some point.

It'll be a breath of fresh air from Simple and Clean and also Sanctuary (as amazing as both of those are). Let's hope it's just as great :D

I think its possible but i wouldnt count on it.

We most likely get to hear Rage Awakened or an orchestrated version of Sanctuary again if a new KH3 trailer is being shown at E3.

I dont know making music is harder than it sounds "laughs" to be honest I would prefer if the intro song is one that we first hear when the game comes out so that the song in combination with the intro video is going to bring tears to my eyes

We most likely get to hear Rage Awakened or an orchestrated version of Sanctuary again if a new KH3 trailer is being shown at E3.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm kinda sick of Rage Awakened. It seems out of place for a trailer when the game isn't centered on Terra...probs just me. Hikari (the orchestrated version of sanctuary) would fit more, especially if the trailer shows some of the cutscenes.

I dont know making music is harder than it sounds "laughs" to be honest I would prefer if the intro song is one that we first hear when the game comes out so that the song in combination with the intro video is going to bring tears to my eyes

This does seem like a nice idea, and I can understand why some people would prefer that, so yeah, that's cool. I'm just really excited to hear if it's as memorable as the other two.

After a long time i think they should use the new theme or a new soundtrack.

It would indeed be very awesome if we heard a snippet of Utada's new theme for Kingdom Hearts III in an upcoming trailer, if we get a trailer at E3! It'd definitely pump us up with hype! :D

We won't have to wait much longer to see if we'll get something! And if Utada's new song is heard, I'm sure it'll be something amazing, if Simple and Clean and Sanctuary are any indication!