Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - in Los Angeles, California

I went to the London concert,I met up with other kh fans from all over the world and we shared all these beautiful memories.We cried a lot upon hearing amazing songs!And I had the opportunity of course to see the woman-myth ,the one and only Shimomura-sama! I HOPE FOR YOU GUYS TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TOO!And even if you see a new kh3 trailer I won t be jealous.In fact I'm counting on in,so we can too see it after the concert!

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this, Aquaberry, it means a lot for those of us who aren't able to make it to the concerts! Here's hoping that all the people that do get to go enjoy themselves as much as possible, and give Ms. Yoko all the positive vibes and love from all of us! :D

Also, here's fingers crossed that there'll be Kingdom Hearts III info at one of these upcoming concerts, cuz I'm dying of anticipation here! xD

I wonder if Tetsuya Nomura is going to be there because he did say that he's going to be in the United States so isn't it possible for him to make a surprise appearance there?  

Nomura and Hashimoto are going to make the internet implode anytime soon...