Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - premiere in Los Angeles

Bummer, I guess this means we won't be getting a trailer at E3 then.  Still, at least now we have an actual date.  And who knows, maybe we'll still get SOME sort of info at E3.  Regardless, this is enough to get me excited.

So...anyone got an idea of what they were saying?

Edited by seerofmind

My language skills are really rusty and Xemnas is hard to understand but I think at the end he was asking Sora to make use of the power of darkness. What a villain.

OMG! That trailer was truly beautiful. Rob almost shed a tear.

Nice to see the Japanese cast return, specifically Norio Wakamoto as Xemnas. Too perfect.

Rob's night...or should he say morning...was made.

The ending of the trailer Xemnas asks how Sora will bring back Roxas since Roxas was never supposed to exist in the first place; he also asks Sora if he is going to use the power of darkness. Very interesting stuff. I always had a feeling Roxas would return and we would get to use Dark based abilities in KH3 since Sora needs to use both light and dark together to defeat MX 

Bummer, I guess this means we won't be getting a trailer at E3 then.  Still, at least now we have an actual date.  And who knows, maybe we'll still get SOME sort of info at E3.  Regardless, this is enough to get me excited.

So...anyone got an idea of what they were saying?

We will get likely the same trailer in english.

Only to bad they didn't use the new theme Orchestra was perfect for it.

But it did really fits it.

We will get likely the same trailer in english.

Only to bad they didn't use the new theme Orchestra was perfect for it.

But it did really fits it.

Well, here's hoping.  Certainly, I'd appreciate an official translation, even though I'm sure someone will have a sub ready sooner or later.  If nothing else, we'll get to hear Xemnas' English voice, and that's always a treat.  :)

Wait, which new theme?

Okay one, that was freaking awesome man!!! And freaking beautiful!!! Best trailer and still no actual release date or a mid 2018 date or late 2018 date or early 2019 date. Also, you can't expect me to believe this game is releasing in the next four years? Or whatever the rumor was. Anyway, awesome trailer!!! :D

Edited by Movies798

It looks beautiful!! I think they're finally going to do what HMK said and start snowballing news little by little with the new world reveal and ANOTHER trailer at D23! Go Kingdom Hearts 3!!! Our patience is finally going to be rewarded I can feel it! So happy! Edit: ALSO SORA SKYDIVED!! That's how you make an entrance!

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

Okay that was an awesome trailer. Pete and Maleficent's character models look amazing. But they REALLY need to work on Xemnas's model a bit more. His model here looks really weird compared to his old ones.

Okay that was an awesome trailer. Pete and Maleficent's character models look amazing. But they REALLY need to work on Xemnas's model a bit more. His model here looks really weird compared to his old ones.

Sora's model looks weird in my opinion 

Well, here's hoping.  Certainly, I'd appreciate an official translation, even though I'm sure someone will have a sub ready sooner or later.  If nothing else, we'll get to hear Xemnas' English voice, and that's always a treat.  :)

Wait, which new theme?

The KH3 theme possible from Utada Hikaru..

Well this is one step closer for release.

Sora's model looks weird in my opinion 

Eh, I half agree with you on that. There are times where his model looks good and times where it can look a little weird. But I find it to be fine.

Edited by Tails

I thought Xemnas had been defeated and that Xehanort was gonna be whole again in this game?

Awesome trailer though, the Olympus sky drop and rock titan battle were breathtaking. 

I also find it impressive how they'd gotten a Japanese voice actor for Hades that actually sounds like James Wood!

I thought Xemnas had been defeated and that Xehanort was gonna be whole again in this game?

Awesome trailer though, the Olympus sky drop and rock titan battle were breathtaking. 

I also find it impressive how they'd gotten a Japanese voice actor for Hades that actually sounds like James Wood!

We know that Xemnas is one of the 13 Seekers. Of course he is gonna be in the game. And Xehanort is whole again, he just used time travel to summon him.