Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide

Hope it's for the save glitch. I haven't had the time to dig into KHII yet (just finished 1) but it's something I'd like to see before I start.

If you're lucky like me, you won't save crash

However, they had enough time to gather the data and fix the problems

If you're lucky like me, you won't save crash

However, they had enough time to gather the data and fix the problems

Being lucky isn't an answer, as no-one can choose to be any luckier.

Hope it's for the save glitch. I haven't had the time to dig into KHII yet (just finished 1) but it's something I'd like to see before I start.

What exactly does the save glitch do? I'm 40 hours into KH, haven't had one yet.

What exactly does the save glitch do? I'm 40 hours into KH, haven't had one yet.

I'm not sure if it's recorded as appearing in the original KH (I finished my playthrough and never encountered it) but in KHIIFM apparently the game will crash upon trying to save sometimes, so whatever progress you made between saves is lost. It's not a game-breaking thing, but I can see how frustrating it would be.

And various other glitches as well like with the RC in Timeless River with that little canon tower. Also I hope they fix the Final Xemnas reaction command this time.

It's when the game crashes at random during your save. Causing you to start from wherever your last save was if you haven't saved in a long time.

That's a pretty bad glitch, you would think it would be sorted right away. I'd rather wait for it to be fixed, but if not I guess lots of saving.

Yeah that's why I haven't bought the PS4 version of KH 1.5 and 2.5 Remix. They made one patch that fixed a few things but they didn't fix everything. So I've decided to hold off on it until they patch it up to fix the problems.

If this makes the games playable, then I might look into this version. I have the PS3 collections, but they're so buggy that I lost the drive to keep going in them. I'd love to get them on PS4, but save crashes are an instant no for me.

Being lucky isn't an answer, as no-one can choose to be any luckier.

It's definitely not a choice and I'm definitely not the only one

It could have helped that I saved like every 10-20min

That's a pretty bad glitch, you would think it would be sorted right away. I'd rather wait for it to be fixed, but if not I guess lots of saving.

You can't expect a problem that big to be fixed right away

I doubt they were even able to find the root of the problem from the beginning

Which is why it took this long

They needed a lot of data to be able to fix these problems

Imagine finally beating Lingering Will legit and then the game crashes when you try to save your victory.

I'd start crying.

I have yet to try that fight, but if it's anything like Phantom Aqua I know I'd be pissed.

Apparently, the 1.5+2.5 update is going to be big, so expect 30 minutes to an 1 hour long cutscenes? 

also, how big, in GB, is the update going to be? 

Update: Never mind. Got my answer 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Well, as of now, nothing new shows in the Tears cutscene and Theater Mode doesn't appear in KHFM's main menu, it seems.

It may be the case that a 1.03 update is required to activate these? So a gameplay patch may still be on the way?

I dunno. Not holding my breath.

I haven't noticed any bugs (other than the playtime clock reset; not complaining about that one). What happened in your copies?

Final Xemnas RC does not appear.

They fixed the save crashes AND final Xemnas?! FINALLY!

Are they now? Really? 

Yep.

Any Magnet-like effect pulls in enemies slower.

When Marluxia casts the dark pools, he won't appear in the center most of the time where he should be. Terra suffers in the same way in that sometimes when he does the Attack/Magic seal, he'll be WAY off.

Final Xemnas RC does not appear.

Yep.

Any Magnet-like effect pulls in enemies slower.

When Marluxia casts the dark pools, he won't appear in the center most of the time where he should be. Terra suffers in the same way in that sometimes when he does the Attack/Magic seal, he'll be WAY off.

Oh come on, why can't they fix something without breaking something else :/