Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

Just watched that new kh3 trailer...

If Marluxia is coming back, she's problably coming back too! I love both of them! A lot of people don't like her, but she has one of the best personalities on the series. And the scene that she kicks Sora's butt is one of my favorite!  xD

If Marluxia is coming back, she's problably coming back too! I love both of them! A lot of people don't like her, but she has one of the best personalities on the series. And the scene that she kicks Sora's butt is one of my favorite!  xD

We should be best friends. Larxene is the best!

And I happen to notice in particular the amount of lightning magic..........larxene anyone ? That would make me happy

I genuinely liked Larxene as a character in Re: Chain of Memories. Though I have a good feeling that her somebody will be good and help Sora and company.

I genuinely liked Larxene as a character in Re: Chain of Memories. Though I have a good feeling that her somebody will be good and help Sora and company.

Dunno if I'm supposed to like larxene or her somebody more.

Dunno if I'm supposed to like larxene or her somebody more.

You don't even know what her somebody looks like. Nor know if she will be good or evil lol.

You don't even know what her somebody looks like. Nor know if she will be good or evil lol.

With the exception of xemnas and roxas, all the nobodies look exactly like their somebodys. My money is on that she will look like larxene. And her personality...axel was like lea, isa...hmm, zexion we can't really tell...

larxene was a B*** so enjoyable to hate :D

..n-well how dare u

Edited by IAMME

After replaying Re: Chain of Memories I really started to like Larxene. Wayyyyy more then Marluxia. She was a real boss ass B****. So I totally hope she makes a return!

Edited by Connected

Man I love Larxene! She's one of my favorite villains in the Kingdom Hearts series. If she does come back as her original person then I hope she becomes allies with Sora and the gang. I don't her to become a Xehanort clone.

Edited by Movies798

The trailer was frickin' awesome!  My hype levels for KH3 are once again rising, after a period of time when they were dropping.  The gameplay looks like a perfect fusion of KH2 and BBS, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what else is offered for combat/exploration.

I would like to see Larxene's Somebody return and do something unexpected in the plot.  I have a feeling we will be seeing several familiar faces from the old Organization.  Even better if some of them will become Sora and company's allies in the battle against Master Xehanort.  There's just something very appealing about old enemies becoming allies, when facing a common (new) enemy.

The trailer was frickin' awesome!  My hype levels for KH3 are once again rising, after a period of time when they were dropping.  The gameplay looks like a perfect fusion of KH2 and BBS, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what else is offered for combat/exploration.

I would like to see Larxene's Somebody return and do something unexpected in the plot.  I have a feeling we will be seeing several familiar faces from the old Organization.  Even better if some of them will become Sora and company's allies in the battle against Master Xehanort.  There's just something very appealing about old enemies becoming allies, when facing a common (new) enemy.

It could be "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" or just straight up allies.