Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We have seen the world of Olympus Coliseum is going to return for "'Kingdom Hearts III [3]'".

We have seen Sora, Donald, and Goofy fighting Heartless on Mount Olympus.

We have seen Sora clobbering Heartless in the town.

We have seen Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Hercules fighting together in a new room resembling Hercules's Villa (at least to me).

We have NOT seen the signature coliseum building from the previous games.

Does this mean it is not going to appear in there?  Or has it not been shown just yet?

It will problably be a new Coliseum. At the end of KH2, the Coliseum was destroyed, so maybe now they've rebuilt it or moved it to somewhere else...

It will problably be a new Coliseum. At the end of KH2, the Coliseum was destroyed, so maybe now they've rebuilt it or moved it to somewhere else...

They can't have moved it. It's shown to be the exact same location in the credits for KHII. It could look different but honestly, the Coliseum is one of the most iconic locations in KH at this point so I can't see them changing much. 

They can't have moved it. It's shown to be the exact same location in the credits for KHII. It could look different but honestly, the Coliseum is one of the most iconic locations in KH at this point so I can't see them changing much.

Oh yeah! That's right! I totally forgot they showed the coliseum during the credits! I agree with you that the Coliseum is one of the most iconic places in the series, but I more excited to see the rest of the world than the coliseum it self...

I'm pretty sure that the Coliseum will return. Actually, I think it's a given, since that locale has been a long standing part of the Kingdom Hearts series! The thing this time around is that we'll actually get to explore Olympus beyond just the coliseum, which is a nice change of pace! Kingdom Hearts II showed us the Underworld, and Birth By Sleep showed us the Town Near Thebes, so Kingdom Hearts III looks like it'll finally let us explore Hercules's world fully, where we can probably end up exploring the coliseum, the Underworld and Mt. Olympus! :D