Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

"Shit, wasn't she just there a moment ago?!" Ammit thought and stepped back when he saw Lacuna in front of him. Being frightened by her sudden appearence, he accidentally summoned his keyblade, but he quickly made it vanish.

Every moment more people showed up. The situation was scary, but that girl was even more. Before answering her, Ammit looked around, trying to find something or somewhere he could just run, but he didn't found it. So, he decided to at least talk to Lacuna, so she would see that he was just an uninteresting boy.

"My... My..." Ammit's voice showed that he was a little reluctant. "My name is Ammit... And you didn't scare me off, I... I just have somewhere to go... So, i'm going. Enjoy the time with your friends...".

After saying that, he just avoided eye contact with Lacuna, and moved on.

Astra - Destiny Islands
And his prediction was spot on, it was the girl who was made the new master. The other young man had potential, but apparently both Masters had other ideas in mind.
"I think it is time for me to keep moving." Astra thought, "If I know Luna, she is not going to stay still, not for long, at least."
Astra turned to look at the waves, so calm and relaxing, but there was something to do. He then notices that the new Master the her companion created a portal.
"I think I will do the same," he said to himself, "I will start in the most obvious place for Luna."
Astra raised his hand and a dark portal was created, he then walked into it and the portal quickly closed behind him.

Lunaris Sonyeo - Twilight Town
Luna walked towards Ammit with a smile on her face.
"Don't be that way, kid," she said calmly, "we're not bad people. We won't hurt you."
The young woman then reached her hand out towards Ammit.
"Stay for a little while longer, yes?" Luna said to Ammit, "If you still feel uncomfortable, then we will not stop you."

Jake and Susan-Twilight Town

Unaware of Astra, the two masters walk through the portal and enter Twilight Town. Exiting the portal, they end up on the clock tower. Susan is amazed. "Wow! Look at the view!" Jake laughs in amusement. "Yea. Quite a view isn't it? My master brought me here for ice cream after my first day of training." The two take a moment to feel the breeze. Susan sat at the edge and took in the breeze. Jake then interrupts. "I'm going to get some ice cream, I'll be right back."

(Sorry the post is short.)

"The Keyblade is a tool, a weapon. Whether it is used for balance or for chaos, is up to the wielder. Not some cosmic force." Zion said, brushing herself and Luna off...then she walked away. Kay. She looked at the others, curious. What was go...ing...

She marched up to Nexus, and placed her hands on her hips. "Fancy seeing you two here. Been awhile." She said, then smiled.

"I think appearing in front of the kid scared him, witch."

Sarah dropped from the tree, landing lightly. Her rifle slung, she leaned against the trunk and eyed them...especially Lunaris. "But she's right. No one but Lacuna might bite." She glanced at the Void Witch. "But since it seems we all aren't about to kill each other...Seven."

7B dropped down from a different tree and glided right over, coming to a stop beside her charge. "Reporting."

She sighed. "This is Avalon-YorHa Unit 7 Type B. 7B for short." Sarah looked around the tree. Hm.

"So. What brings...everyone...to the sleepy town of Twilight?" She asked cheerfully

Soon after talking to Lacuna, Lunaris approached, and before Ammit could answer her, Sarah dropped from a tree, alongside 7B. Altough Ammit wasn't really feeling safe around them, it was way better with Lunaris and Sarah around there: the young boy wasn't feeling with that two girls the same anxiety and suspicion he felt when alone with Lacuna.

"It's not like I think you are bad guys... It's just that I..." Ammit tried to explain himself, but when Sarah introduced 7B his eyes quickly started to shine. "Wait... Could you... Hey, are you that kind of machine people call android?? You look identical to a human! That's SOOO COOL!!! How does it fell to be one?!"

For that moment, Ammit completely forgot about his suspicion about that people. He was way too excited about 7B to worry about it. Looks like sometimes he couldn't control his childish side.

{Nexus & Lacuna: Twilight Town}

~*Inside The Nexus*~

In a dark, empty space stood a co-joined Station of Heart. Looking like a figure eight, where they weren't joined, they depicted their respective owner, along with colors and imagery that embodied them. Where the Stations mixed, there was an abstract pattern of black, white, and grey. Stare at it too long, and you would sware there was a monsterous face staring back.

Standing in the center of his side of the combined station, Zather swore under his breath.

"She does remember." He said sourly.

"Well, this could get awkward." Annistha commented.

~*Outside*~

Zather straightened up a little and looked Zion in the eyes.

"It has." He answered simply. "I assume you know why we're here?"

Lacuna grinned as others came and "trapped" the new kid with their attention and good will. She had often wondered what it would be like to just be trusted like that. Boring was her usual conclusion.

"Careful, that came close to hurting my feelings." The Void Witch joked to Sarah.

For a moment she eyed 7B, a look of distaste flashing through her features, but gone quick enough.

As Jake makes it to the shop and buys two sea salt ice cream sticks, he notices a big ship overhead. Filled with curiosity, he neared its landing site, he sees a group of people talking to each other. Interesting. So that's how they get around from world to world? Jake got closer, enough that if someone was watching their surroundings, they would spot him. But Jake didn't want to keep Susan waiting, nor did he want to stir up too much attention to himself. He turns around and heads back to the clock tower where Susan is.

Susan opens her eyes again and takes in the sights. But then she begins to talk to herself. "I wonder if my master actually does think I am worthy to be master. I almost feel like I don't......."

Lunaris Sonyeo - Twilight Town

Lunaris stared at Sarah for a few seconds, that was until her full attention moved towards the android!
"Hey! I know you! Well, not you, but your model, or organization, something along those lines," she said with a smile, "I met someone who looked kinda like you, without the blindfold, still cute than one.
The young blond woman bit the tip of her thumb before snapping her fingers.
"Attacker  number something. Kinda quiet, but a good fighter," she said to 7B, "Even managed to steal some schematics for me. I was working on a custom android model based on a prototype unit from YorHa, for personal use, of course."
Lunaris looked around for a moment, noticing that the strange guy in the black coat was gone, she sighed and looked between Sarah and 7B.
"I made some modifications with the abilities of the Gunner prototype in mind. I had to balance the parameters between the Attacker and Gunner units, boosted the damage output with long range guns, and improved stealth for maximum damage at close range," Luna said excitedly, "I learned that YorHa developed an Executioner unit after disposing of the prototypes. Then I named my custom unit GE1, that's G for Gunner and E for Executioner, that android was lethal in both long distances and close combat. I wonder where she went after activation."
After that display another voice came from the woods, directed towards Lacuna.
"Wouldn't that be a shame," the voice said, "I wonder what would you do if that was the case."
After a few seconds another person in a black coat appeared, they stopped near the group before taking their hood off, revealing the face of Astra.
"There you are!" Lunaris yelled, "I thought you wanted to get rid of me."
Astra looked away and shrugged.
"Slight disturbance. I told you to keep close," he said while glancing at Lacuna then at Sarah, "As for your question, Miss. Me and my partner over there were just passing by. We meeting you here was just a coincidence."
Lunaris pointed at Astra and waved her finger.
"Lame! You alway say that "there is no coincidence in fate"," She said while trying to imitate Astra's voice, "I think we need to know the reason we are here."

Edited by Elrandir

7B tilted her head at Ammit. "Yes. I am an android. Designation 7B. And it feels...normal?" She sounded a bit confused, though Zion rescued her. "She was made an android, so she can't really tell you how it feels perfectly."

Sarah eyed Astra, then turned to Lunaris, leaning against the tree. "Who am I to question such a fateful meeting?" She grinned. "Does this fateful meaning lead to a yes when I ask you out for dinner? Some ice cream? Tour of my ship above?"

Zion blinked, listening. "..."

7B, ignoring Ammit for now, stood at attention. "Commodore. Permission to deactivate the Secretary's 'Useless Lesbian Mode' at once?"

"Nono, I need to see this."

7B sighed, slumping. "I'm surrounded by fools."

Ammit's excitment went away when Astra approached. He glanced that guy for a moment, but stopped when he noticed that Astra was a friend of Lunaris. After that, he sat in the grass, leaning against a tree.

"I'm justing passing by too... The last world i went was a complete mess, so i decided to rest here for a bit..." Ammit answered Sarah's question."But... You said "Sleepy Town", didn't you? Does that mean..." He stopped talking for a moment. "Was this world consumed by darkness?"

Waiting on Zion's answer, Zather turned when he caught the scent of someone new in the area. It seemed to be going away, either scared away by the crowd or off on a different errand. Either way, the Dark Twin was growing impatient. Then there was another new scent.

"Oh, believe me, fate is more based on chance and chaos than anything so quaint as a clear plan." Lacuna replied to Astra dismissively, followed by a devilish smile. "More fun that way, anyway."

"It would be best if we skipped beating about the bush." Zather said, sounding like his patience was being tried. "We're here investigating the disappearance of three Keyblade wielders. We received word that others with the same purpose were seen here. Is that everyone here, or just a few?"

Jake makes it to the clock tower and has a seat next to Susan. He hands her an ice cream stick. "Here you go, Master Susan!" As Susan takes the ice cream, Jake starts eating his. But Susan doesn't take a bite, instead she tries to make more conversation with Jake and express her worries about another subject. "Jake........ about that boy, Xavier............... do you think he's really a bad person? He wants to restore the worlds back to the ways before even Master Aqua's time." There was a long pause. Jacob had to really think about this one. While he was thinking, Susan takes a bite of the ice cream. "I....... I don't know. To me, it sounds like he's just misguided, going about things the wrong way." He takes another bite and looks back to the skylight. Susan does the same.

Astra and Lunaris - Twilight Town

Lunaris looked at Sarah for a few silent seconds. Did she really just asked her out for dinner?
"Nice, not many are brave enough to speak their minds without hesitation," Lunaris said while walking towards Sarah, once there she put her hand on the tree, next to Sarah's head, "Bold, I like that. You got my full attention with the tour of your ship."
The young blonde woman was smiling, Astra on the other hand rolled his eyes before looking at Lacuna.
"Of course, chance and chaos make life more interesting," he answered Lacuna, "Let's try to keep the "fun" to a minimum, for now."
Both Astra and Lunaris listened to Zather, and once he finished they looked at each other.
"Not really," Luna answered, "but that doesn't mean we can't help with that. In fact, we would like to offer our help."

-Zion, Sarah, 7B-

Sarah blushed, but still kept confident as Luna leaned in, hand by her head. "I made a career out of being bold. Glad to know it works." She tilted her head, playing a bit coy. "Though, the question is - where to end the tou-"

"Sarah." Zion sighed. "I get you want to be a useless lesbian - I do too - but task at hand. 

"...." Sarah sighed, looked at Luna with a cute, sad face. "Guess duty calls. Don't let anyone steal you before dinner?"

"Suggestion: Duct Tape." 7B stated, not really perturbed at what was going on. Just a clipped calm, to which Zion laughed. "Okay, okay. We need to get serious. Yes, I heard about the missing Wielders, Nexus, from Aqua. I gathered my merry band of extremely important people and rushed over to see about fixing the damage that's been caused." She crossed her arms. "We need to track whoever is causing this insanity down and fix it. before worlds we can't afford to lose, like this one, get lost." For once she wasn't acting ditzy. She was acting like a leader. Or hoped she was.

"What's our first move?"

"What the..." The young boy questioned himself, while seeing the interaction between Lunaris and Sarah.

Ammit stayed silent while listening Zather about the mission and while the others were offering their help. He didn't really know about that missing wielders until that moment, and hearing that didn't make the young wielder happy. 

"This is bullshit..." He clenched his fist and whispered to himself while the others where talking about the mission, so he would not be heard. "You don't even know who is doing this and why, but already talk like if he's a villain?

After Sarah asked about the first move, Ammit standed up and putted his hood up, moving away from the big group.

"Well, good luck. I guess it's time for me to get out here." Ammit said with a little anger in his voice,  "I hope you're all crushed by this guy who's "causing this insanity"..." He lowered his tone on the last sentence, so the one's who weren't paying attention would not hear.

A familiar voice comes from behind the two. "Had a feeling you two would be here!" Jake turns to see Mickey and Aqua. "Masters!" They have a seat next to Jake and Susan, but Susan does not react. Picking up on this, Aqua asks, "What's wrong Susan?" Susan is quiet for a moment. "Masters, do you think that Xavier is a bad person?" Like Jake's response, the two masters had to give it some thought. But Susan continues. "Jake says that he is misguided, trying to do something good, but doing it the wrong way." Mickey agrees. "I believe that is the case, but we don't know." They all look at the sunset once again.

After a few minutes, Susan and Jake finished eating their ice cream, and they're being told about their missions. Aqua tells Jake his first. "Jacob, in order to find Sora, we need to locate Xion and Roxas. Xion has been kidnapped by Maleficent, and Roxas has been possessed by Xavier, both in an attempt to keep Sora away. We want you to focus on finding Xion. There is this one girl who is searching for her as well, should you two cross paths, tell her that I sent you to search as well, so you won't be alone. Her name is Zion." Jacob nods. "Got it!" Aqua then faces Susan. "And I want you to find Roxas." Susan nods her head as well. Mickey then adds on. "While you do so, lock the worlds' keyholes to stop the Heartless from taking over. And do attend to some sleeping worlds. And should you happen upon Xavier, keep hostility to a minimum, unless you need to defend yourself."

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Lacuna gave Astra a hurt look.

"Well, you're a buzz kill." She replied.

She brightened up and smiled again.

"Though cute." She said with a wink.

"Lacuna." Zather muttered, sounding like his patience was getting even thinner.

"What? Other people are flirting!"

[Nexus Shift]

"Yes, but they're at least getting back on track." Annistha said, taking control back from her brother. "Speaking of which."

She turned her attention on Zion, giving the blonde a small smile.

"We've got a couple of leads on worlds experiencing disturbances we could checkout, but first there is someone Zather thinks is acting suspicious we could check out first."

Lacuna' hand snaked out and grabbed Ammit's shoulder.

"Turn red, they're talking about you, kid." The Witch said jovially.

"We're doing this because people we care about are missing." Annistha said, turning her eyes towards Ammit. "Reports are coming in about darkness leaking into worlds, causing destruction. Forgive us if we remember what that was like last time and want to find who's responsible."

"Yeah, don't mutter something you don't want to share with the class." Lacuna added in. "Some of us got better hearing than most."

- Hanz Mars - The Void Esper - Twillight Town -

Hanz had just arrived in Twillight Town. He had noticed the events that transpired, especially the notes about the worlds leaking Darkness and being lost...as he stood on a rooftop of a bulding near Lacuna and the ones who were in her company, especially the boy. Whatever his name was, who protested about the other's missions.

Hanz kept listening to their conversation, especially their questioning of the boy's protests. He could step in...but there were too many...women down there. And he was not going to drop into the group out of nowhere. He was rather confident that they wouldn't spot him, what with his void aura being hard to detect and all. He continued listening in on their conversation. 

'Villain huh? Depends if he is doing it on purpose or not.' Hanz thought to himself. 'Can't blame them for thinking that way...'

"What the..." The young boy questioned himself, while seeing the interaction between Lunaris and Sarah.

Ammit stayed silent while listening Zather about the mission and while the others were offering their help. He didn't really know about that missing wielders until that moment, and hearing that didn't make the young wielder happy. 

"This is bullshit..." He clenched his fist and whispered to himself while the others where talking about the mission, so he would not be heard. "You don't even know who is doing this and why, but already talk like if he's a villain?

After Sarah asked about the first move, Ammit standed up and putted his hood up, moving away from the big group.

"Well, good luck. I guess it's time for me to get out here." Ammit said with a little anger in his voice,  "I hope you're all crushed by this guy who's "causing this insanity"..." He lowered his tone on the last sentence, so the one's who weren't paying attention would not hear.

Sarah had to break from Luna, eyes wide. "Crap Zion DON'T -"

Zion had been smiling back at Annistha, when she spun around. Suddenly she was in front of the boy, and Sarah was tense. "Zion...he's a naive kid...I know he likes muttering to himself, but the fact he said he hopes we get crushed is out of context. That, and he needs to not talk -" 

7B stepped forward. "Analyzing...done. Compiling." She paused again. "Reminder: As an Android bulilt to defend Sarah Aether, I am equipped with many sensors, young one. As you stopped questions I could not have forewarned you detecting air vibrations is the easiest of what I have. Sound is transmitted by air. I merely deciphered the vibrations. So, young one..." She stepped forward, blocking Zion.

"Why do you wish to see us crushed by one who has thrown the worlds into inbalance...who may very well have driven Master Sora into hiding...and who very well might be indirectly responsible for the disappearance of Zion de Wynter's wife....the former member known as Number Fourteen...Xion." Even with a blindfold, her stare seemed to pierce him. "As the witch says...if you don't wish to share...don't speak." Her head tilted. "I will only stand between Zion and you for so long. The Commodore is in great turmoil. I would watch what you say...lest the sexually frustrated god lose her temper."

"HEY!"

"....Seven, that was a bit harsh of Zion."

"It was meant as a threat."

Sarah turned to Lunaris. "...Welcome to Twilight Town. We call this 'Tuesday' by the way. You should see Thursdays."

Luna looked at Sarah while keeping her smile.

"Don't worry, not many dare to do what you just did," she said, "I can't wait for the tour."

The young woman the turned to the YorHa android.

"Duct tape?" she asked, "Kinky. Praise to Yorha for making you androids!"

Astra was staring at Lacuna, in the many times he had seen her her personality was always the same, sometimes more destructive, but the same.

"After all this time and you haven't change at all, "Astra said to Lacuna, "Still the same spontaneous woman."

Lunaris then moved towards Astra and pur her arm over his shoulders while looking at Zather/Annistha.

"Excuse me, that was very important flirting," she said with a big smile on her face, "but I agree, let's get back on track."

With that both of them saw how Zion was suddenly close to Ammit, Luna was surprised, Astra? not so much, he had seen her prowess in a previous line. Luna then looked at Sarah and waved her hand from side to side.

"Tame. You should see our mondays!" she said to Sarah, "No one wants to work, everyone wants to sleep, but the destruction of the worlds keep knocking at your door and you have to answer."

"Suspicious? Give me a rest, just because i said about how your mission is shitty, you think i'm with the "enemy"?" Ammit asked, looking to Annistha and keeping his anger tone. "And obiviously you guys are only doing this because who's in danger are people that you care. Who would risk their lifes if that wasn't the case? I don't think this is wrong. That's not the problem here."

Even looking calm on the outside, Ammit was feeling a bit of fear. He knew that he was probably going to make things worse, but what does he had to lose? Nothing, he thought. He couldn't just control himself at that moment, he needed to finish what he started talking about.

"Don't worry, robot. I'll not attack anyone unless i'm attacked." Ammit said to 7B, turning back to Zion, facing her and still talking with his angry tone. "You just said everything i needed to hear to make me sure that i don't regret my words. He MIGHT BE THE ONE, right? So you're chasing him for things that you don't even know if he really did? He's the culprit until he prove otherwise? That's how things work with you? I may be young, but i already saw a lot of things, sufficient to know that you're no better than the one who's throwing the worlds into inbalance."

After saying that, Ammit turned back and walked away a few steps, and then stopped. His attention was completely up, he was ready to summon his keyblade if someone tried to attack him.

"If you want me to talk for everyone to hear, it's fine." He gave a look at Lacuna. "I feel sorry for some of you who i don't think that deserve it." While saying it, the young one gave a look at Sarah and Lunaris, and then closed his eyes. "But i hope that this enemy crush you all."

The young wielder then opened a portal to another world, so he could get out of there before things got worse than they already were. He turned his head for a moment, looking at Zion, Lacuna and Annistha with a hostile look, and then entrered the portal, getting out of Twilight Town.

Edited by Eice

The two students understood their jobs. Aqua starts walking away. "We're counting on you two!" Mickey then leaves as well. Jake stares back at the sky. But then he looks down to see dark figures bustling about. "Susan, look!" As she looks, they both figure out what the creatures were, Heartless. "Heartless?! Why are they here?!" Jake interrupts. "That's not important, we need to take them out before they cause trouble! Let's go!" Jake leaps off the clock tower summoning his Keyblade. "They're running to the town!" As soon as he lands, he follows the group of Heartless into the town. Susan follows behind.

As they chase the Heartless, they reach the Tram Common, Jake realized what the Heartless are after, those people under that mysterious craft. He makes a daring move. "Firaja!" Pointing his Keyblade behind him, a large fireball strikes the ground with the impact sending Jacob flying over the Heartless. He lands in front of them, cutting off their path. "No you don't!" The Heartless then try to flee the other direction, but are again cut off by Susan.

- Sarah, Seven, and Zion-

Sarah broke away and tackled Zion down at once. As Ammit, disappeared, the woman hauled the clearly enraged woman up. "No." She said firmly.

Zion yanked herself free. "He knows nothing. Last time I paused, I died. He can pretend everyone is good, but until I find and get the truth, I won't hold back." She growled. Sarah clenched her fist...then slumped. "Zi."

"Heartless." She said suddenly. "It was drawn by the negativity." She snapped her finger, and suddenly a Keyblade materialized. "He doesn't know what it's like to die. To lose everything.

He will learn in the hardest way."

Suddenly she was gone in a flash of Light, and appeared above the Tram Common. Seeing the other apprentices of Aqua and Mickey, she manifested all six wings of light. "First Seal of the Goddess - Albion's Atonement."

Light erupted from her einfs, raining down upon the Heartless. She then dropped down, summoning a second Keyblade, and linking them to form her first Dual Blade.

Forward Unto Dawn.

"Fancy meeting you two here." She said, wings fading away as her Keyblade gleamed.

Seven watched Ammit go. She said nothing. Sarah...she watched Zion go. "Usually she's much more ditzy, clumsy, and cutesy." She told Lunaris. "But she's been like this for awhile...we need to find Xion and end this crisis. Or else...well, I don't want to see it."

"Nice. Now we need to find Poppet. I do NOT want to know how that ultimatum ends." Lunaris said calmly, "Astra why is it that everything revolves around the Jester and his circle of friends? Sora this, Sora that. I find that somewhat annoying."

Astra looked at Lunaris and shrugged.

"He is a singularity. He who follows his heart and brings Light into the worlds," Astra answered, "Everything does revolves around him and the outcome of his quest against Master Xehanort, I do not possess the power to see beyond the conclusion of that path."

"Even we of the Decolor know about the Jester and the way he did things," she said, "but whatever he did only brought suffering many years later, you know that."

Astra stared at Lunaris for a moment, the poor woman had a rough life before he found her.

"That is a topic for another day, Lunaris" Astra said, "for now, I think we should deal with this sudden appearence of Heartless before they destroy everything in their path."

Jake and Susan were surprised by Zion's sudden appearance. She eliminated most of the Heartless, but the others started to attack the Keyblade weilders. Zion was unfamiliar, and greeted them as if she met them before. He tries to talk to Zion while fighting off some Heartless. "Please forgive me.........." He preformed a Keyblade Transformation, with the Keyblade turning into a hammer. "............. but have we met in the past?" He spins his weapon vertically and smashes four Heartless. "I don't think I've made your aquatince." Meanwhile, Susan uses magic. "Magnega!" The Heartless are drawn into a bright orb, while Susan hacks away.

Edited by Endless Thundaga