Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Twelve years after Xehanort's defeat, the worlds were at peace. Sora, Riku, Aqua, and Mickey all started to take apprentices of their own to continue the next generation of Keyblade wielders. However, Sora's pupil, Xavier, studied the history of the world of fairy tales, and became obsessed with reuniting all worlds to create one. However, as he acted, he unlocked many of the worlds' keyholes, letting darkness leak from each of them. Some were quickly devoured, and became sleeping worlds. Feeling responsible, Sora went into hiding without any trace of his whereabouts, the only way to find him was by Roxas and Xion. Unfortunately, Xavier caught up on this, knowing that if Sora was found and persuaded, he would stop at nothing to halt the apprentice, so Xavier took after Xehanort and transferred his heart into Roxas, making him an ally. As for Xion, Maleficent and Pete still remain at large as they too are aware of the risks of finding Sora, so the evil fairy kidnaps Xion, using her heart to fuel Maleficent's dark powers. In desperation, three friends were sent by their masters to find Sora, Roxas and Xion, stop Xavier, and restore the worlds.

Worlds

* Arendelle (Frozen) Jacob, Zion, Sarah, Avalon, Xarlucs

* Jungle (Jungle Book) Jacob, Seracus, Ammit, Hanz

* Polynesian Sea (Moana) Seracus, Ammit

* Scotland (Brave) Annistha, Zanther, Lacuna, Lunaris, Ammit

* Inca Empire (Emporer's New Groove) Susan, Ammit

* Atlantis (Atlantis) Ximon, Xarlucs

* Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet) Ximon, Xarlucs, Zion, Sarah, Avalon

* Zootopia (Zootopia) Zion, Sarah, Avalon, Lunaris, Susan

* New Orleans (Princess and the Frog) Susan

* Destiny Islands Any characters

* Radiant Garden Any characters

* Twilight Town Any characters

* Traverse Town Any characters

* Mysterious Tower Any characters

Sleeping Worlds

* France (Beauty and the Beast) Jacob, Hanz

* Pride Lands (Lion King)

* Agrabah (Aladdin) Susan

* Neverland (Peter Pan) Jacob

* Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas) Hanz

* Olympus Coliseum (Hercules) Jacob

Jacob and Susan-Destiny Islands

It was time for Susan to complete her Mark of Mastery Exam, and she was excited. Master Aqua stood across from her on the beach of Destiny Islands, with newly fledged Master Jacob on her side, as well as Mickey, who came to spectate Susan's exam. Aqua steps forward. "Now for the final part of your test, you will face Jake in combat." She gestures to him to step up, to which he does. Her attention is then brought back to her apprentice. "Remember, there is no winning. Only truths for when equal powers clash, their nature is revealed." Susan nods in understanding. She knows defeating Jake is not her goal. "Yes Master!" She summons her Keyblade, as does Jake. She has a tight grip on the handle, she is nervous, and Jacob could pick up on this. "Are you ready for this?" Susan nods. "Yeah. It's a bit overwhelming seeing you as a temporary opponent, but I think I'll deal with it."

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Walking up to the scenery out of the nearby shack was Yoshi Yuusuke, "Yo Yuu" for short, as he stood both tall and proud, watching his friends both Jake and Susan perform the Mark of Mastery Exam, as he looked on at them both, he quickly glanced back at Jake and started clenching a fist before he summoned his Keyblade and held it sideways.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Susan and Jake waited for Aqua to announce the start of the test. Susan nervously clenched her Keyblade's hilt tightly, while Jake remains calm and collected. Just then, Aqua yells out "Begin!", and immediately, Susan runs up to Jake with her Keyblade swinging vertically. Jake then blocks it and initiates a blade lock. The two stare at each other for a brief moment, and then jump out of the lock. As soon as Susan lands, she runs back up to Jacob and preforms a series of slashes which are all parried. Jake then takes his turn to perform some jabs at Susan. She almost gets hit by his Keyblade, but blocks all the others with ease.

Meanwhile, Mickey turns to Aqua. "Well, your apprentice is quite a wielder. She has all the qualities, and performs like a natural." Aqua nods, but is unsure about something. "Yes. She is unique, I did everything I could to train her." It was then silent for a bit, except the clashing Keyblades. "Mickey, do you think our apprentices have what it takes to accomplish such a mission? To stop Xavier?" Mickey tries to cheer her up. "Of course they do!"

Edited by Endless Thundaga

"...Master." suddenly, Yo Yuu was seen walking up slowly behind both Mickey and Aqua, calling out to the former before stopping in his steps and then standing alongside his master Mickey, watching both Jake and Susan clash with their Keyblades, as Yo Yuu still brandishing his own Keyblade tightly clenches it, eager to join the exam but knowing he can't, as he was still not ready for such a trial of both the Keyblade itself and mastery, he was still a little young to take part.

Lunaris Sonyeo - Twilight Town

A dark portal opened in front of the mansion in the world known as Twilight Town, and, after a few seconds, a young woman came out.
"I still think your new hairstyle looks great, Astra," she said, "lot better than the spiky style! Aina was right, as always."
As the woman turned around she noticed how the portal closed behind her, and her companion was nowhere to be seen.
"Astra? Hey Astra, where are you!?" she yelled, "Oh dear, it happened again."
Well, it was time to look around since her companion was gone and she had no means to go back.
"This looks like Twilight Town," she said to herself, "but not mine. Hurts all the same."
Without another word the woman walked down the path to town.

(will post for Astra later)

"...Hello there, welcome, i didn't expect a guest here." suddenly, appearing before Lunaris was a both strange and mysterious tall man in a Black Coat, talking in a gentleman like manner before saying "My name is Ximon, welcome...to Twilight Town." said the man, introducing himself as Ximon, as he stood in Lunaris' way, blocking her from walking any further.

Lunaris stopped walking after the strange guy appeared, eyeing him with caution.
"Know what?" she asked, "black coat style is getting kind of old. Boys and their black coats."
The young woman looked around once more before looking at Ximon.
"Well, I suppose that I have to introduce myself, right?" She said, "My name is Lunaris, just call me Luna."
She then waved her hand at Ximon.
"Now please, state your business with me," Luna said, "or else let me be on my way. I lost my partner and I have to find him before he gets into troubles."

"First tell me, what do you...make of the Worlds? are they all that they really seem? or are they just a fantasy one has concocted inside their head and everyone they meet inside that fantasy is part of the fantasy?" said Ximon, crossing his arms as he cryptically spoke to Luna.

Lunaris stared at Ximon for awhile, not really giving much importance to what he said, at all.

"We all live in a fantasy based on reality, mate," she answered quickly, "but it depends on us if we want to keep living in a fantasy, or face the true nature of reality."

The young woman once again looked around while waving her hand.

"I will ask again, what business do you have with me?" she said, "it is not in my nature to waste time, and trust me, I've wasted enough the past few years."

"...Then allow me another question: what do you think is evil? what do you suppose makes up evil? and more importantly, how can Hearts be sustained as vessels for evil when clearly it bears a heavy burden on the one with the bearing Heart, in turn with the bearing evil?" said Ximon, still speaking cryptically towards Luna, as he started being philosophical.

Mickey hears Yoshi walk up, and notices he has his Keyblade in his hand. Aqua notices too. "And who is this?" Mickey quickly replies. "This is Yoshi, 'Yo-Yuu' for short. He's my newest apprentice." Aqua examines Yoshi. "So this is Yoshi, it's nice to meet you. I don't think we've ever met. I'm Aqua, Susan's master. She's told me a lot about you." Mickey tries to encourage Yoshi to watch Jacob and learn from his actions. "Yo-Yuu, watch Jake carefully. Prehaps you might learn some techniques."

The fight starts to intensify. Susan begins using magic. "Firaga!" A large orb of fire ejects itself from her Keyblade and heads straight for Jake. But the master is not fazed. "Blizzagun!" A large icicle speeds to Susan, cutting through the fire spell. Susan jumps ahead of time, but Jake has a keen eye on her, and swings his Keyblade, emitting a shock wave heading straight towards Susan's landing spot. Susan notices this. "Areoga!" A windy barrier surrounds her and absorbs the shock wave, leaving her unscathed.

"...That's a bit risky, taking on damage like that, don't you think...Master Aqua? if by absorbing the damage directly through the wind barrier, this could cause paralysis throughout Susan's body momentarily but that's more then enough time for Jake to like bonk Susan on the head and end the Exam quickly." said Yo-Yuu, using quick analysis on the Exam occurring in front of him.

"How philosophical, mate" Luna said, "but rather boring if you ask me."
The young woman was walking from one side to the other while still looking at Ximon.
"Who can really say what is evil and what is not? Right or Wrong, Good and Evil, those concepts are nothing but subjective and depend on each person." She said to Ximon, "From where I come from, people wielding the Key were good once, only to turn their backs on others, and then the bad was good and good was bad. So, concepts like "good" and "evil" are meaningless to me, and they should be for everyone."
Lunaris was getting tired of the talk, she was losing her patience. Astra was gone, this place made her remember things she wanted to forget, and she just wanted to keep moving.
"Last chance, mate," Luna said, "State your business, or get out of my way."

Edited by Elrandir

"...Very well, you've answered my questions, my business is this: do you intend to fight strong enemies later on in the future? despite wielding the sword like Key, you know its true purpose is not for combat correct? if so, i humbly ask that whilst using the Keyblade to fight, you do not use it to kill your enemies, as that would only produce hatred and taint the meaning of wielding the Key to balance the Worlds, even though both Light and Darkness...good and evil go hand in hand." said Ximon, making a both strange and unusual request of Luna standing in front of him.

Ammit ~ Twilight Town

Ammit was hide and observing the discussion between that man and the lady. He thought that man strange since the moment he saw him, and Ammit suspicions raised when he saw that man stopping a girl so abruptly…

Altough the young boy wasn’t listening the conversation very well due the distance, he was paying attention to every movement of that strange man, ready to help that girl if things became dangerous.

Ammit was just ready to leave that world, but for some reason he couldn’t just leave that be. He was just hoping to not be saw by any of the two...

"The Keyblade...a weapon of great power and destruction yet also, the Key to keeping and maintaining peace whilst it can, a tool that should never be used to kill, if so, we entirely miss the point about why a person wields one in the first place." said Ximon towards Luna whilst placing his hand upon his Heart as he glances with his right eye Ammit's presence but decides to ignore him, playing humour to his unknowing.

Luna stared at Ximon, and stared, and kept staring for a long time. It was a few minutes before she began to laugh.
"By the gods, no! I do not possess such trinket, nor do I want to be one chosen by it," Luna said while laughing, "That thing is nothing but bad news, no matter the place or the time."
The blond woman looked back at the mansion then back at Ximon.
"My mission was to get rid of that thing in a previous life, and while I do not care about it anymore it still has its claws around the bigger world," she said calmly, " The Key is a tool, and as such its purpose is decided by those who wield it."
Ximon was a strange man, Lunaris knew that, but what was his true purpose, what did he wanted?
"Hatred comes from people, not the Key, IT is just a tool that brings out the hate, or any other weapon for that matter," Luna said with a slightly annoyed tone, "I learned that there is no real meaning in being chosen by the Key, for it was, and still is, the cause of the World being in such a state. The Key was the beginning and the Key will be the end."
Lunaris noticed the other stranger, but just like Ximon, she decided to ignore.
"The Key does not maintain peace, the Key can, will, and has already killed, maybe not here, maybe not yet, maybe not in this time or place, but," Luna remained silent for a few seconds before speaking once again, "You know what, I'm tired of this conversation. It is obvious that you think of the Key as a tool to keep peace and balance and I don't. Your reality is different than mine and so our points of view are too."

Edited by Elrandir

{Nexus & Lacuna: Twilight Town}

The silence and solitude of tunnels below Twilight town were broken by a pulse of darkness. The Darkness began to grow and swirl til it formed a vortex. Out of it stepped a hooded figure. His eyes scanned the area for waiting enemies. He stalked forward, but froze in place as a sound of a crinkling bag came from behind him.

*Crunch! Munch munch munch. Crinkle. Crunch! Munch munch munch.*

The hooded figure half turned to glower at the pale woman who had come through the portal behind him. The woman ate another chip before noticing.

"What?" Lacuna asked with her mouth full.

"Really?" Zather hissed. "Now?"

"Why not?" The Void Witch answered before swallowing. "I was hungry."

Zather rolled his eyes and turned away from his companion, who was finally taking the hint.

"Oh, this was suppose to be a dramatic entrance!" Lacuna declared, snapping her fingers. "Where we come in all serective and alert. Cool! I'm down with that."

She tossed her half full bag of chips away, sending the contents flying everywhere.

"Let's do it again!"

[Nexus Shift]

"Too late." A feminine voice came from the hooded figure.

Annistha pushed back her hood and gave Lacuna a bemused look.

"Moment ruined. Come on, let's see if we can find the outsiders we heard about."

The strange duo made a sweep of the train station and market place before Annistha said Zather smelled something odd near the Old Mansion. She and Lacuna headed that way until they nearly walked straight into Ximon and Luna.

"Well well well." Annistha said in in lieu of an actual greeting. "Not from around here, eh?"

She gave Ximon and Luna a disarming smile.

"Sight seeing?"

"Better than peeping." Lacuna added, her multi colored eyes locked on Ammit. "Join the party kid! We only bite if provoked or bored."

Oh gods above, that voice! She had been avoiding thinking about that voice for a long while, it sent a strange feeling through her spine every time she heard that voice somewhere. Once Lunaris turned around to look at the source of the voice her face became a little pale, IT WAS HER!
"La..cuna?" she thought, "This is going to be very, very bad. Astra will be...well...who knows! but he will be very something!"
It took a moment to look away from the young girl, but Lunaris did look away, eventually.
"Sight seeing? Right, let's go with that. And sure, whatever that one said." Lunaris said, agreeing with Lacuna's words, "The more the merrier and all that stuff."
Instead of focusing on the Witch, Lunaris looked at the one with her.
"Right. So, who are you guys?" Lunaris asked, "It seems that most of us are not from here. I'm Lunaris, call me Luna."

Astra - Destiny Islands
The young man in the black coat had been observing the fight between the keyblade wielders in the beach from a distance. He knew two of them, one Aqua and one Mickey.
"New universe, new worlds," he said before sighing, "yet I find myself in these same shores. I have to wonder if fate wants to keep me here for a reason,"
Astra watched as the young apprentices fought against each other, but he knew that both of those Masters were not interested in strength alone, not physical strength at least. Astra remained unnoticed by the Master and continued to watch the combat, not really interested in it,
"We came here and Lunaris had to get away, if only she listened," he thought, "Aina was right, she needs to slow down sometimes. Now I have to look for here in this new time and place."

"Uh..." Ammit blushed a little and looked away from all that scene. That situation was really uncomfortable for him. There was a lot of strange people, even a nobody! And he didn't learned good things about nobodies. Altough, for one moment, he thought of join the other guys. That couldn't end up really bad, right? Ammit wasn't a weak and fragile boy too, he knew how to fight in case things started to get dangerous.

But then, a voice ressonate in his head before he had a chance to approach them.

"Everyone is your enemy. Light, darkness, or even nothing, nothing it's good. You're alone in that, remember." Ammit remembered in his mind the words that other guy said to him a long ago, and quickly gave up on the idea of approaching that group.

Without saying a word, he just turned around and started to walk away, ready to summon his keyblade if someone wanted to pick a fight with him. But he knew that if someone tried to fight him, he would most likely try to avoid it at all costs, even if that meant have to join them.

"Does things really have to end up like this...?" Ammit said to himself, but shake off his head and continued walking. "Come on, let's go. You're not even supposed to be here anymore..."

Edited by Eice

"Confirm. Five targets within the city. One is leaving the area after maintaining distance."

"Commence Heart Location Scan. Set status to Antares One. Combat Protocols are to remain at defensive standby. Keyring system activation remains at Carrahe Black."

"Understood. Scanning...done. Confirmed error. Two hearts located in a single body. Entity wearing Organization XIII clothing unscannable. Remaining entities read as single-heart. SHEs marked on HUDs. Marking entity scantily dressed as having a 73% chance of being gay."

"...oh my god, Zion, this android tries to set me up more than you!"

"Affirmative. Track record with Commodre Zion de Wynter, Retired, notes that close contact with a significant other or significant others enhances combat performance and mental health, leading to efficiency in battle."

"Well like...she's not wrong."

"Changing Clarent to Overwatch mode. 7B, maintain distance and cover. Zion. Clear."

Knowing Sarah was currently blushing profusely and checking out Lunaris with the scope, Zion went for the more...delicate approach. And by delicate she dropped from the sky, blotting the sun out before, in spectacular fashion, ruined her amazing Iron Man-esque entrance by tripping on a but of a cumulus cloud, and before she could scream in warning, landed on Lunaris.

"By the hills of Avalon and the beard of Admiral Zeus, if you make the joke I will shoot you "

Zion groaned. "Sorry to drop in everyone." She said, getting off Lunaris and sitting wariza (or w-sitting) as she rubbed her head. "Nnn...that should have been far more delicate and awesome." Her wings shimmered and disappeared, the girl still fixing her hair and recovering. "Did I crush anyone too badly?"

"Suggestion: Ensure weather superiority is achieved before deploying Commodore de Wynter."

"Rika got to you. There's no other explanation."

"Affirmative."

Zion sighed softly, her ear buzzing with the two. Like always. "Soooooo what's everyone doing in my town and why is he dressed like the Organization?" She asked, pointing to Ximon.

Mickey tries to reassure Yoshie that everyone will be fine. "Areoga can be used both offensively and defensively. You'll learn more about it when you're stronger. I assure you everyone will turn out fine."

A few minutes goes by, and the match is over. Jake stands next to Yoshie, while Mickey and Aqua evaluate Susan's performance. Jake becomes agitated. "I really hope she passed......."

Lunaris was currently on the ground looking at the massive ship above. It made her remember stuff from her own line, stuff she wished she could forget. She looked at the strange girl who landed on her and clapped, very slowly.
"Bravo. That was the greatest pun I ever heard," she said with a smile, "But perhaps you could train some more before attempting to make a super hero landing, yes?"
The young woman stood up and dusted herself. She  looked at the newcomer, she was cute, but not her taste.
"And to answer your question, yes, you did crush someone. Me," she said while smiling, "not that I mind, of course. And I think your question is the same as mine."
Lunaris was trying anything to avoid thinking about the Witch in front of her, she had been a...well, not a friend per se, but obviously not an enemy, not all the time. Astra was the one dealing with her most of the time, which meant all the time. Lunaris never fully comprehended the extent of their strange relationship, some times they fought each other in opposite sides of the board, in another they were friends, or something close to that. She stopped trying to comprehend, but the Witch made her feel uneasy each time.
"I can tell you that he likes to spill a lot of philosophical nonsense about the meaning of being chosen by the Key, or the trinket being a tool to keep balance," she said while looking away, "complete rubbish if I do say so myself, but we reached a dead end in our conversation, so I was about to leave before everyone chose to join us."

Astra - Destiny Island
Astra was slightly disappointed that the test was so short, but he thought that the result was somewhat obvious.
"Now is up to the Masters to decide who pass and who stays," he thought, "and that depends on what each one of them was trying to see in their apprentices."
The young man in the black coat stood up and kept looking at the shore, he was going to wait for a little longer, he wanted to know the choice of the Masters.

{Nexus & Lacuna: Twilight Town}

Lacuna caught Luna's reaction to her.

"Great." She thought. "I probably killed her parents or pet gerbil or something."

She opened her mouth to straight up ask Luna if she had killed any close family when Annistha elbowed her in the arm. Apparently, the twins caught on to the look and what Lacuna was thinking. That was freaky, when the Void Witch thought about it. Annistha was almost glad that Zion "dropped" in when she did to cover up that exchange. She was a little nervous that it was Zion, though. She was technically the Twin's aunt, though they had never actually met. Annistha wondered if her parents had even mentioned her and Zather to the heroes of Light.

"Not the time for that kind of wondering." She decided mentally.

"Anyway, this is Lacuna." Annistha began the introductions, indicating her companion. "I'm Annistha. And this..."

[Nexus Shift]

With out the ceremony of a glimmer of light or twisting of features, Annistha was suddenly replaced by a boy of darker skin and dark red hair.

"Is Zather." The Dark Twin completed. "Though you might be better off just calling us Nexus. Easier on the memory. We're here about a series of disappearances."

It was then that Zather realized Lacuna had vanished from his side.

"Great." Zather and Annistha thought together.

As Ammit walked away, Lacuna appeared around a tree in front of him, eating a candy bar.

"Didn't mean to scare you off, kiddo." She said casually before taking a bite of her candy bar. "Got a name, or should I call you Bill?"

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Jake and Susan-Destiny Islands

Yoshie has left the scene, leaving Jake to listen to Susan's results. He could tell that she was extremely nervous, while Jake remained calm during his exam. Aqua then makes her announcement. "Susan, we have decided that your performance during the tests........" There was a pause. Jake was becoming agitated, clenching his fists in hopes for Susan to pass. "......... was satisfactory. I, Master Aqua, hereby name you a true Keyblade Master. As much as me and Mickey would like to celebrate, we must discuss your mission. You're dismissed."

As soon as Aqua and Mickey left, Jake rushes to Susan with excitement. "You did it! You're a Keyblade Master now!" Susan was speechless. "I......I did it?!" She was so happy, but yet shocked. Jake wanted to celebrate with ice cream. "Come on Master Susan, let's get some ice cream! You've earned it!" Susan looks up to Jacob with a smile. "Alright. But can we go somewhere other than Traverse Town?" Jake paused. What other world can they go and get ice cream? An idea popped into his head. Twilight Town. "Alright! I have the perfect place in mind!" He summons his Keyblade and creates a portal of light.