Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Javelin434

Info | Sign ups [Reboot] Kingdom Hearts: Requiem for the Light (Sign-ups/Interest Check)

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open and the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away."

>>>Warning: Battery Levels Low<<<
>>>Triangulating Universal Position<<<

World Identified: Destiny Islands

[user Authentication Data Corrupted. Overriding Security Measures]
>>>Retrieving Audio Logs<<<...
>>>Data Corruption Detected<<<...

[skipping to Complete Entry Log]

….
>>>Personal Datalog Recording Entry 1653<<<
>>>Playback Recording<<<

“Man, those guys were right on how useful this thing is at keeping my sanity. It’s been… Gosh, I can’t even remember how long it has been since the battle for the light has started. It was all so sudden too. Out of nowhere, these dark beings appeared and decimated worlds faster than anything we could ever imagine. When the few scouts came in to report, the descriptions alone made us sick to the core. These… cruel, heartless… things would consume everything in their path and spare no one who were unfortunate not to escape. So many worlds were lost before we could scrounge up a force to combat this new adversary. The worlds of Ardendale, Land of Dragons, Atlantica, Olympus, The Deep Jungle, and countless others were lost, and… The reports of what those things do to the princesses are... unspeakable to say the least. An unofficial nickname for these dark beings started circulating within the troops when they were all briefed on this: Heartless. From what I've heard, it seems fitting: Apparently those things have a knack of maiming people and ripping out their hearts and... well… anyways, battle after battle to defend our worlds, we suffered massive casualties, but the heartless seemed infinite. Countless times, we’ve seen their leaders, and it turns out that these beings are commanded by people. We don’t know what they want other than the complete obliteration of the light, and we did a darn good job at slowing down their efforts. After those scouts reported, the message was relayed to the remaining worlds to evacuate their princesses to Disney Castle. We thought they would be safe, and that somehow we could win this war and establish a stalemate against the darkness after retaking our lost worlds. A long, bloody stalemate where sacrifices must be made every day to maintain it, but a stalemate nonetheless.

But that was years ago. Now, here we are holed up in Disney Castle. We were able to hold them off for a time… And then we started to lose worlds and warriors. Special warriors who were capable of wielding the magical weapon known universally as the ‘keyblade’ could only lessen the bloodshed by the relentless assault of these heartless. They were magnificent, to say the least, and their capabilities against the darkness were more than a rallying cry for us: They became our symbol of hope. There were the Warriors, who were not afraid to have their armored boots on the ground with us to fight against those heartless up close and personal. Needless to say, they were celebrated by the troopers and field commanders. And then there were those Keyblade Mages, who used immensely powerful magics beyond our imaginations to either support us or really hurt them. There were rumors that the most powerful mages could see into the future and know our fates and… Well, if that were true then we wouldn’t be with our backs against the freaking wall. We all figured that since there was the sword and staff, most of us figured that there should be a keyblade shield so to speak. I’m just saying, we can really use a good defense right about now.

Speaking of those keyblade wielders, we lost a good number of them as they fought valiantly to buy some time for the remaining warriors and civilians to retreat into the core worlds of Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, and of course, Disney Castle. We feared it was inevitable, and we were right; Not long after the mass exodus of civilians, warriors, and keyblade initiates to these core worlds, The heartless were able to breach our defenses and engulf some of our last worlds. Radiant Garden was the first to fall, With Traverse Town following suit within six hours. We lost half of our warriors on that day… Trying to save as many people as we can. That day was… huh… 75 hours ago. whoever was left are now refugeeing on Destiny Islands, Twilight Town and the Castle. Everyone is anxiously awaiting their end here in the Castle; the princesses of heart, leaders, hell even what remains of the elite warriors look so somber as we look out to the now empty sky.

His majesty is a little enthusiastic though: Reports are coming in that some of the keyblade wielders who stayed behind to buy us time actually survived. Apparently, they’re being ordered to rendezvous here at Disney Castle to concentrate their powers and the King is planning to use them to punch a hole through this sea of enemies. Honestly, I don’t think it’ll work but… Better to try and fail than to just wait for our doom here in the castle, right?

Well I guess I sho-… wait… There’s a gummi transport landing in the courtyard here. It looks like… yep… It’s them alright. The keyblade wielders themselves. And it looks like many of them survived too! Maybe… Maybe we have a chance after all to take back the worlds we lost and save the princesses. >>>Unknown noise<<< Looks like His Majesty has declared an emergency meeting. Well, I better shut this darn thing off, but before I do, there’s something I should say. In the event that this is the last recording of this conflict, sheesh listen to me…, uh… I just want to tell anyone who may get this in the future:

If you can see the sun shine, if you can see stars in the night sky, if you can sleep at night peacefully without worrying about monsters coming out, if you can wake up and see the sun rise, then that means we won. A lot of people have sacrificed themselves to try and stop the darkness from engulfing everything, and all we ask in return is to be remembered. They always say the greatest casualty is being forgotten. If we didn’t win… All I-... what we wanted to know is: Why? What did we ever do to deserve having our existence wiped away?

This is General Jason Schindler, Leader of what remains of the Warriors of Light, signing out for what may be the last time.”

>>>End Recording<<<

------------

Greetings prospective RPers! I finally decided to move off my lazy butt and make an RP! This will be a learning experience for me mainly, since being the guy who made the guide, I figured what better way to improve it than to actually take on the role of an RP Host? Please go easy on me and give me suggestions on how to improve on being a host xD

Plotline: [Read the passages above... ]
Not too long before the Keyblade War, there was a different war in which once again it was the light against the darkness. The light had always been threatened, with sacrifices being made to keep a tedious stalemate against the dark void. But then everything changed when the fire nation attacked darkness seemed to attack in force. The shaky stalemate was immediately shattered, and the darkness consumed most of the known worlds. With the light on its last stand and only a few worlds standing between the darkness and total victory, it is up to the hearts and minds of the few to take back the worlds that were lost.

Rules:
Since I do participate in traditional tabletop RPGs, some stuff shall be determined by the dices. I highly doubt that there will be any romance involved for [what I intend to be] a short roleplay, so I don't think I have to worry too much about that. Other than that:

• Standard KH13 rules apply
  • In the unthinkable event that there is romance, keep it tame [no explicit love making scenes please -.-' ]
  • No godmodding
  • Since everyone is on the side of light [i hope], I don’t have to worry about players killing off other characters. You do have to worry about me offing them though, so be careful.

Character Creation:

“Sir. These elite warriors are our best hope in this war against the darkness. They may also be our last.”

- Lieutenant Jacob Snider, Field Commander of the Warriors of Light.

In this KH based, military themed RP, players are more than free to choose any type of fighter that would fit into KH lore, Keyblade wielder or otherwise. In order to show that you have read everything thus far, kindly add in a notable quote of your character so I can also get a gist of what that character is. However, due to the fact that the light is on it's last stand, all of the remaining survivors are battle-hardened, butt-kicking veterans, since anyone less were killed or engulfed by the darkness. With that in mind, template is as follows:

>>>Begin Dossier Decryption<<<
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Class: [such as Keyblade wielder, keyblade initiate, light soldier, narwhal hunter, etc]
Role: [sub-class, such as medic, squad leader, scout, assassin, messenger, support, skirt-chaser, etc.]
Weapon(s):
Notable Commands and Abilities:
Bio/Service Record:

>>>End Dossier File Decryption<<<

Edited by Javelin434

You know its good when I turn my laptop back on at 2:30 AM just to make a sign up sheet

Name: Alexiei Valkire

Appearance:

Imagine him wearing a doctor's coat

12dbd45586bd252289c1258436831af7--anime-

Personality: Solemn, caring and kind, he values life highly. He will go as far as to give away his own rations to those who need it more. He easily becomes heartbroken at being unable to help or save a patient, yet never shows it to the outside. Since being dragged into this war he has become anxious and very panicky, barely sleeping as he's always on the clock making sure no one gets left unattended. But all of this remains hidden and away from the world, keeping a calm, normal demeanor and a strong sense of authority whenever he is around people. He doesn't get angry easily, but when he does, adding to the anxiety and weight on his shoulders, he will be ruthless. He only breaks down when he is sure he is alone and out of sight where no one can see him, which is once every once in a while. To him, his work and the health of others comes before his own.

Homeworld: Radiant Garden

Class: Light Soldier

Role: Medic

Weapon(s): Bladed Pistols (x2)

• Knowledgeable of the human body, ailments and medicine making
  • Can name and recognize poisonous and medicinal plants
  • Photographic Memory
  • Capable Sharpshooter and long range fighter
  • Patch up (command) - Heals a team member 25% of health
  • Heal up (command) - Heals a team member 50% of health
  • Group Session (command) - Heals up to 3 team members 25% of health
  • Give and Take (ability) - Can give up part of his own health to give the amount to a team member (How much depends on he roll)
  • Distance Shot (command) - Multiple shots fired
  • Close Slash (command) - Multiple slashes attempted at the enemy
  • Lock On (command) - Aim a single, powerful shot at a specific target
  • Improvise (ability) - When out of potions and healing items, he is able to conjure up a few improvised Patch up packs from herbs and spare materials (how many depends on the number of the roll)

Bio/Service Record: Born to two doctors, Alexiei knew from a very young age that he wanted to be a doctor himself. Specifically, a surgeon, in hopes of saving people from dire circumstances. With a photographic memory, reading medical books and learning from his parents from as young as he could remember, he was already a brilliant prodigy by the time he graduated High School, having a bright future ahead of him and already with offers of different collages from other worlds. However he would not get the chance to become a doctor properly, as the darkness began to swallow up the worlds, taking victims with it, and he, along with his parents and many more, were called upon in order to fight back and save those who could not defend themselves. Capable of defending himself as a capable sharpshooter and basic self-defense techniques, he quickly signed up as a medic along with his parents. He has been back and forth from doing emergency treatment on the front lines and taking care of the injured in the core safe-zones of the worlds. His battle skills are barely notable, yet his surgical skills, knowledge and undisputed memory make him a much welcomed asset, quickly making a name for himself and saving countless of lives. He is the one that proposed the creation of what is now known as the "No Organ Left Behind" facilities, where blood and organs are donated and kept, both from the living and the dead, for further use of those who will need it in the future. He is currently in Disney Castle treating the incoming soldiers before being called upon for an emergency meeting.

Quote(s):

• "We are at war, we cannot be so wasteful. The soul is long gone, and the body is left behind. We can use what is left with us to save lives instead of letting it all to rot. If that makes me a bad person, then may I be judged at death. But until then, the living are all that matter to me." - When questioned about the No Organ Left Behind facilities once in operation
  • "If spreading a bit of happiness among the hopeless is such a crime within war, then I am guilty as charged."

Extra:

• He will run on 4 hours of sleep and coffee for a week if you let him
  • His hands begin to shake after a while if not kept busy
  • He self medicates himself to keep himself from losing his composure while on the job
  • Founder is the "No Organ Left Behind" operation and facilities, an ordinance where donation of blood, organs and body from the deceased is mandatory for the sake of it being available for needed patients

Edit Log:

6/17/2017:

• Commands added following Arya's example

6/27/2017

• Lowered his age to 23

1/24/2018

• Changed his appearance picture
  • Added a quote
  • Added extra facts
  • Added ability
Edited by Stardustblade358

A quick c/p job because hell yeah jav this is badass.

also my narwhal hunter may or may not come back idk really

Name: Milas Mors
Appearance: 170px-Caska.jpg
Personality: Strong and serious, Milas seems to be the epitome of a soldier. She's been that way since, three years ago when the darkness began it's full scale attack. At the time she'd been a carefree mercenary, and even though she embodied the reckless attitude of the Band of the Hawk, she had gone through a lot of grief for being a girl, even almost costing some lives. But now, Milas has grown hard, and careful. She doesn't like to take chances, and she also doesn't like to make sacrifices, but will when she needs to. Milas is used to being underestimated, a little girl in men's armor, and often uses that to her advantage whenever she can. Because of that, she also doesn't underestimate anybody else. She doesn't mind killing, but doesn't do so unnecessarily. She doesn't like being around people that don't do take things seriously when on mission.
Class: Light Lieutenant
Role: Frontliner Quick
Weapon: A three and a half foot arming sword.
Zantetsuken: an extremely fast single lunge that obliterates opponents if hit
Sonic Blade: multiple quick lunges that allow the user to zip around the field damaging enemies
Tornado Strike: a strike that knocks foes away with whirlwinds
Aeroga: the spell Aeroga
Aero Spiral: a somersault attack that strikes with wind
Thunder Dash: a sliding dash that attacks with electricity
Commands: (all of the above)
Exo Spark: A huge ball of electricity above the user that shocks enemies all around
Blitz: a huge field of electricity discharges from the user charging the floor
Tornado Drive: a spiral attack upward the drags enemies into the air
Tempest: a somersault through the air spinning the sword as they go
Phoenix Plunge: a fiery plunge downwards
Tiger Blade: a swipe upward into the air, followed by a downward attack
Rolling Thunder: a jump into the air, shooting a cage of electricity underneath
Abilities: Milas is a graceful fighter. She is a known acrobat that can traverse her environment easily. She is also an expert with her blade, which she swings with both speed and grace. Milas has excellent combat instincts.

Name: Ager Armis
Appearance: Blackswordsman_2nd_armour.png
Personality: Ager came from the same mercenary band as Milas, and the carefree but strong Band of the Hawk, lives on within them. But as Milas deals with the pain of their loss by turning it into cold strength, Ager continues onward reckless and laid back. He uses his brute strength and massive imposing figure to intimidate others into what he wants, and when necessary, to brutally obliterate enemies. He enjoys bloodshed a lot, finding it thrilling, a guilty pleasure if he felt guilty about it. Ager is generally a pretty cool character, not getting flustered easily. He also doesn't like taking orders by very many people, but if it comes straight from Milas' mouth, he won't hesitate to follow through.
Class: Light Lieutenant
Role: Frontliner Heavy
Weapon: The 7 and a half foot long, 3 feet wide at the hilt, slab of iron he calls a sword. It absorbs the blood of his enemies to make it stronger. So basically, it's super strong.
Meteor Crash: Crash down to the ground with the power of a meteor
Dark Haze: A dark elemental charging attack
Flare: The spell flare, which obliterates opponents with a huge explosion
Dark Radiance: A leap into the air, then falling to the ground, and once hitting the ground causing a fiery explosion from the tip of his sword
Dark Break: Come on, we all know what dark break is.
Dark Firaga: A firaga spell enhanced by darkness
Boilermaker: A charge followed by a leap into the air, then fires three balls of fire at the opponent from the air
Commands: (all of the above)
Meteor: the spell Meteor
Dark Splicer: Stops an enemy in place, then slices through it from several different directions
Beast: A thrust with the flat of the blade that causes an energy beast to flow from the sword and strike at enemies
Celestial Rupture: A lunge that shoots out a powerful beam of energy
Obliteration Cross: A stab into the ground with the blade, and four beams of energy shoot out from the blade in a cross formation
Divine Ascension: A leap into the air, followed sequentially by several beams of energy shooting from his sword, a swing downward, and once landed upon the ground, a series of powerful slash attacks
Magnet Crush: A casting of magnet to attract nearby enemies, followed by a crushing blow with his blade
Abilities: Ager is surprisingly adept with his huge blade, showing himself to be a better swordsman than almost any others. He also has several throwing knives which he is keen with, is brutally strong, has the endurance and durability of several oxen, and is skilled enough at combat to gauge opponent's weaknesses and fighting styles.

Bio/Service Record (for both Milas and Ager): Were a part of a strong mercenary band that the military was known for hiring from time to time before the darkness attacked. After the Band of the Hawk was destroyed by a powerful darkness named Zodd, Milas and Ager enlisted so that they could continued fighting. They refused to be away from the frontline for a long period of time, with the exception of being behind enemy lines or awaiting a particularly special mission. They also refuse to be separating, always being together no matter the job. They have been on several successful raids and have led more than a few objective retakes on the frontline. They have both risen to the rank of Lieutenant because of their actions, but prefer not to lead troops, and refuse all other potential raises in rank. Now, for how they started.

Milas and Ager both joined the Band of the Hawk at relatively the same time, at the age of 14. They were both decent with their respective weapons, but when they joined the Band, they both became increasingly skilled. Soon enough, they each were some of the most skilled in the Band. They loved mercenary life, and became quick friends through the forges and trials of battle. Milas and Ager were never without a smile on their face. Life went on, comrades lived and died, but Milas and Ager survived, becoming stronger each battle. They never stopped fighting. Milas went through a lot of trials, proving herself as a woman who can fight, a fact that was often disputed and threatened by her enemies. Ager always had her back and would hep her through any hardship that came up. He'd also cover for her when... problems arose. This deepened Milas and Ager's bond. When the darkness approached, the Band of the Hawk stood fast as they always did. They were able to hold their ground and slay wave after wave of heartless. But, when a strong one named Zodd came at them, leading a force of elite and strong heartless, even the Band of the Hawk could not win. Milas was injured and was almost, ahem, stay classy Emerald, almost killed, but Ager came charging out of the darkness and saved her. They both made it away, lives barely intact. Once to safety, and their wounds healed, both immediately enlisted. They thirsted for vengeance, and would not stop until they killed Zodd and every other darkness in sight.
Home world: Elympios If that's not okay, then Radiant Garden.

Now for a notable quote. But instead of something so simple as that, I'll have some fun and enclose a full interaction between the two of them.

<<Begin Playback>>
Milas: Is this thing on? Good. This is Milas Mors, reporting on the statu...
*high pitched screaming in the background*
M: Ager! What the hell are you doing!
*high pitched screaming intensifies*
Ager: This little punk stole my cheesecake!
*deep sigh*
M: Rickert! Give Ager his cheesecake. Now! Okay, good, now run off. Don't try a stunt like that again. Ager! There was no reason to do that to the kid.
A: Cheesecake is serious business Milas! Come on, why don't you understand that?
M: Maybe because I act like I'm above the age of 9?
*heavy steps approach*
A: That was the first dessert we've had in weeks and I'm supposed to just let some kid steal it?
M: No, but that was entirely unnecessary... You know what? Nevermind. It's falling on deaf ears anyway.
*motion static*
A: Hey, what's this thing!
M: Put that down before you break it! It's an important recording device. I'm making an entry so command knows what the hell's going on down here.
A: Boring! You never do anything fun. Hey, do you know the next time we get to go out in the field. I'm hungering for an actual fight.
M: Actually, I hear they're going to send us out on a special mission. Don't know what it is though.
A: Hell yeah! This'll be great. First cheesecake, now a special mission, next thing you know, I'm gonna get an automatic crossbow for my birthday!
*heavy footsteps that grow quieter* *deep sigh*
M: I might as well just start over.
<<End Playback>>

Name: AHE-09 "Niner"

Appearance:

d2e522172abc768d2916fbf8bbce40ac.jpg

atomic_robo_by_johnni_k-d5osos8.jpg

Personality: Cranky, sarcastic, genius, stubborn, curious, loyal, and thoughtful.

Homeworld: Tesleth City (what would become the World That Never Was)

Class: Scientific Consultant

Role: Combat Tech

Weapons(s):

Elemental Cannon;

tumblr_ndnwg1p8Eq1tbnix2o1_500.jpg

Revolver; see in appearance image

Machete;

617RE-5EJZL._SL1024_.jpg

>Scan; can scan targets to identify weaknesses, strengths, and health levels.

>Elemental Sampling; Elemental Cannon can draw in samples of new elements to add that element to it's settings. (Starts off with Lightning, Fire, and Ice)

>Elemental Switch; Elemental Cannon switches which element it is firing.

>Coordinated Flurry; maps out enemy weak spots and pummels them at blurring speed.

>Hack; can take control of any technology.

>Sarcastic Comment; verbal attack meant to lower the enemy's self esteem.

>Heavy Metal Smash; High jump combined with devastating ground pound.

>Trickshot; can "bounce" bullets off hard surfaces.

>Explosive ammo; for his revolver

>Targeting Software; Can increase accuracy to nearly 100%. Limited time (blasted update error)

Bio/Service Record: The Automated Heart Experiment was conceived as a way to create hearts in synthetic beings. After several false starts and a wrecked lab, the 9th experiment yielded a robotic being capable of emotion and human connection. The scientists and dreamed of a being of childlike wonder or sage like wisdom. What they got was an ornery droid who would make sarcastic comments when he fixed their math. Taking the name "Niner", the Synthetic Being nonetheless became a valued member of the scientific community. Due to his love of adventure stories, he often traveled amount the worlds to study unusual phenomena and pummel any monsters that came out of them.

That didn't really change as Worlds began to fall to Darkness, though Niner did join forces with the Light Army. While coming up with a few technological countermeasures to the rising darkness (light bombs, shields, etc) none proved sufficient to holding back the Darkness entirely. Though the chances of the Light's demise is, as he put it, "really high", he continues to search for solutions to the current problems and fight for those who are not made of metal.

Quote: "Hmm, let's see. Ominous metallic sounds? Check. Some sort of unnecessary spike design on the casing? Check. Confusing readings about its inner workings? Check. Last person who used it has gone insane? Check. Based on the evidence, I conclude that this device is evil. Blow it up."

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

You know its good when I turn my laptop back on at 2:30 AM just to make a sign up sheet

Name: Alexiei Valkire

Glad to see that even though our previous RP was short, it did grab your attention and was interesting. Nice to hear from you again!

A quick c/p job because hell yeah jav this is badass.

also my narwhal hunter may or may not come back idk really

Name: Milas Mors

Name: Ager Armis

You Narwhal Hunter.....

88WQFXx.png

Name: AHE-09 "Niner"

No joke, I seriously missed all of y'all. Since we've done this before and apparently you're all familiar, all characters accepted. Also since we never got far on the original RP, I want to warn all of you that the intro will be pretty much the same, so do be careful. Hopefully we can go further and I get to do what I wanted to do all those years ago. 

Name: Rei de Wynter

Appearance:

rei___fade_into_light_by_blacksun30-daio

Personality: Solemn, headstrong, quiet, and above all...determined.

Homeworld: Twilight Town

Class: Keyblade Wielder

Role: Skirt Chaser

Weapon(s):

- Starlight Arpeggio

- Forward Unto Dawn

-Two Become One

-Virtuous Contract

- Type-40 Spear "Oratoria"

- Anthem Drive:

- Lightspear Barrage Sestina

- Lightmending Cathedral Hymn

- Unrelenting Daybreak Overture

- Featherlight Storm Symphony

- Light-Shadow Canto

- Future Witness: Fang of Naga - Falchion

- Embers of Life - Virtuous Contract

- Heaven-piercing Spear: Oratoria

Bio/Service Record:

Rei Memoria de Wynter. Born through magical means, Twilight Town. Trained under Master Zion de Wynter at Twilight Town Keyblade Academy, top of her class. Participated in Operation: RISE and Operation: GLORY. Promoted to Squadron Leader, 117th Aerial Combat Battalion, 136th Division, 101st Superiority Squadron - Razgriz 2, designation "White Rabbit." Served in the Battle of Dragons and led the rearguard operation during the retreat, slaying the Heartless Dragon, designation ALDIN. Reassigned with 101st to frontlines, ADV Forward Unto Dawn.

Participated in the defense of Traverse Town; presumed dead when Commodore Zion de Wynter engaged Idea Engine: Oriana and erected the Dawn Barrier around Twilight Town before she could succumb to wounds inflicted during the retreat.

She has since rendezvoused at Disney Castle with the others.

Edited by Sabre Lily

Name: Rei de Wynter

Role: Skirt Chaser

I feel so conflicted knowing that in this sooper cereal AoT style RP we got a notorious skirt chaser in the ranks. Welcome aboard Oath xD

Alright mateys! Just thought I'd let y'all know that because of school that I won't be able to get this thing up and running until friday/saturday. Until then, I gotta blow the dust off of that one document that detailed everything I had planned for this RP!

I have been asleep for 1000 years, who dared to summon me back from -

Oh it´s a RP. I haven´t done one since loooooooong ago.

Time to get off the rust.

Name: Reiner Anthem

Appearance: (Done specifically for this [still need to do a better version but I ran out of time]. That´s why I´m this late to reply here >.<)

oc_roleplay__wip_by_blacksun30-dbdvppn.j

Personality: Cheerful and charismatic, he tends to give support to people in need, which helps him to make friends easily. He´s also quite strategic in his moves, and remembers many visual details of things, but at the same time he is so bad to remember dates, birthdays or even if he closed the door. When in duty, however he becomes so focused on the job than he ignores almost everything else, including meals. He´s an avid reader and good chef. 

Homeworld: Traverse Town.

Role: Scout

Weapon(s): 

• Regal Guard (Keyblade).
  • Steel sword.

Quote: "Try to think positive... it´s not like it can be worse than this... right?"

Magic:

• Firaga
  • Blizzaga
  • Curaga
  • Magnera
  • Flare
  • Holy

Quick Raid: Raise speed and can attack behind the enemies.

Magic Trap: Put and activate a magic trap. Spell could be Firaga Blizzaga or Thundaga.

Red Mage: Imbues sword of any known spell by the user. Reduces sword durability.

Dual Guard: Keyblade creates a shield covering allies. Can counter attack enemies.

Double Lion: Increase attack in exchange of vitality. If user it´s at 25% of health it can´t use it.

Byfrost: A powerful magic spell on a wide range. The user becomes stunned for 30 seconds after use. Last resort only.

Ragnarok: A powerful physical attack on a wide range. The user´s vitality is reduced to a critical point. Last resort only.

Mini-heal: Can heal a little amount of damage to all allies. 

Bio/Service Record:

Recon specialist. Citizen and member of Traverse Town´s Guard. Participated in various missions around the "bastion" cities as Scout learder. Participated in the Battle of Traverse Town, and commanded the defense of Third District. After colapse fourth and second districts´s defenses he moved his allies in order to help evacuate and protect civilians. Ambushed, he gained time by using spell command Byfrost to create an ice barrier around the evacuation site. Rescued afterwards. 

Edited by Daniel Black

Appearance: (Done specifically for this [still need to do a better version but I ran out of time]. That´s why I´m this late to reply here >.<)

oc_roleplay__wip_by_blacksun30-dbdvppn.j

Personality: Cheerful and charismatic, he tends to give support to people in need, which helps him to make friends easily. He´s also quite strategic in his moves, and remembers many visual details of things, but at the same time he is so bad to remember dates, birthdays or even if he closed the door. When in duty, however he becomes so focused on the job than he ignores almost everything else, including meals. He´s an avid reader and good chef. 

Homeworld: Traverse Town.

Role: Scout

Weapon(s): 

• Regal Guard (Keyblade).
  • Steel sword.

Quote: "Try to think positive... it´s not like it can become worse than this... right?"

Magic:

• Firaga
  • Blizzaga
  • Curaga
  • Magnera
  • Flare
  • Holy
Quick Raid: Raise speed and can attack behind the enemies.

Magic Trap: Put and activate a magic trap. Spell could be Firaga Blizzaga or Thundaga.

Red Mage: Imbues sword of any known spell by the user. Reduces sword durability.

Dual Guard: Keyblade creates a shield covering allies. Can counter attack enemies.

Double Lion: Increase attack in exchange of vitality. If user it´s at 25% of health it can´t use it.

Byfrost: A powerful magic spell on a wide range. The user becomes stunned for 30 seconds after use. Last resort only.

Ragnarok: A powerful physical attack on a wide range. The user´s vitality is reduced to a critical point. Last resort only.

Mini-heal: Can heal a little amount of damage to all allies. 

Bio/Service Record:

Recon specialist. Citizen and member of Traverse Town´s Guard. Participated in various missions around the "bastion" cities as Scout learder. Participated in the Battle of Traverse Town, and commanded the defense of Third District. After colapse fourth and second districts´s defenses he moved his allies in order to help evacuate and protect civilians. Ambushed, he gained time by using spell command Byfrost to create an ice barrier around the evacuation site. Rescued afterwards. 

Oh god. That artwork. HNNNG. You've gotten better since last seen O.O

Oh god. That artwork. HNNNG. You've gotten better since last seen O.O

Actually this is just the sketch?... Thanks for the compliment xD. I try my best... still hating linearts tho... 

Actually this is just the sketch?... Thanks for the compliment xD. I try my best... still hating linearts tho...

Sometimes Daniel, the hardest tasks give the most reward - and this one shows it. Keep it up ^_^

I am honored that you have decided to join this RP Daniel, and please allow me to say: Welcome back from your slumber mate! Your breakfast has gotten stale...

Also, I shall start on the post beginning now. For those of you who have been in my previous RP, I want to say: I'm sorry if it all feels familiar to you. I gotta break myself back into this since I too have gotten stale xP

Edited by Javelin434

Name: Jacob Snider
Appearance:

5688-204059602.jpg

Personality: Since he is responsible for the lives and well-beings of his troops, Snider is usually warm and approachable. However, when pressed with adversity, a more stern, strict, authoritative side of his show, and yet he is still able to blend it with is softer, friendly, lukewarm attitude that truly defines him.

Homeworld: Twilight Town
Role: Field Commander
Weapon(s):

-Keyblade: Unsung Requiem: Essentially a key-gunblade, the weapon is dark silver with red highlighting. a long, thick barrel runs down the centerline of weapon, with a clip near the grip. There is a hinge near the midpoint of the weapon, allowing storage on the person if he decides not to just un-summon his weapon. 
-Experimental Arrow-Rifle AR-34A1.

-Curaga

-Eidetic Memory

-Ambidextrous: Can wield weapons in both hands.

-Combat Reflexes: Can react to ambushes and surprises with uncanny speed. 

-Rally: Increase morale of nearby troops within a 25 meter radius, granting them increased damage, better reflexes, and resistance to fear and shock.

-Sentinel: Can create a protective shield at will to any location in direct line of sight. Caster takes damage when shield takes damage. Shield is destroyed when caster is destroyed.

-Lightblade: Can project a beam of light from his left hand to decimate darkness up to 5 meters away.

-Blitzkrieg: Can chain attack low level adversaries to quickly clear out an area, at expense to stamina.

-Command: Shock and Awe: Attack capabilities are peaked at the expense of self-preservation and command abilities. Moves by leaps and bounds rather than running/walking.

Service Record:

-Consistent record of >85% survival rate of all personnel directly assigned to him in past 1000+ deployments. Indirect command results in average casualties.

-remarked as 'a father to his troops' by everyone who has served under him.

-Keeps a knife on him at all times; assumed to be for personal use in event of capture.

-Has a possible relationship with two female soldiers. Royal Office of Investigations is currently trying to determine relationship dynamics.

Edited by Javelin434

Sorry about unexpectedly going quiet everyone. I made a post about it some time ago, but now I'm back for realsies! I got my schedule worked out for this semester so I can comfortably get back into RPing [on top of school and stuff.] So, should we get this back up, or should I just shut this down?

Sorry about unexpectedly going quiet everyone. I made a post about it some time ago, but now I'm back for realsies! I got my schedule worked out for this semester so I can comfortably get back into RPing [on top of school and stuff.] So, should we get this back up, or should I just shut this down?

I kik'd you, and I should go down to your town and kick you!

My bad guys. Had to prioritize studying for exams and a paper popped up so that took my attention away for a while.

hey can I join

If you can confirm that you're not a bot, post a character sheet and I'll see if it's something I can work with

Name: Tai

appearance: 5'4 with blonde hair and blue eyes 

and Tai's body is medium build and he is skinny

clothes: wears white shorts & a blue shirt & white sneakers