Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What's the hardest Kingdom Hearts game?

What's the hardest Kingdom Hearts game?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What's the hardest Kingdom Hearts game?

• KH1
    • KH1 FM
    • KH CoM
    • KH re: CoM
    • KH2
    • KH2 FM
    • KH re:Coded
    • KH Coded
    • KH 358/2 Days
    • KH BBS
    • KH BBS FM
    • KH DDD
    • KH 0.2
    • KH Chi
    • KH Unchained Chi
    • It's all easy peasy
    • Something else to say? Share below!

Re:CoM for me. I remember the GBA version being pretty easy, or at least not at a pace that required both the inherent mathematics and twitchy gameplay of the remake. Plus, those god damn minigames.

Still a fun game, mind, but hard.

Tough to say. I haven't found any of the KH games to be insanely difficult or anything, but each game and respective difficulty mode varies.

Like, I loved CoM back on the GBA, but found the transition to Re:CoM in 1.5 to be difficult the first time I played it. I think don't think the series is hard, but things like secret bosses and such are what makes the game challenging. 

I would have voted for KH1 Vanilla because you cant skip cutscenes in this version and it was often horrible to have to sit through a 5-10 minutes cutscenes everytime you die to a boss.

Overall of all the KH games i played i had the hardest time with 2FM because of the lvl1 challenge.

Edited by EndOfTheWorld

Chain of Memories on the GBA! I just never got used to the controls and it was very tricky and also the card system just made things tougher. However, I am actually pretty good at the Re:COM games. I don't know what makes the differences click for me with Re, but I just can't get used to COM as much as it's remake.

tbh it depends on whether you're playing normally or if you're doing a higher difficulty/challenge

Like most things LV1 are gonna be pretty hard

But if you compared the Standard difficulty for all the games or something... idk xD

Original CoM without a doubt. I attempted that game so many times and I still have not finished it once. One of these days I need to buy 1.5+2.5 so I can actually see what happens in that game.

Chain of Memories on GBA. while the card system more or less functions the same between the GBA and PS2 versions, that dodge roll in combat was a pain. at least Re:CoM gave you a full 3D environment to avoid enemy attacks in. i had the hardest time trying to keep a safe distance from enemies in CoM and rolling rarely ever helped.

runner up might be KH: Chi. although i never played it past the first couple of missions. since it's a mobile game designed with in app purchases that impact gameplay, i would think the game would be designed to be difficult to a point that forces you to spend your money to progress. 

I was going to say Re:COM but once you figure the system out, it gets really easy. Like...REAL easy. It's just long because you need to get through the rooms and open the rewards rooms to get sleights and stuff.

None are what I would call hard games, Chi might be the most troublesome though, some of the later boss fights are ridiculous if you didn't spend hundreads of dollars to buy good cards.

Re:CoM is a joke, understand the way it's supposed to be played and you can go through everything the game throws at you without even getting hit once, Card break and sleights break the game hard and takes the fun out of it.

Chain of Memories for me... When I was playing it for the 1st time I raged so much and rage quited :D. Then I came back to it and somehow finished it. Hardest fight and where I raged the most was last fight with fake Riku, Vexen and 2nd Axel... :D