Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Roleplay KINGDOM HEARTS 4.1: The New Arc. (Role-Play.).

Seracus nodded as he smiled. "Good to know." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Kyle was thinking of training before undertaking the trials, and he was determined to defeat Shadowdrius and end his reign of terror. Dai and Kyoluu, still in the training hall of the Garden Of Eden, were still in combat, with the former thrusting his "Eye Of The Wind" at Kyoluu's "Warrior's Will", which Kyoluu used to to try to block the attacks, only getting a big cut on his arm by one of the thrusts. "Not too shabby, Dai, but... Not enough." Said Kyoluu, talking to Dai. Dai looked on at Kyoluu as he readied his "Eye Of The Wind". "We'll see who's good enough." Said Dai, talking to Kyoluu.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Luke looked at Kovu, "Well, not fully, 'it' still takes over from time to time, but I have learned better control over 'it' because of the one person who I care for more than life itself. She makes me want to be a better person, and she is the only thing that helps me see straight. I am able to control my wolf form just by thinking about her alone." Luke said talking about Lucy to Kovu and Simba. Luke then looked away for a moment and then back at them, "I just don't want to ever lose her and forget about her, if I ever did, I don't think I could take the pain and 'it' would take over completely." Luke said.

Scarlett was taken by surprise by Horizont, "Ssshhh, Serenity is sleeping." Scarlett said pointing to Serenity. She then walked over to Horizont, "What is it? What is wrong?" Scarlett asked her brother-in-law.

Seracus nodded as he smiled. "Good to know." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Kyle was thinking of training before undertaking the trials, and he was determined to defeat Shadowdrius and end his reign of terror. Dai and Kyoluu, still in the training hall of the Garden Of Eden, were still in combat, with the former thrusting his "Eye Of The Wind" at Kyoluu's "Warrior's Will", which Kyoluu used to to try to block the attacks, only getting a big cut on his arm by one of the thrusts. "Not too shabby, Dai, but... Not enough." Said Kyoluu, talking to Dai. Dai looked on at Kyoluu as he readied his "Eye Of The Wind". "We'll see who's good enough." Said Dai, talking to Kyoluu.

Luke looked at Kovu, "Well, not fully, 'it' still takes over from time to time, but I have learned better control over 'it' because of the one person who I care for more than life itself. She makes me want to be a better person, and she is the only thing that helps me see straight. I am able to control my wolf form just by thinking about her alone." Luke said talking about Lucy to Kovu and Simba. Luke then looked away for a moment and then back at them, "I just don't want to ever lose her and forget about her, if I ever did, I don't think I could take the pain and 'it' would take over completely." Luke said.

Scarlett looked at Horizont, "What do you mean that she isn't doing well? And what did she hear in congress? I need details now, please!" Scarlett said very concerned about what Horizont told her and very very concerned about her own sister.

Horizont told Scarlett everything that she needed to know in about half an hour's time, he finished by saying "...And that's about it, this Xenith thing is so serious that she fell upon hearing that his power was almighty, that it could erase peoples' existences..." said Horizont to Scarlett.

"Well? what will you do now Seracus? will you rejoin the Red Union or travel by yourself again?" said Foreteller Red, wanting an answer.

Seracus looked at Foreteller Red, as he folded his arms. He thought back to earlier as he looked on. "... I've decided to re-join your Union." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Kyle and Lara looked on at the sight as they smiled. Dai jumped at Kyoluu, and delivered a swift thrust, managing to push Kyoluu back. Kyoluu smiled as he jumped towards Dai, and slammed his "Warrior's Will" down upon Dai, who jumped out of the way at the last second. 

"...I see, here, its yours." said Foreteller Red, as he passed a small pin to Seracus with the symbol of a phoenix on it, saying to Seracus "The Red Phoenix...it signifies that your in 2nd in command to me, the Crimson Phoenix..." said Foreteller Red, naming Seracus the 2nd in command of his Union despite having been gone for so long.

Scarlett felt ill after hearing this news. "So, you all only have four years to prepare? That is going to be a lot to take in, no wonder Kelly fainted. You see, Kelly has grown up to a world that was not filled with many battles despite being a kingdom, and so she never had to take in so much like this. And she is probably very very afraid of losing yourself, Serenity, and even I. She wants a family that she remembers and is together with always. If Xenith really has the powers to take that away from her, she will be even more ill than she was when you disappeared on her after breaking the curse we were under. She cares about family more than anything, and that is what has made her like this, the fact of it being too much for her that she may lose us and not even realize it." Scarlett told Horizont the reason why Kelly had probably fainted.

Seracus was surprised as he took the "Red Phoenix", and put it on the left side of his coat, and he looked at it in it's detail, as he smiled. "It looks lovely, sir. I won't let you down on this honor." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Suddenly, a note appeared in Invisa's hand, and she read it to herself, and froze. "It would seem that the five people that Seracus brought here, who are five of Elder Tou's pupils, five of those composing of the Boundless Six will be serving as pupils for me... Oh boy." Said Invisa, talking to herself out loud. Dai sent out gusts of Wind from his "Eye Of The Wind" at Kyoluu, who was pushed back by it as he gritted his teeth.

"You'll do fine, after all, your my future wife, aren't you? miss Pais?" said Pais, trying to cheer on Invi, as Horizont looked on at the floor, Darkened and gloomy by how this has affected Kelly, not to mention everyone else, including himself...

(It's going to be fun to see the survivors of the Blue Union get passed into the ranks of the Red Union.)

Seracus was surprised as he took the "Red Phoenix", and put it on the left side of his coat, and he looked at it in it's detail, as he smiled. "It looks lovely, sir. I won't let you down on this honor." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Invisa looked at Pais and nodded. "Of course, I know that, I'm sure I'll do fine." Said Invisa, talking to Pais. Sharlia and Rylo were watching Dai and Kyoluu train as they were leaning on a wall. "Those two are training hard, especially after what they heard in Congress." Said Rylo, talking to Sharlia. Sharlia nodded as she watched Dai and Kyoluu's training. "Yeah, they want to train hard for these four years, the Xenith will be unlike anything we've faced before, Rylo." Said Sharlia, talking to Rylo.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Giza appeared next to Sharlia and Rylo along with Seth. "Well, it will be one of the biggest storms mankind has ever faced. But I hope Dai and Kyoluu can be strong enough in four years from now to help stop the madness." Seth said appearing next to Sharlia and Rylo. Giza looked at Sharlia, "But hopefully we could end up training together? You did say we will see how things go, after all." Giza said nervously to Sharlia with a cocky smile.

It's going to be fun to see the survivors of the Blue Union get passed into the ranks of the Red Union.)

Seracus was surprised as he took the "Red Phoenix", and put it on the left side of his coat, and he looked at it in it's detail, as he smiled. "It looks lovely, sir. I won't let you down on this honor." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Invisa looked at Pais and nodded. "Of course, I know that, I'm sure I'll do fine." Said Invisa, talking to Pais. Sharlia and Rylo were watching Dai and Kyoluu train as they were leaning on a wall. "Those two are training hard, especially after what they heard in Congress." Said Rylo, talking to Sharlia. Sharlia nodded as she watched Dai and Kyoluu's training. "Yeah, they want to train hard for these four years, the Xenith will be unlike anything we've faced before, Rylo." Said Sharlia, talking to Rylo.

Giza appeared next to Sharlia and Rylo along with Seth. "Well, it will be one of the biggest storms mankind has ever faced. But I hope Dai and Kyoluu can be strong enough in four years from now to help stop the madness." Seth said appearing next to Sharlia and Rylo. Giza looked at Sharlia, "But hopefully we could end up training together? You did say we will see how things go, after all." Giza said nervously to Sharlia with a cocky smile.

Luke looked at Simba, "Well, actually I am a half cat half human hybrid, with the ability to transform into a wolf, but that's besides the point. But you have given me some wisdom Simba. You know, no matter how much time I have left with her, I am going to go find her and tell her how I feel, and that should help me get over feeling this way, as I will be able to overcome myself and my fears." Luke said as he then opened a corridor of light and went through it as it closed behind him.

"...You'll think he'll be strong enough in four years?" said Kovu, as Simba replied "...He'll have to be, we all must be...as the Allied Universe Army must come together once more." said Simba, talking about the old army of the Worlds that fought Xehanort and Organization XIII three years ago with Sora at its head.

(It's going to be fun to see the survivors of the Blue Union get passed into the ranks of the Red Union.)

Seracus was surprised as he took the "Red Phoenix", and put it on the left side of his coat, and he looked at it in it's detail, as he smiled. "It looks lovely, sir. I won't let you down on this honor." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Invisa looked at Pais and nodded. "Of course, I know that, I'm sure I'll do fine." Said Invisa, talking to Pais. Sharlia looked at Giza as she glanced at the sight before her. "Who knows, but then again, not everything may go as others think." Said Sharlia, talking to Giza. Lucy was in a back-room of the Garden Of Eden, looking at the Dark ooze that Master Lunarius left behind, studying it, and felt worried.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Giza smiled at Sharlia, "Well, as long as we all try to make things play out the way we want, then I say that's good enough. I know these next fours years will be hard and difficult on all of us, but I hope we can at least still have hope in times of crisis like these." Giza said hoping that at least everyone would still try and have hope and that they could at least try and make their dreams realities still. Giza thought about Sharlia, and he hoped he could still show her who he really is as a person, because he wanted her to know him for him and even during this time or trails he wouldn't give up hope.

"The Red Union's fire burns strong, it is the flame of the Underworld, however, it is also the ignite of the phoenix itself, we bare on our backs the burning of Suzaku the Vermilion Bird." said Foreteller Red to Seracus, reminding him of the strength that the Red Union has.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

(When shall the final sequence of this RP come?)

Seracus nodded at Foreteller Red's words. "Indeed, sir." Said Seracus, talking to Foreteller Red. Lucy created a jar from fairy Magic, and used her Magic to put the Dark ooze into a jar, and teleport to where Master Xine was, and handed him the jar. "Master Xine, I found this in one of the back-rooms, I felt something weird about it." Said Lucy, talking to Master Xine. Sharlia looked at Giza as she laughed a little. "We'll see what happens in four years and we'll talk about that." Said Sharlia, talking to Giza.

Edited by KHLegendIII

(You made a error in Gender about Lucy, you said used *his* Magic.).

"Four years...that's how long it will take...we both know what it's going to be like by then...so Kairi, i want you...to look after my family during that time, okay? this fight might just be the biggest that we'll ever face, probably even the last, i promise you, we're ALL coming back so until then, look after Aqua, Mare and the others, they'll need your help can you do that for me please?" said Sora, as it appears that both he and Kairi had reached the end of a certain conversation with Kairi slightly tearing up, as she says to Sora "...Just don't lose, okay? come back, to all of us, come back...and WIN!!!!!!!!" said Kairi, as Sora nodded his head before in the present current time, he approached Master Ephemer and the Colour Foretellers, making a request of them "...Master Ephemer, Masters, i want...no...i NEED to know how to properly learn the Way of the Keyblade that Saltire showed me, please! i wish to learn all its forms and techniques!! i won through everyone's powers against Saltire...which is why, i need to learn how to fight using my very own strength, i can't depend on everyone else to help me finish my fights, they are my power...but...this time, i need to forge that power into my own two hands!! please! take me on, as your apprentice!!!!" said Sora, bowing to Ephe and the others, making a very high request of them, as this very greatly shocks them, Ephemer sighs before saying lastly "...Alright, your request is granted but be warned, our training will be hell compared to the Mark of Mastery Exam you studied under Master Yen Sid, our Mark is different, ours is called...the Mark of Unity, Unity is a very higher level then Mastery, you may have Mastered Balance Mode and learned how to Balance both Light and Darkness within your Heart but now...you must Balance what is known, as the Heart itself, again i warn you, the Mark of Unity is a pathway that only all those that have become all of the currently known Foretellers up to this point have achieved, will you...become a Foreteller?" said Ephemer, preparing Sora mentally for taking what is essentially, the Exam to become a Foreteller.

https://youtu.be/jlWbQPdVF3g.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

(I fixed it, I didn't notice it.)

Seracus watched Sora talking to the Colour Foretellers as he smiled. Lucy created a jar from fairy Magic, and used her Magic to put the Dark ooze into a jar, and teleport to where Master Xine was, and handed him the jar. "Master Xine, I found this in one of the back-rooms, I felt something weird about it." Said Lucy, talking to Master Xine. Sharlia looked at Giza as she laughed a little. "We'll see what happens in four years and we'll talk about that." Said Sharlia, talking to Giza.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Hmm, is that so?" said Xine, Eraqus replying "It must belong to the traitors, we'll have to carefully examine it." said Eraqus, as meanwhile, Sora replies "...Yes, i'm ready, ready to take on the challenge!" said Sora before saying to him "Your not going in there alone, i'm coming too, i won't have you outdo me!" was Riku, Sora was surprised but nodded nonetheless towards Riku, as both Sora and Riku bowed towards Ephemer, wanting his tutelage, causing the man to comically reply "...Sigh, what a bother." as he scratched his hair.

Lastly Sora went over to Saltire's glass coffin and placed his hand on it, remembering the time he spent with Saltire and the final battle he had with him, Sora says to himself the words "...I'm going to inherit your will and protect the Worlds, as The Key...who opens doors...i swear, Master Saltire..." said Sora before Zilcasnios and the Blue Union survivors appeared, ready to take the corpses of their beloved friends to a whole new World, where they could finally, truly...rest in peace...

The final scene of the Role-Play shows an unknown World beyond the outskirts of the Lanes Between, it was Dark Blue Coloured, as Dark Blue could get.

On the soil of this World was it covered entirely with White Hearts everywhere and upon looking in closer inspection, there were multiple graves everywhere, beautifully decorated amongst the roses.

The final shot of the Role-Play shows two graves next to one another, one saying Lanarciand and the other saying Lux, one White Heart was seen laying on the tombstone for Lanarciand whilst two White Hearts forming an X were seen laying on the tombstone for Lux.

Laughter could be heard between two people, one sounding like a young girl and one sounding like a young teenage boy in the background of the setting...

Final Chapter V-Concluded.

Secret Chapter VI-Concluded..

The New Arc-Concluded...

Four Years Later....

"........At last........"

The back of a tall, Dark and sinister man could be seen, looking towards the front and with it, the future........

https://youtu.be/nZMImZ5ndPU.

(That's my final post for the Role-Play, put down your final posts for the Characters that you want to have your last moments with in this Role-Play :].).

(Here's my last post.)

Lucy listened on to what Eraqus said, as she thought about King Jason and Sabrina, and felt shivers down her spine. Dusk was looking at the Emerald Of Life, as apparently, it was starting to emit a Light. Lara couldn't help but laugh a little. Seracus looked up towards the sky, with a serious look, and then towards Kyle. "Kyle, you should train for these four years, and then, when you've train, go to Castle Crystallis, I will await you there with Elder Tou, to begin your trials to test the mettle of your Heart, don't take them lightly, they will be intense and strenuous, nothing like the battles you went through before ... So you can learn "Providence" to be equally matched with and face off and defeat Shadowdrius, once and for all... Can you handle the task? I want to make sure you're ready... The future is at stake." Said Seracus, talking to Kyle. Kyle thought about everything he went through, thinking of the events of the Mark Of Kye, the X-Blade War, and of what happened recently, as he thought of Mare, and he looked at Seracus with a solemn look on his face. "You can count on it, Seracus, my efforts won't be in vain. I'll prove it to you." Said Kyle, talking to Seracus. Seracus gave Kyle a smile, feeling a lot of weight from the past taken from his shoulders, as he thought back at a time he was spending time with his family under a tree, having a picnic with his family, before his mind returned to the present. "The plan is now in place." Thought Seracus, mentally thinking to himself in his mind. Meanwhile, at the World Of Chaos, Shadowdrius was sitting on his throne, his head leaned on his right hand as the Excalibur Of Light And Darkness was next to his right side, stabbed into the floor, and he was smirking evilly. "When the World Of Chaos is fully "Awakened", in four years, the Multiverse shall be plunged into the Hatred the Tsuki-Ito plan brings, and once it does, the Light shall be extinguished." Thought Shadowdrius, mentally thinking to himself in his mind. The Necrosis Phantom appeared on Shadowdrius' left side, it's eyes emitting a red-colored Light, wielding it's scythe.

(This theme plays as events transpire. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jULQEWUMAbw )

Edited by KHLegendIII