Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Roleplay KINGDOM HEARTS 4.1: The New Arc. (Role-Play.).

Beginning Verse-https://youtu.be/6kxR1us1GbI.

"Memories of a so close, yet so far time...it all comes tracking back to a certain point...i hope i can figure out what it is i can do now...that certain point has caught up and now, it seems "my" Birth by Sleep...has begun.".

Chapter I: The New Arc-Sora and the new outsider.

"...Hey! Sora! come on man! we'll be late for college!" said a young man waiting outside what appears to be the cross between both a shack and a house, as inside the house, getting ready was another young man, age 19, wearing a very nice and specific uniform, opening up the window and saying to his friend waiting outside "Okay! i'm just getting my pack-lunch, don't go wandering off without me Kuze!" said the young man, as we catch a glimpse of his very spiky hair and before we know it, we see him opening up his front door and then see a glimpse of the crown shaped necklace strapped around his neck, as lastly, we get a full body view from bottom to top of the young man and then see a close up of his smiling face, this smiling face belonging to the young man known none other, than Sora, the "once" hero of the Keyblade, himself, smiling with a huge grin on his face, as the sun shines brightly down upon him.

https://youtu.be/HbgKLvEey_Y.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

In Dimensional Spectral, the sun was shining upon the kingdom, and it's people. It was full of life again, as the land had flourished with vegetation and life, with people going about their lives. In the castle, Gaia was giving a lesson to some new recruits, he had become the captain of the royal army a year ago, and had Maria by his side, watching, laughing as he taught the new recruits. Meanwhile, Kyle, now wearing grey-colored armor with a dark blue-colored mantle with the symbol of the royal family with a blue-colored cape beneath it, wearing grey-colored gauntlets and grey-colored boots, and his hair being a little longer, was leaning on the balcony, looking upon his rebuilt kingdom, thinking about all that happened up to this point. He still could hardly believe that his home had been recover like this. "It's been three years now... Since my Father stepped down from the throne and became general, and now I have become king of this land... Life sure has it's challenges, but I'm sure I can overcome them." Said Kyle, talking to himself.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"...Yes, you can Kyle, i'm sure you will, for our sake...and...for our baby's sake as well." appearing on the scene behind Kyle was a very shockingly and very surprisingly pregnant Mare, one of the oldest living Keyblade wielders in existence alongside Kyle, of whom she has come to love and wishes to forever spend her life with, having given up the mantle of True Keyblade Master and now living out her life in the Dimensional Spectral with Kyle, she says towards her beloved "Tell me, have you heard from Horizont and Pais? i'm sure they must to be busy with Master Xine and Master Eraqus at the Garden of Eden, after all, working to establish a new, Keyblade society will not be easy." said Mare.

"Man, talk about taking your time dude, i mean seriously, all this? for lunch? your stomach must really be desperate." standing in front of Sora was his new college friend named "Kuze Yashima", as they both attend the college academy known as "Harmony Academia", a very fashionable university both in style and especially academics, where Sora now learns classes from, trying to both brush up and again especially catch up on his lessons from over the years of studying since before wielding the Keyblade and after the X-Blade War with Master Xehanort.

Kyle looked over at Mare, and smiled, as he walked over to her. He felt confident in his abilities that he could lead his kingdom into it's rightful path, especially with Mare by his side. He was also excited and a little nervous of eventually becoming a father himself, but he was more happy about it over his worries. He looked at Mare as he smiled, as he held out a message. "Yes, I have they sent me this message. They're doing well, the efforts of establishing a new Keyblade society have been tiresome, but are going well, I have confidence that they'll get everything up and running. Invisa's with them, she's been helping their efforts." Said Kyle, talking to Mare.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"The Garden of Eden" was the new form of The Temple of Light/The Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion after Sora had restored that World to a new, much more peaceful form like its previous 1st two former forms, it was here that True Keyblade Masters: Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Horizont and Pais were learning how to become proper teachers one day, under their own respective teachers: Eraqus and Xine, in order to finally complete their studies and especially take on Keyblade apprentices just like they were once themselves, to train the next future generations after them and combat the forces of Darkness, in the exact manner just like Sora had defeated Xehanort three years ago.

"Yawn...oh boy, i'm pooped, this training business just isn't really it for me, i mean, i'm not saying i won't teach or anything, it's just, i think i'll need to warm up to this first before i can actually become a teacher." said Pais, as he was seen walking on the grounds of the Garden alongside Horizont, the two of them wearing special raiments that symbolize them being proper True Keyblade Masters, as Horizont lastly replied "...Well honestly, knowing you, you're not cut out for teaching, you would fall asleep in class just like the students." said Horizont, as Pais replied "Hey!" before the two proceeded to start laughing at their conversation.

Invisa was leaning on a wall, watching Horizont and Pais' conversation, grinning at them bickering. She had her hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a black-colored sweater, and wearing a necklace with a star-like ruby on it. She glanced over ad Thunder and Jake, who were just wrestling around, and sighed, and snapped a finger at the two. "Get a move on, you two, you have work to do. You don't want to fail in the exams, now do you?" Asked Invisa, asking Thunder and Jake a question. Thunder and Jake gasped, as they stopped, and bowed to Invisa repeatedly. "Sorry, Invisa, we were just... We'll get to it." Said Jake, talking to Invisa. Thunder and Jake began to walk quickly away to resume their studies. Invisa, folded her arms and shook her heading, sighing, before looking on at Pais, and smiling.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Sooo...how are things going between you two?" sneaking up on Invi was Namine from out of nowhere, a trick Ven taught her to protect herself from enemies should she need to hide, as she does not wield the Keyblade like everyone else does, the once shy girl that would draw all the time was now more open with herself and others, no longer apologizing when she didn't have to and because of her romantic relationship with Ven, she wondered how things were between both Pais and Invi herself.

Walking on the streets towards their destination was both Sora and Kuze, laughing and joking with one another before Kuze popped the question "So Sora, what are you going to do about today's history exam?" said Kuze, as Sora replied "Umm...i don't know because now that the universe is united as one, HUUUUGE alliance with itself, the question might not actually be about the history of the islands but the history of the Worlds themselves..." said Sora, posing a good point, as Kuze replied "...Well, i wasn't part of any of it, THAT's for sure, i mean, your him, your the guy...your the actual hero of the Worlds that saved all of us from becoming just like that bald headed freak and i mean literally, take a look around, there's not a person who DOESN'T recognize you, the neighbours, the fellow school kids, everyone, your OUR saviour Sora!" said Kuze, making a big deal about Sora, knowing about his true identity whilst Sora smiles towards Kuze before solemnly looking at the ground a little, recalling his final battle with Xehanort during the X-Blade War three years ago...

Invisa looked at Namine and smiled. She was thinking about the past three years. She never thought that she would end up at this point, and she was glad things went the way they did. She unfolded her arms as she looked at Namine. "Oh, hey Namine, things have been going well, been helping him with the efforts of the students' studies. How's things on your end?" Asked Invisa, asking Namine a question.

"Yeah, they're good, i'm making a new painting for Ven and the students, its called "Bonds", i hope when it's done, you'll come and see it." said Namine, inviting Invi to see her new painting.

As Sora recalled the final battle, he remembered what transpired during its very true and very final phase, at that point, Xehanort had possessed the X-Blade but unknown to all but him and a certain other villain, the other mastermind behind the X-Blade War, it turned out that the X-Blade that Xehanort was trying to create was actually not a real Keyblade itself but a monster, a monster that had the very same definition as a weapon and thus was called the X-Blade, the X-Blade monster was a humongous being that was the size of an entire World itself and its entire skin was wrapped around both in and out of Keyblades themselves, it had no conscious desire or anything, only a desire to destroy both everything and everyone whilst Xehanort and the other mastermind, his ancestor reborn named Kye were planning to use the X-Blade monster to enact their final master plan, Sora, Riku, Kyle and their elder, Kyle's Master Lunarius along with a few others were the first to engage the monster in battle, here is the flashback of the battle against that evil monstrosity and the two wielders of the Keyblade manipulating it.

(Okay, i'm going to show a small flashback of what the final battle is going to be like in the ongoing KH III RP, please prep yourselves as we may have to recopy these parts more or less for when we go back to that RP, sound good everyone?).

(Okay then.)

In the flashback, Kyle looked upon the X-Blade monster with a shocked look on his face, and he glared at Xehanort and Kye, clenching his fist. Master Lunarius was holding his Keyblade and claymore tightly, glaring at the X-Blade monster. Dusk and Lucy were shocked by how vicious the X-Blade monster was, and they were wondering if it was even possible to defeat it. Master Lunarius looked at Xehanort and Kye with a stern look on his face. "So, you've spent all of your efforts... To make this beast?! This is 'the new' X-Blade?! That's a monster that has no mind, only desiring nothing but destruction! What are you plotting?!" Asked Master Lunarius, asking Xehanort and Kye in the flashback. Kyle looked up at the X-Blade monster, as he gripped his Keyblade tightly. "This monster, I sense a powerful aura coming from it... We need to take it down before it can wreak havoc, we can't fall here..." Thought Kyle, mentally thinking in his mind. 

Edited by KHLegendIII

https://youtu.be/AaiDaM4AyX8.

In the flashback, Sora in his Balance Mode and Riku in his Nero Mode both looked on at the creature and as Sora gazed upon it, he felt fear like he never felt before, thinking to himself "T-This thing...is the X-Blade!?!?!?!? woah...i'm getting a sudden surge of energy spikes i'm sensing, its like the planet can't hold itself together, that thing...its pure evil!!!! i can just feel its Darkness, its nothing like Riku's, Ansem's, Xemnas' and even those two attached to it of all peoples!! i gotta...i gotta stop them! Requip: Balance Mode Keyblade!!!!" said Sora, as he summoned his Kingdom Key, now made up of completely and basked in a golden coloured glow and aura, as he eyed Xehanort and gritted his teeth towards him whilst Riku eyed Kye.

Kye says to his younger counterpart "Absorbing all the XII Darknesses and bringing the VII Lights here whilst clashing with them must have taken a toll on you, Xehanort, what's wrong? giving up already? i thought YOU, of all these vermin were stronger then that..." said Kye, as Xehanort "Huff...huff...huff...you do not have to motivate me, my older self, i can stand, it will just take getting used to this old body having absorbed all of those others into myself since they ARE me, not to mention YOU in a sense, as well, give me a few moments and then...WE WILL CRUSH THOSE FOOLS UNDERNEATH THE HEELS OF OUR BOOTS...by the way, this is yours, i have my own after all." said Xehanort, as he past over his Dark Heart Keyblade over to Kye, the original owner of the Keyblade before Xehanort summoned the Chaos Ripper Keyblade, his original Keyblade, as the two stood on-top of the X-Blade, latched to its body physically through tethers Connecting the two Dark True Keyblade Masters to the head of the actual beast itself, everyone could only look on, either gob-smacked, in awe, in fear, in terror, as it was basically the size of the whole universe itself against them, tiny little people with even tinier weapons in hand.

(Let's wait for WakingDawn96 to post and everyone please don't attack the X-Blade right away, as this is the moment where they look upon the entire universe itself's greatest and most terrible and feared enemy of all time ever, past, present and future.).

Luke was already in his wolf form in the flashback, but even that he feared wouldn't stop this beast. He didn't know how anyone could stop this thing, and he felt like his powers were far less powerful then this monster. For once, Luke felt completely and utterly helpless, a feeling he never felt as much as this.

Kelly, who was broken from her curse, but still strip from her powers and abilities and thus didn't have a keyblade anymore, was utterly useless against this monster, so she didn't know what to do, all she could do was watch in terror as her life could be over at any second. Scarlett May was the same way as she stood by her sister.

Harry, who was a keyblade master, was prepared to fight, he wasn't dying on this day, he didn't know what it took to actually beat this monster, but he couldn't not try anything as he wasn't prepared to say farewell.

Victoria couldn't believe her eyes, her father was the head of a universe, and yet this wasn't anything like what she had seen before. She didn't know if there was a way to defeat this thing, but she was special, and with her powers, she may just live to see another day!

In the flashback Joseph gripped his Ethereal Blades, as he looked at the X-Blade monster. He couldn't back down now, even with the fear running through him. He had to stay strong. He looked towards Xehanort and Kye with a stern look on his face. "We won't give up! Not to you, not to this monster! We will prevail." Shouted Joseph, talking out loud. Kyle looked towards his allies, and pointed his Keyblade into the air. "Everyone, I know we're afraid of this creature... Perhaps each of you want to give up and flee, and perhaps surrender... But I know... I know that we have the strength to overcome this... We need to combine our strength, and battle this monster together... For the sake of out friends, and loved ones! For the Worlds! We must fight!" Shouted Kyle, talking to his friends. Dusk and Lucy looked at Kyle, and nodded at him, stern looks now on their faces, filling them with determination, as they gazed upon the X-Blade monster sternly.

Just as the VII Guardians of Light: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Ventus, Aqua and Mickey, alongside their friends and allies starred down the enemies in front of them, suddenly "...Huh? these energies, could they be...yes! they are!! THEY'RE HERE!!!" said Sora, as he looked up delighted towards the sky, for just then, without warning, tens of hundreds of thousands of zillions of people appeared, standing right behind Sora and the others who were already battle prepared and ready, at the front lines we could see major figures, such as Aladdin, Hercules, Cloud, Leon, Auron, Zack, Maleficent, Pete, Hades, Beast, Simba, Mulan, Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Yuffie and many, many, MANY others amongst all one another, Sora says to both Xehanort and Kye attached to the X-Blade "...I heard you say, "we're vermin" and earlier, you said "We weren't able to predict and control our destinies, that we were doomed to fall to hatred against one another and fight one another"...well...take a look at us now, what your seeing isn't hatred, what your seeing is unity, yeah...the unity, OF THE ALLIED UNIVERSE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted out Sora, starring down Xehanort, Kye and the X-Blade but specifically namely Xehanort, as he looked on, very, very, very, VERY shocked at basically the entire universe itself confronting him and Kye, intending to stop their final master plan involving the X-Blade both once and for all, the end was nigh as all who were fighting knew...this...was the final battle, that began since the Age of Fairy Tales had started and was finally, truly, about to be, concluded...

https://youtu.be/k8p1kDpWOEs.

In the flashback, Akumu, Gaia and Xylek were in awe as they saw the other members of the Allied Universe Army gather. They looked towards the X-Blade monster, Xehanort, and Kye with stern looks on their faces. "Guys, let's go, we need to help our allies face this monster, we can't let it run amok, or it's all over." Said Akumu, talking to Gaia and Xylek. Gaia smirked and nodded. "Of course, Akumu, were ready and set. We're ready to finish this. Right, Xylek?" Asked Gaia, asking Xylek a question. Xylek nodded as he looked at the X-Blade Monster. Invisa looked at Thunder and Jake, who were just staring in fear of the X-Blade monster, only for Invisa to snap a finger, causing them to look at her. "Boys, there's no need to be afraid, we fight this thing. Now, stop wearing those faces of fear and stand tall." Said Invisa, talking to Thunder and Jake. Thunder and Jake looked at each other, and nodded, and looked at the X-Blade monster.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"...I've never seen so many mice creep around together in a very "huge" pack like this, you all must be more then mice...your RATS and as you all know...RATS MUST BE EXTINGUISHED, you all could not possibly understand...what we're doing is fighting for a united universe, can't you see? our way is more coefficient then yours, not to mention better, yes, it's better for everyone, this is my final warning to you all, lay down your weapons and piercing eyes, we are all on the same side, can't you see that?" said Kye, speaking like he was a politician aiming for "peace", as Sora back-talked him, saying the words "YEA RIGHT! i don't know much about things like "what's the best way to find peace" but i do know one thing...you don't give a care in the entire universe itself who you affect with your methods, as long, as you get what YOU want! us, those guys, the D.B.P.K, Organization XIII, even your other selves and vessels...IF YOU TRULY WANTED PEACE, YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT DAMAGE YOUR DOING TO OUR HEARTS!! OUR HEARTS...AREN'T JUST BOTTLES THAT CAN BE FIXED AFTER YOU BREAK THEM ON PURPOSE AND THEN SAY YOU WANT TO MEND THEM DESPITE PURPOSELY BREAKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! ha...ha...ha...ha...ha..." Sora shouted so loud, his voice was then both coughing and breaking up, Xehanort proceeded to say "...You foolish boy, since ancient times, no one has ever been able to obtain "true" peace, even when there was the government of Onmyodou's time, they still didn't fully trust one another and thus, Darkness still blackened the entire universe and today, even if you all gather, here, now...your Hearts will only produce more Darkness, the balance of Light and Dark will never fully be completely equally scaled and thus, our..."MY" way is the only way that the scales will finally, truly reach utopia and never again have to worry about the balance ever being tipped by one of the other side, ever again...don't you see? this is for the best--" said Xehanort before Sora lashed out ""Cough", NO IT'S NOT! QUIT YOUR DAYDREAMING AND JUSTIFYING YOURSELF!!!!!!!! "cough", "cough", a person...who doesn't understand the feelings of another person's Heart and just tramples all over it...thinking it's for the best in the long run...DOESN'T GET TO MAKE DECISIONS LIKE THAT FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!! i won't....i won't ever...ever let you...STEAL OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!! our Hearts...THEY ARE OUR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted out Sora, as he bled from his mouth, shouting for everyone to hear, especially both Xehanort and Kye, as the latter merely went "Tch" whilst Xehanort seemed both very shocked and very surprised by Sora's words.

https://youtu.be/ls_rp1jAwo8 (Please watch this video, its feeling is meant to inspire this moment in the RP.).

Kelly and Scarlett looked at the countless heroes ready to fight the X-blade. They still didn't know what they could do since they had no special powers, how do you stop a monster and be a normal human at the same time? All they could do would to be use whatever they found and hoped their was a way. Kelly found a sword, and Scarlett found a shield and lance, "I don't know about this." Kelly said. "But we have to try!" Scarlett said. And the both of them nodded and prepared to fight.

Luke howled at the blood moon, and restored his abilities. He then glanced at Lucy, his true love, and that made him realize, that no matter what, he couldn't stop now, as he needed to survive to spend another day with her. He got ready to pounce at the X-blade!

Harry was already prepared and had his key blade in hand, he prepared to stay quick and fight, all of his abilities at the ready.

Victoria spread her wings, and took to the sky. She then pulled out her keyblade and held it at the monster, ready to fight at any second.

Kyle listened on to Sora as he lashed out at Xehanort, and looked on at Xehanort and Kye with a stern look on his face. Maria held her Keyblade as she looked on at the X-Blade Monster, letting Sora's words sink in. Master Lunarius looked at Sora, and then looked onward and Xehanort and Kye. They could tell the tension and high, and that all of the Worlds were at stake in this battle. Kyle closed his eyes, as he thought of what transpired up until that point, and opened his eyes as he looked sternly at Xehanort and Kye, and pointed his Keyblade at the X-Blade monster. "He's right! Hearts are not only are mankinds' life source... They are also the gift to mankind, to be able to create lives of their own, those who wish to bring peace, and those who wish to bring about destruction... But, no one knows the secret of the Heart, but I know one thing... They give the means... To bring mankind together to unify and restore the Balance!" Shouted Kyle, talking to Xehanort and Kye. Alatos looked on at Xehanort and Kye, listening on to Sora's worlds, as he held his Keyblade, which was glowing in crimson-colored Cosmos Energy, as he looked at the X-Blade monster.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"...Tch, stupid boy, always, always, ALWAYS getting in my way!" said Kye, as he looked down at Kyle, knowing him from the very days of the Keyblade War before noticing Simba sharpening his claws, Jack Skellington putting his arms around himself, Aladdin raising his sword up in the air in the same fighting stance as Riku, Hercules readying his fists, Auron, Cloud and Leon back to back with one another with their swords ready, Zack holding his sword up high, Yuffie preparing to throw her huge Shuriken and Stitch summoning all four of his arms to hold four plasma guns with, all the minor members of the Allied Universe Army were holding up their swords, shields, axes, lances, bows and arrows, you name it, to prepare to fight the giant X-Blade monster whose very skin was covered in Keyblades themselves, Riku lastly says to Sora before the big moment "...I'm going on ahead, you ready for this? you know you've got to give back that lucky charm of Kairi's..." said Riku with Sora "...Yeah, i know, HEY! OLD MAN XEHANORT!!" shouted out Sora to Xehanort, catching the latter's attention, as the former says to him "If we win...you've got to promise to never bother the universe and everyone else, EVER again, you got that?" suddenly, everyone was caught off guard by Sora's proposal, as it seemed he was barging with Xehanort for the universe's freedom, Kye merely says to Sora "Fool, it's not going to happen, you won't win, this is a war and this battle, this is a battle being fought to the death, its not some child's game you think that you can win." said Kye, Xehanort replying "Agreed, we will not accepted those conditions, as we will not lose, you dull, ignorant boy, this is the X-Blade, the spawn of KRAD itself, you think you can beat it? i dare to see you try..." said Xehanort, Sora then remembers his battles with both Ansem and Xemnas and then proceeds to look towards Master Xehanort himself before finally saying "...I know now, without a doubt, KINGDOM HEARTS...is LIGHT!!!!!!!!" shouted out Sora, as Riku proceeded to say "CHARGE!!!!!!!!" and with that Sora, Riku, Kyle, the rest of the VII Guardians of Light and the remaining entire Allied Universe Army proceeded to attack the X-Blade, Xehanort looking stern and Kye looking amused whilst the X-Blade itself was ready to pounce on the peoples of the Worlds.

https://youtu.be/DrFRAYcC_cU.

Alatos flew up into the air, and raised his Keyblade, and then, crimson-colored Cosmos Energy from Etherealian Crystals gathered into his Keyblade, and he he created an crimson-colored orb of Cosmos Energy. "This looks quite the challenge, but I can't afford to let you have your way, Xehanort and Kye, especially that you are using a spawn of a KRAD, a being I helped fight against long ago. As the deity of Ethereal World, and as one of the 21 Kings, I shall fight to protect all of these Worlds alongside my allies of now... As that is part of my vow to the others." Said Alatos, talking to Xehanort and Kye. Alatos then began spewing out mini bursts of crimson-colored Cosmos Energy from the orb of crimson-colored Cosmos Energy at the X-Blade monster. Kyle activated Althair Mode, covering his body in armor of Light, like he used against Lenda, and his Keyblade emitted a Light as power gathered into it. "For Mare, Pais, Horizont, Darts, Lenda, and those who have fallen, all because of your cruel and horrific ways... I shall fight to help my friends take you down!" Shouted Kyle, talking to Xehanort and Kye. Kyle then raised his Keyblade, and jumped into the air, and teleport around the X-Blade monster, delivering heavy strike after strike with Keyblade with Light embedded in those strikes, and even punching the X-Blade monster in some of those strikes.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"This is where the real fight begins now...Hakkyu! patch me up to all members of the army!!!!!!!!" said a member of the army, as another member replies in acceptance saying "Yes! lord Emwi!!!!", just then, all members of the allied army could feel like their brains were being hacked before speaking inside their minds was this Emwi person, saying "Listen everyone! i am Emwi Yoton but forget about that right now, all i will say is that my Yoton clan's special ability is to link minds with one another!! now listen! commanders especially!! that thing, the X-Blade, is not "awakened" yet, even though its attacking us right now, you could say that it is still asleep, judged from its closed singular eye, from what i can tell, it can transform at least two times, when it transforms into its 2nd stage, that will be our best chance to strike but if it reaches the form beyond that, its all over for us, now then, what we're seeing right in front of us is its chrysalis form and although it has a hard exterior, i'm sure if we all work together and hit it with our best moves, we can break the shell and then attack the actual Heart of that thing on its inside, however, those two won't make it easy for us, i'm sure of it, despite being strapped in like nice, cosy patients, they will hit us with long range attacks from their Keyblades and pray not should the X-Blade reach its 2nd form, they will dis-attach themselves from it and join in the real fight to protect the monster whilst it enters its 3rd and final form, apparently they need it in its final form to activate whatever is their final plan for the universe, we must suppress the beast here and now if we are to have any chance of stopping Xehanort and Kye from winning, you got that!? lord Sora!?!?" said Emwi spiritually throughout the minds of all the allied army, as Sora with confidence spoke inside his mind "Yeah, i got you Em-something!!!!" said Sora, as he and Riku jumped up towards the head of the X-Blade, intending to strike both Xehanort and Kye respectively whilst the X-Blade merely felt little tickles from all the attacks it received before the communications were brought up.

https://youtu.be/wN56ViR5OpE.

Kyle and Alatos listened closely to what Emwi said, and looked at the X-Blade monster. Tommy and Lustraila, in their Etherealian forms, held their Keyblades tightly, as they listened to Emwi. "We must combine our strength... Ethereal World, grant us your Light, to help us stop this beast." Said Lustrailia, talking out loud. Suddenly, a vortex opened up in the sky, and azure and dark blue-colored Cosmos Energy fell from it on to Tommy and Lustraila, causing them to glow a purple and green-colored auras around them, purple for Tommy, and green for Lustrailia. Lustrailia gathered Cosmos Energy into her body, and she raised her Keyblade, and floated into the air, and created green-colored Etherealian Crystals, and made them float around her, and looked at the X-Blade monster, and the Crystals spun around in a fast speed, as she charged at the X-Blade Monster, and casting bursts of Cosmos Energy from her Keyblade at the X-Blade monster. Tommy raised his Keyblade into the air, and Cosmos Energy gathered into it, and made his Keyblade look like a masamune, with the long blade looking like it was made out of an Etherealian Crystal, with Ethereal World symbols carved on it, with Cosmos Energy coursing through lines on the blade. Tommy then charged at the X-Blade monster, as burst of Cosmis Energy surrounded his aura, and slammed into the X-Blade Monster, and began to slash the X-Blade monster with multiple, heavy slashes with his enhanced Keyblade.

Everyone's attacks were causing scratches to be etched into the parts of the X-Blade's skin that wasn't covered in Keyblades, however, by subconsciously using its mind, it used psychokinesis to take out some of the Keyblades inside its skin and stab them into many minor members of the allied army, causing Sora to look on in horror, as Kye mused at this before creating both Dark Thorn and Dark Hide Pureblood Heartless from within the X-Blade's Body and send them to block Sora and Riku's oncoming approach with the latter wondering "Wait! how is this possible!?!? Heartless!?!?!?!?" said Riku, fighting off the Dark Thorn before Kye proceeded to say "The X-Blade is the opposite of KINGDOM HEARTS itself, as such, it is an omni being, it can use Light and Darkness however it pleases, even to create Dark beings such as Heartless and Nobodies." said Kye whilst Sora teaming up with Hercules fights the Dark Hide and says "But how!?!? this thing is just a monster isn't it!?!?!?!?" said Sora before Xehanort replied "Even so, it is still a weapon and the spawn of KRAD from the olden age of both Onmyodou and Kokuou, the very masters of both Light and Darkness respectively themselves, however Kokuou was a fool for not seeing his ambition through, he became like you, Riku, developing a resistance to Darkness and because of that, submitted to the accursed Light which has caused this final war to begin with..." said Xehanort, still justifying his actions for the occurrence of everything that has happened up to now, angering both Sora and Riku, especially the former, as he grits his teeth, causing them to bleed a little.

Kyle looked on ad what was going, as he clenched his fist, with emitted a very bright Light. "Xehanort, Kye... You two won't get away with this!" Shouted Kyle, talking to Xehanort and Kye. Sabrina, King Jason, and Tommy stepped in to help Riku with the Dark Thorn. Akumu summoned Nightmare Tyranto Rexs to help assist the Heroes. Xylek and Gaia readied themselves to attack.

"...Gah! tch!! dammit!!! XEHA-NOORRRTTTT!!!!!!!!" shouted out Sora, as he stepped on-top of the Dark Hide and proceeded to lunge downwards after jumping up very high towards Master Xehanort, Sora's Keyblade about to strike the tip of Xehanort's head before suddenly "...--Ra? --Ora? HEY! SORA!!" shouted out Kuze in the present, causing Sora to wake up slightly during the middle of class, as the two were studying history with their fellow peers at the Harmony Academia, the teacher looking towards Sora whilst holding up chalk both up and down and then proceeding to throw it at Sora's forehead, fully waking him up "H-H-HUH!?!? WHO! WHAT! WHERE!?!? ...oh...where...heh heh." said Sora nervously laughing, as the teacher named "Yakumo Hayate" sternly looked at him whilst the other students just laughed, knowing what Sora's predicament was, Kuze sighed, knowing Sora was slightly in trouble, the latter young man brushing his spiky hair back and forth.

https://youtu.be/R5jf9GH8BX4.

(The flashback has ended but we now have a glimpse of the final showdown in the KH III RP, everyone satisfied with that :]?).