Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KH3 Disccussion: What is the "Truck"

In the KH story so far we've had explanations for the many Original worlds throughout the games such as Hallow Bastion being Radiant Garden and the original home of the majority of the Organization members, The land of Departure being Castle Oblivion, and Destiny Islands being the home of Young Xehanort as well as Sora and Riku. Now there are still some worlds left unexplained such as Twilight town, Traverse Town and Daybreak Town but the one that fascinated me the most however is The World that Never Was with the city like structure and environments. The one thing that always piqued my interest from that world was the 1 single "truck" that is seen crashed and blocking the way to the other side of the Memory's Skyscraper. That truck to me was always a really mysterious object in the Dark City of TWTNW and to this day It is really frustrating as to what the purpose of that Truck even is! I don't believe for a second that it is just a random object a part for the scenery of TWTNW and It is in my personal belief's that this truck we see there is VITAL to learning the origins of TWTNW. Now even with how far the story has gotten we still have no real evidence to what that truck is, what connections it may have to the story so far or even if it's got any importance at all but i'm really hoping in KH3 they give some backstory to TWTNW as it is the most interesting out of the original worlds in my eyes. Maybe we will even be able to go to that other path being blocked by that vehicle in KH3?  

Edit: best picture i could find of the Truck. it's to the right of the Mushroom 13 number 1 with goofy's health icon blocking it.post-51095-0-82047000-1498097416_thumb.png

Edited by Finn and vigor

If I recall correctly, DDD's TWTNW map also had a truck. Most definitely the same. So really, that truck is just the result of an odd accident (or something done on purpose) and probably blocking part of the city. Though for all intents and purposes, in regards to map design, it's just decoration.

Edited by MythrilMagician

You know, I've honestly never given that truck much thought. I just assume that it's part of the world's design, and I don't read too much into it. But, being an obstacle that blocks passage towards another section of the World That Never Was, you may have something there! It's something that may be discovered in Kingdom Hearts III, or perhaps it'll never be resolved, ya know?

You know, I've honestly never given that truck much thought. I just assume that it's part of the world's design, and I don't read too much into it. But, being an obstacle that blocks passage towards another section of the World That Never Was, you may have something there! It's something that may be discovered in Kingdom Hearts III, or perhaps it'll never be resolved, ya know?

I sure hope so as that truck has always been a huge mystery to me, especially since it was also seen in DDD.

Edit: or maybe the Truck is the thing inside the black box? lol

Edited by Finn and vigor