Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Worreth_

Will Kingdom Hearts III have a secret ending or secret episode?

Hey everyone!

Just a question I was wondering. All KH games have secret endings, some even have two! There's also the final episode in BBS! Which leads to my question:

Do you think Kingdom Hearts III will have a secret ending or a secret episode?

I only ask because the other games do, but i also heard it's the last in the Seeker of Darkness saga so we should be saying goodbye to our usual KH crew. Will the secret stuff show the new characters? Or will it be secrets involving the characters we already know? Is this actually the end of Sora and the gangs appearance in the games?

Just a question on my mind, what do you all think?

Worreth :)

Tetsuya Nomura had stated in 2015 that at the time, he was deciding what to do about the ending, secret movies and such.

You can read about it here if you'd like to: http://kh13.com/news/nomura-is-still-deciding-on-the-ending-and-secret-movie-for-kingdom-hearts-iii

Well, I bet we will have one. Nomura once said that though this Saga is coming to an end we will have more stories in the future. He has plans for Kingdom Hearts that goes beyond Sora & Xehanort. I hope that at the end of KHIII we have a secret episode/secret ending that give us a glimpse of this different future with a brand new protagonist, enemy, etc...

I personally hope that we don't have one (unless it is just bonus content that isn't hinting at a new saga), and it's for the same reason that I hope that we don't have a secret boss that teases the villain of the next saga: I personally want the focus of Kingdom Hearts III to completely be on wrapping up the Dark Seeker Saga.  I was fine with all of the other games in the Dark Seeker Saga hinting at what was coming next because all of those games were leading up to something.  However, because Kingdom Hearts III is the ending of the Dark Seeker Saga, I want it to feel like it is the end of a saga, and if there is a secret boss, secret ending, or something else that hints at the next saga, I feel like the hints toward the future will take away from the ending.  That's just my opinion though.  If they do end up including something that hints toward the next saga, I'm sure that I will still love Kingdom Hearts III.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

It's been said before that even though the dark seeker saga is ending, Sora will still be the main protagonist.

Now onto the focus. Yes I think we should have a secret ending to tease the next saga...I'd be really disappointed if it just ended xD

I'm not too fussed about the secret boss teasing it, but I definitely want a few secret bosses regardless. Even so, I think the next saga will be focused on MoM with him being the possible antagonist. Although it would be cool if we don't have an arc with MoM until the very very end and he's just alluded to throughout the other sagas (does this make sense?)

If they do make one I hope it's not gonna be KH/KH2 style since those didn't really add anything at the time but only confused you.

I'd like KH3 to be as conclusive as possible since it's the end of the saga.

DDD did it pretty well imo so maybe a small tease like that to get people speculating about the next installment. (if we're still alive by then :D)

Thanks for the link!

I'd like to see either a tease of the next Saga or maybe a little snippet of what everyone's doing now it's all finally over. Something cute haha. Either way I'm sure it'll be awesome! Hopefully not confusing, as like it's been said, it is the end of this saga. Only time will tell!

Every time I come on this site I get more excited for KHIII!

Well, I bet we will have one. Nomura once said that though this Saga is coming to an end we will have more stories in the future. He has plans for Kingdom Hearts that goes beyond Sora & Xehanort. I hope that at the end of KHIII we have a secret episode/secret ending that give us a glimpse of this different future with a brand new protagonist, enemy, etc...

I think Nomura said that Sora will still be the Protagonist after KH3. Not sure :/

Yes, Kingdom Hearts III will have a secret ending, if not mistaken secret endings, as Nomura himself stated as much about two years back in an interview! At the time, he was thinking of what to make said secret movies about! I'm sure that they'll hint at something for the next saga! The secret endings in the series have always been pretty awesome in building up hype for what's next, and I'm sure that the same will happen with Kingdom Hearts III! Just you watch! :D

I'm sure there'll also be secret bosses, and hopefully one of them teases the villain or villains of the next saga! :D

Yes, Kingdom Hearts III will have a secret ending, if not mistaken secret endings, as Nomura himself stated as much about two years back in an interview! At the time, he was thinking of what to make said secret movies about! I'm sure that they'll hint at something for the next saga! The secret endings in the series have always been pretty awesome in building up hype for what's next, and I'm sure that the same will happen with Kingdom Hearts III! Just you watch! :D

I'm sure there'll also be secret bosses, and hopefully one of them teases the villain or villains of the next saga! :D

I sure hope so! I can't even begin to imagine how I'll be feeling st the end of KHIII! I'm hoping for an epic ending kinda of like KH2 as we literally had no idea who Aqua, Ven and Terra were! The hype was high then!!

Nomura seems to have said that Sora will remain the protagonist after Kh3.

I mean... it's kinda a TRADITION for almost every KH game in the series to have a secret ending and secret boss. I mean even KHX (chi) got a secret ending thing to further speculate.

KH: Another Side Another Story / Sephirot

KHFM: Another Side Another Story: Deep Dive / Unknown-Xemnas

KH:ReCoM: KHII Roxas's Snipets

KHII: The Gathering / Sephirot

KHIIFM: Birth by Sleep / Lingering Will

KH358/2 DAYS: ONLY ONE EXCEPTION :P

KHBBS: Blank Points / Vanitas Remnant

KHBBSFM: A fragmentary passage / Episode Zero / Unknown Young Xehanort / No Heart / Eraqus Armor

KHReCODED: Mark of Mastery - Destiny / Data Roxas

KHDDD: Another Guardian of Light / Julius

KHBB0.2: 2.9 / Secret Mirror Boss Rush

KHX: Maleficent Scene

So yeah... I believe it's kinda hard for KHIII not to have something, whether it glimpses into future sagas or just something else I am pretty sure it will have any of those.

I sure hope so! I can't even begin to imagine how I'll be feeling st the end of KHIII! I'm hoping for an epic ending kinda of like KH2 as we literally had no idea who Aqua, Ven and Terra were! The hype was high then!!

Oh yes, definitely! I'm sure that Nomura has some very big surprises in store for us, we just have to wait and see what those surprises are! :D