• Donuts
    • Leftover pizza
    • Pancakes
    • Cereal
    • Bacon and Eggs
    • Muffins
    • Croissants/Pastries
    • Something else? "I've come up with a new recipe!"

Bacon and eggs always hits the spot so I'll go with that. xD If I'm in a rush though I'll whip up some oatmeal and that does the trick too. Also can't have my breakfast without a cup of coffee.

Bacon and eggs always hits the spot so I'll go with that. xD If I'm in a rush though I'll whip up some oatmeal and that does the trick too. Also can't have my breakfast without a cup of coffee. <3

Either Omelette or scrambled eggs with sausages + hot chocolate ^^

They both sound great!! Love the sound of both, mmm hot chocolate!

Deep fried corn meal sticks are probably my favorite thing ever for breakfast! They're warm and fuzzy on the inside and have that tasty crunchiness on the outside! Sooo good! :D

a6327ad702ba0287fd606e1f655747a3.jpg

Codfish Fritters are also so very tasty! They're perfectly seasoned, salty bits of food that serve as a very tantalizing salty breakfast! Freshly served is the best way to go about eating them! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

And you can't go wrong with Pancakes! The traditional breakfast of awesomeness! :D

2d3461e4-d102-4085-a64a-74db40c622c9.jpg

Toast with a fried egg and cheese, maybe. Plus a cup of coffee.

Usually I just go with plain bread (+coffee) though. Got no time or money. : D

Literally exactly what I do! haha

I normally don't eat breakfast, unless I absolutely have to. My stomach can't handle food in the morning... I just drink a glass of water, but if I had to choose it would be pancakes all the way. I really like those.

I swear this was a poll before, but anyway, I went with bacon n' eggs, but I'm not picky when it comes to breakfast foods.  Which is weird since I'm a super picky eater with everything else.  However, I don't normally eat breakfast since I often feel nausious when I wake up.

Wakey wakey eggs and Bacy

When I look at your signature, I think of Jake's Bacon Pancakes.

Ideally, I would want Eggs and Bacon, one of the classics. But most of the time I either have leftovers, cereal, or hash brown patties (the generally soggy ones. *shivers*).

However, one thing I need to do again sometime is the freezer bag omlette trick! You guys should try this too if you haven't already. I'll leave it in this spoilers tab if you wanna check it out, and let me know what you think! :)

Take a pot and fill it with water. Next, boil the water over the stove. While that's heating up, get a zip-lock freezer bag (or as many as you want omlettes), and crack 1 to 2 eggs in the bag. Seal the bag, shake up the bag so the yoke is thoroughly mixed. Next, open up the bag again, and add whatever toppings (or insides) you would like, such as cheese or tomatoes, and seal the bag and shake it around again. Then, release the air out from the bag entirely so the mix is all clumped at the bottom. Throw the bag(s) into the boiling water and leave them in there for about 5 minutes or more. Using tongs or your hands, carefully take them out and transfer the contents of the bag to a plate. The bag will be extremely hot, even if it is called a freezer bag! When you take out the omlette mixture in its solid-like form, it'll end up looking like an egg burrito! Then you can add your sauces or salt and pepper on top, whatever you like.

Enjoy! <3

Rock on!

Deep fried corn meal sticks are probably my favorite thing ever for breakfast! They're warm and fuzzy on the inside and have that tasty crunchiness on the outside! Sooo good! :D

a6327ad702ba0287fd606e1f655747a3.jpg

Codfish Fritters are also so very tasty! They're perfectly seasoned, salty bits of food that serve as a very tantalizing salty breakfast! Freshly served is the best way to go about eating them! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

And you can't go wrong with Pancakes! The traditional breakfast of awesomeness! :D

2d3461e4-d102-4085-a64a-74db40c622c9.jpg

I am coming round to yours for breakfast wow!