Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destinys Child

Because being the New Kid is so much fun...

Hello everyone! This is Destinys Child!

No, Not Beyoncé, sorry to disappoint. Har Har. Not so sure what to write about myself, other than I love kingdom hearts wholeheartedly and I'm very curious and excited to be here as a member. :)

I have been chasing the entire series but haven't played all the games yet.. (but youtube has been my best friend in getting those "movie" cutscenes for the story..)

I am sort of a geek when it comes to the story and figurative metaphors/philosophies within the series,I like making references to/quoting them to other fans, I love discussing theories, other than that, I am starting out on making amvs, I doodle and sketch but have yet to master digital art (Newbie there as well) I love to role play in forums wether casual or semi-literate..

My main place to Rp is Gaiaonline. So if you have one feel free to add Me, I go by: Aqua the Wayfinder

I also have been playing Khu and I'm in the Vulpes Union. And not because they are the top team... ^^; before I had knowledge of Khu, it was my first choice because something drew me to pick it. Anyway, feel free to add me if you are a Vulpes :) I've been looking for a team.

ID:700720

I have some things to learn about this site,and looking forward to getting to know the kh13 community.It's nice to meet you all, and thanks for visiting/posting!

Edited by Destinys Child

Hello Destiny, and welcome to this wonderful site! I hope that you'll enjoy being a member here!

I think it's awesome that you've decided to dedicate time to the Kingdom Hearts series, and I only hope that you continue to enjoy this series even more over the years, and I hope you get to play the games for yourself, trust me, you'll love playing them! Be sure to make yourself at home, and have fun participating in the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay!

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

I hope you're not a nasty girl. I prefer an independent woman. Even then, don't expect us to cater to you either because around here, you have to prove you're a survivor, a soldier, and that you're bootylicious... wait, what's that... I'm being informed by the top brass that you are not required to be bootylicious. Or a sexy daddy.

Okay, enough song puns. xD Welcome to the site.

Hello! And thank you ^^ Definitely excited. I can't wait! <3

:D<3 Thanks! <3 that bunny is so adorable <3

Welcome fellow Keyblade Wielder!

*salute* reporting for duty. :)

I hope you're not a nasty girl. I prefer an independent woman. Even then, don't expect us to cater to you either because around here, you have to prove you're a survivor, a soldier, and that you're bootylicious... wait, what's that... I'm being informed by the top brass that you are not required to be bootylicious. Or a sexy daddy.

Okay, enough song puns. xD Welcome to the site.

happy to believe I qualify, thank you very much! X,,D