Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It's been a long time since I last posted a theory, but I feel that this one has a lot of weight behind it. Nomura stated that the new Union leaders would have an entirely different story arc to the previous Fortellers (hence why it's "Season 2"). So, I really thought to myself, how is the conflict going to arise from this new group? They can't possibly reuse the whole "traitor" arc again... and then it hit me.

The conflict for the new Union leaders is morality. What do I mean by that? Basically, in the Unchained Realm, it was designed as a world without hurt. Problem is, the new Union leaders would have to create a facade to their followers in order to maintain that. After all, the remaining Dandelions are unaware of the deaths of their fallen comrades once they enter the Unchained Realm. So now you wonder, how is this conflict going to be formed? Well, I believe that there's going to be two members that believe that the Dandelions should not know about the Keyblade War, and there will be two members who believes that it's unethical to lie to the Union members, and will let them know about the truth in some way, shape or form.

So which side is in which? I think that's been fairly established already, Ephemer and Skuld want to maintain the Unchained Realm as a world without sadness, whilst Blaine and Ventus are not happy that they have to live a lie to their fellow followers. So what about the fifth member? they're going to be the peacekeeper through the whole situation. The Master Ava of the new group who is split on what to do and who to support.

Edited by Guest

That's actually a pretty good way to go about this arc, and I could actually see this happening, and it would be a great way to differentiate the new Union leaders from the previous Foretellers! It could be something Nomura would do!

If this is the case, then maybe Ventus and Blaine telling the Dandelions what truly happened might set off a cataclysmic chain of events which lead Ventus to whatever circumstance led him to be practically amnesiac about his past!

Your theories are always awesome, man!

That's actually a pretty good way to go about this arc, and I could actually see this happening, and it would be a great way to differentiate the new Union leaders from the previous Foretellers! It could be something Nomura would do!

If this is the case, then maybe Ventus and Blaine telling the Dandelions what truly happened might set off a cataclysmic chain of events which lead Ventus to whatever circumstance led him to be practically amnesiac about his past!

Your theories are always awesome, man!

That's my thoughts exactly. Ventus and Blaine could have been banished from the Unchained Realm because they broke their established confidentiality clause. Maybe the player gets to know Ventus and Blaine, and just like how the player talked about their dream to Ephemer, the player talks about their dream about The Keyblade War to Ventus and Blaine, and these two use that as an opportunity to slowly unravel the truth about the player's circumstances. The truth angers the player, they lash out at Ephemer and Skuld, and through that, Ephemer and Skuld banish Ventus and Blaine.

Thanks for sticking with my theories. I'm going with quality theories as opposed to quantity theories.

That's my thoughts exactly. Ventus and Blaine could have been banished from the Unchained Realm because they broke their established confidentiality clause. Maybe the player gets to know Ventus and Blaine, and just like how the player talked about their dream to Ephemer, the player talks about their dream about The Keyblade War to Ventus and Blaine, and these two use that as an opportunity to slowly unravel the truth about the player's circumstances. The truth angers the player, they lash out at Ephemer and Skuld, and through that, Ephemer and Skuld banish Ventus and Blaine.

Thanks for sticking with my theories. I'm going with quality theories as opposed to quantity theories.

Yeah, and that could be a significant way to give Blaine importance to the story of UX! Since I'm sure he's a character that won't appear anywhere else, I'm sure that his role in UX will no doubt be important! If he and Ventus do prove to be the ones to cause a shift in the Unchained Realm, it could explain a lot! And then there's still the remaining fifth member that we have no clue as to who the person is, ya know? It's another factor to consider!

And sure thing, your theories have always been interesting reads! They always make me think, and gives me an overall appreciation of the lore of the series overall! :3