Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What other classic(s) do you want to be remade/remastered next?

What other classic(s) do you want to be remade/remastered next?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What other classic(s) do you want to be remade/remastered next?

• Banjo Kazooie
    • Ape Escape
    • Spyro
    • Resident Evil 3
    • Chrono Trigger/Chross
    • MediEvil
    • F-Zero
    • Final Fantasy (6, 8, 9 etc)
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Rayman
    • Crash Team Racing
    • Super Mario 64
    • Metal Gear Solid
    • Another series/game? Share below!

CTR seems like the most logical step given the N'Sane trilogy. It is the most prominent Crash game sans the original trilogy. Super Mario 64 already got a remake on DS technically, but hey, Super Mario for Switch could be a nice old-school alternative for Odyssey. Gotta cash in on that nostalgia.

Also, on the subject of remakes: Rockstar has their stock in Red Dead 2 right now, but non-PS users still never got the Scholarship Edition of Bully. How about a re-remake for current gen just for old times sake? We need something to hold us over until RD2 anyway. Either that or something to do with Red Dead Revolver.

Edited by Firaga

I've always wanted to play Final Fantasy VI, and I've heard that it's one of the FF games that people have been dying to have remastered, so hopefully, Square will end up making a remake for VI, like how they remade FFIV for the DS! I wanna experience Terra Branford's story!!!!! X_X

It'd be criminally reprehensible if Crash gets a remake and not Spyro. Year of the Dragon in particular is one of the best platformers ever so it would be glorious to see that remade into HD and fix the unavoidable problems it had being a PS1 game.

Super Mario 64 is a classic in every way, but it's so dated and clunky by today's standards. Not to mention it's not exactly the N64's prettiest game (specifically the character models), I would love to see it be completely re made from the ground up on the switch.

I know it was already remade for the DS but thats not really 'proper' if you know what I mean

FFVI and IX are the two games I really, really wanna see remade; hopefully they'd get the FFVII treatment with their remakes, but even a 3DS style like FFIII and IV would be fine too.

I've always wanted to play Final Fantasy VI, and I've heard that it's one of the FF games that people have been dying to have remastered, so hopefully, Square will end up making a remake for VI, like how they remade FFIV for the DS! I wanna experience Terra Branford's story!!!!! X_X

You really should play FFVI, because its amazing!  This was the one that got me into FF in general, and even KH believe it or not.

I would love to see some of the Sonic the Hedgehog games from the Dreamcast era get remade someday (even though they've been rereleased who knows how many times). But hell even Sonic 06 should get remade someday and maybe SEGA can do it right this time. Not holding my breath on that one though lol.

I really wanna see the first 3 Sly Cooper games remastered like the N. Sane Trilogy!

Also, if there were to be another remastered Crash trilogy, I'd like to see Crash Team Racing, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, and Crash Twinsanity remade! :D

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity, The Bouncer, Ape Escape 1, 2 and 3, Resident Evil 2, F-ZERO GX, Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Rayman 3, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and Star Wars: Battle for Naboo.

I'd love to see an HD 60fps Super Mario Sunshine since Isle Delfino is such a great looking area that is just an extremely happy place, but from the list I'd love to see Banjo Kazooie since it is also a great world with fun characters

I want remasters of these two SpongeBob games:

-Battle for Bikini Bottom

-The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

I'd really like to see them on something like the Unreal Engine 4.

FFVI and IX are the two games I really, really wanna see remade; hopefully they'd get the FFVII treatment with their remakes, but even a 3DS style like FFIII and IV would be fine too.

You really should play FFVI, because its amazing!  This was the one that got me into FF in general, and even KH believe it or not.

Yeah, I'd be satisfied with 3DS remakes as well!

Yessss, I need to play it! You and many other people have told me that the game is amazing!  Ah, so it got you into Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, huh? I'm curious, how did it get you into Kingdom Hearts, though? :3

Yeah, I'd be satisfied with 3DS remakes as well!

Yessss, I need to play it! You and many other people have told me that the game is amazing!  Ah, so it got you into Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, huh? I'm curious, how did it get you into Kingdom Hearts, though? :3

Since FFVI got me into FF, being into FF got me into KH.  Sorry if that wasn't clear enough ^-^;