Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What are you most excited for with the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer?

What are you most excited for with the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for with the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer?

• New Worlds
    • Villains
    • Drive Forms
    • New Music
    • Utada Hikaru
    • Release info
    • Something else? Share below.

EVERYTHING, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

Honestly, what's not to love about it? It's guaranteed to have more content than the Orchestra trailer (and that had far more content than the E3 2013 one).

EVERYTHING, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

Honestly, what's not to love about it? It's guaranteed to have more content than the Orchestra trailer (and that had far more content than the E3 2013 one).

BASICALLY THIS, BUT ON A GRANDER SCALE

"Coming 2018!" Give me that, and I'm happy for life! xD

But seriously though, I'm excited for absolutely everything! The trailer, the world reveal and the final information! July 15th promises to be an epic and unforgettable day for Kingdom Hearts fans, and I have a good feeling we're going to get blown away, and like I stated at the beginning of the post, I'm feeling positive for a "Coming 2018" release window!!! :D

Apart from the world reveal, I'd actually like to see the redesigns/new clothes for some of the other characters like Lea, Kairi and Riku. I don't want them to apoil everything, but I doubt it would hurt to see those, especially when the game is said to me massive.

Though in the end, I'd be fine with anything new. And seeing some actual gameplay of the BH6 world since it was revealed 2 years ago... Nothing against Olympus, but we've seen so much of it and I don't want to know the entire world before playing the game.

I hope they changed the gameplay a little. The combo are still slow af, and the gameplay loop looks boring. Use your mediocre combos with magic to charge contextual abilities, use it all to beat twenty enemies, and start all over again... Just by deleting Magic finisher from contextual abilities and place it at the end of keyblade combo like KH2 (nerfed of course) it would free the screen, I mean, at a moment on the orchestra trailer, Sora had FIVE contextual actions !!? What ?! I prefer it to be related to a bar and choose to activate it in the menu when I want than to have it affect my playstyle so that I'm forced to do garbage combos for the whole sake of charging...

Well, what I want is gameplay and hope

I'm hoping for the New Worlds cause Tangled and Big Hero 6 are the only New Worlds so far and we really need more New Worlds that we haven't seen yet in the Kingdom Hearts Series(You know like um Toy Story, Treasure Planet, Frozen, Pocahontas, Ralph, Jungle Book, Bambi ETC) am i right?