Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Awesome Sauce

Fast/ Easy Way to get these abilities and Commands early/midgame?

Hey!

Currently playing DDD and I'm wondering if there is a way to gain these abilities at the point where I am (currently playing through Prankster's Paradise). I said fast in the title, but don't mind that too much. What I'm looking for is:

Dark Roll

Superglide

Second Chance

Once More

3 Curagas

4 to 5 Balloonras

Air Combo Plus

Thundaga

Aerial Slam

As far as I know, Superglide can only be obtained from a Ryu Dragon and, if this isn't a New Game+ playthrough, I don't think you can get it yet. Dark Roll, I believe you can get at random (at least when you get to a certain point in the game?) when dropping.

Balloonra, however, I think you can get from making... Jestabocky? There is a Balloonra reward for A-Ranking the Prankster Paradise Dive and another in a chest in The Grid.

Also, you can check the weather of each world whenever you drop, and if one of them has a sale currently going on, I believe you can get Balloonras from the Shop in that world at that time.

SC+OM, I don't recall offhand which ones you can get it that might be the most optimal. For Once More, I know there's Tyranto Rex and... one of the Duck Dream Eaters (I forget the name), but the latter requires items.

Edited by dabestgamer

Other than dropping, you can buy Dark Roll from the Flick Rush medal shop. You can get Curagas from the shop during the discounts, and there is a chest that has Aerial Slam in Pranksters Paradise. Second Chance is easy to get from the R&R Seal - it's the first thing on the board I think. 

Hey!

Currently playing DDD and I'm wondering if there is a way to gain these abilities at the point where I am (currently playing through Prankster's Paradise). I said fast in the title, but don't mind that too much. What I'm looking for is:

Dark Roll

Superglide

Second Chance

Once More

3 Curagas

4 to 5 Balloonras

Air Combo Plus

Thundaga

Aerial Slam

If you can form R&R Seal, Escarglow or Mewjesty then leveling their Ability Link would give you --> Second Chance 

​If you can form Flowbermeow then leveling his Ability Link would give you --> Once More 

​If you can form Mewjesty or level up Meow Wow on their Ability Link, you could find --> Curaga

You could also get Curaga from Moogle in Bargain Flurry

​If you bring A Rank in the Dive mission of Prankster's Paradise, you could get --> Balloonra

​If you can form Juggle Pup and level its Ability Link, you could also get --> Balloonra  

​If you went to Windup Way in Prankster's Paradise as Sora, one of the chests will have --> Ariel Slam

​If you level up Ursa Circus's Ability Link you can get --> Ariel Slam

​If you can form Cyber Yog and level his Ability Link, he could give --> Thundaga

Superglide cannot obtained early since you can only get it from Ryu Dragon, which you find later in the game.

There you go, I have tried to organize them in a way so you can easily see which of those is left for you, hope it was helpful :D