Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How do you celebrate the 4th of July?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How do you celebrate the 4th of July?

• Barbeque
    • Fireworks
    • Drinking
    • Throwing parties
    • Camping
    • Going to the beach
    • Games/movies/books
    • Watch/play sports
    • Bonfire
    • Go to concerts
    • Work
    • I don't celebrate it
    • Something else? Share below!

Just like every other red blooded American: buy a bunch of oddly colored powder infused cylinders, light them out in the street while for some reason cars are still moving, and then watch them explode up into the air and make a bunch of loud, booming flashing lights that symbolize everything we stand for: being loud and kinda hard on the eyes for some people...

Murica.

I do other:

Stay home, light housework, fries and sausage dinner with family. 

Nothing big or flashy. There's enough fireworks flashing off all night that I certainly don't need to add to, and we don't have a big grill or family.

So it's just a smaller thing for me. 

Just like every other red blooded American: buy a bunch of oddly colored powder infused cylinders, light them out in the street while for some reason cars are still moving, and then watch them explode up into the air and make a bunch of loud, booming flashing lights that symbolize everything we stand for: being loud and kinda hard on the eyes for some people...

Murica.

That's what me and my mexican family do xD

Well, it really depends, because sometimes me and the family do something, and sometimes we just chill at home! This year, for instance, we celebrated by partying, celebrating my sister-in-law to be's 25th birthday, which just so happened to fall under July 4th! So we all celebrated, and there was a pool and a giant water slide and everything! 

If that wasn't today, I would've probably just stayed home with the family, relaxing and whatnot!