Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We are aware that in KHIII each keyblade will have its on stats and abilities like in the previous games. However now each keyblade comes with an unique keyblade transformation. Do you think that this new mechanic will limit the number of keybaldes that are in KHIII? I would personally like to see more keyblades than ever and would even like to wield some of the Foreteller's keyblades. So I hope this doesn't limit us. But what do you think?

maybe they wont all have transformations. or if they do, maybe there are a fixed number of transformations and the different keyblades have slight variations on the forms. 

i.e. two keyblades both turn into long ranged forms but one releases slow but powerful bursts, the other fires rapid shots with light damage or something.

Hmm, I don't think that Keyblade Transformations will cause any sort of limitations for when it comes to Keyblades that we get in the game! Remember that we won't have all the Keyblades we get equipped at the same time, so I think that we'll be able to have a good chunk of Keyblades with transformations that won't make the game glitch or anything. I'm hoping that this entry in the KH series has the most Keyblades of all! :D

Hmm, I don't think that Keyblade Transformations will cause any sort of limitations for when it comes to Keyblades that we get in the game! Remember that we won't have all the Keyblades we get equipped at the same time, so I think that we'll be able to have a good chunk of Keyblades with transformations that won't make the game glitch or anything. I'm hoping that this entry in the KH series has the most Keyblades of all! :D

I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

Thanks! And well, considering all the Keyblades we've gotten in the games over the years, I think it's safe to say that Kingdom Hearts III will be host to the most expansive collection of Keyblades yet! :D

Also, love your icon! The Crown Armor is one of my favorite outfits to use in Union Cross, along with Terra's Armor! :D

Thanks! And well, considering all the Keyblades we've gotten in the games over the years, I think it's safe to say that Kingdom Hearts III will be host to the most expansive collection of Keyblades yet! :D

Also, love your icon! The Crown Armor is one of my favorite outfits to use in Union Cross, along with Terra's Armor! :D

Another valid assumption my friend. Especially if we're comparing all major title games.KHI has 18 usable keyblades while KHII has 27 usable keyblades. It would only make sense for KHIII to have the most keyblades of any game. Btw thanks for the compliment those two outfits are my favorites too, along with Cloud's Soldier Outfit. Edited by Gatekeeper21

Another valid assumption my friend. Especially if we're comparing all major title games.KHI has 18 usable keyblades while KHII has 27 usable keyblades. It would only make sense for KHIII to have the most keyblades of any game. Btw thanks for the compliment those two outfits are my favorites too, along with Cloud's Soldier Outfit.

Indeed, indeed, it would make more than enough sense! Hey, if Kingdom Hearts III ends up having the same amount of Keyblades as in Kingdom Hearts II, or at least up to 30, I'll be happy! I'd like to see End Of Pain return! I loved that Keyblade in Dream Drop Distance, and it's design is amazing, and if Nomura tinkers around with the design, he could make some pretty cool Keyblade Transformations out of it! Since other Keyblades from past entries have shown up in other games before, why would KHIII be any different, ya know?

And you're welcome! Oh yeah, that outfit is also badass! :D