Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What type of music do you like the most in Kingdom Hearts?

What type of music do you like the most in Kingdom Hearts?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music do you like the most in Kingdom Hearts?

• Battle themes
    • Sad themes
    • Happy themes
    • Character themes
    • Disney adapted themes
    • Relaxing themes
    • Ones with a choir
    • Dark themes
    • Utada Hikaru music
    • The maddening stuff (that's right!)
    • Another type? Share below!

I love a little bit of everything, since Ms. Shimomura has done such a masterful job with the KH series so far, so none of her tracks disappoint! Sad ones, happy cheery ones, grim ones, epic ones, she masterfully composes them in full!

I really love the battle themes of the series, particularly boss battle themes! Those are among the most epic! My head still reels from this beautifully epic piece! :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4SJJ2kOAk

Yoko, don't stop providing epicness for us! Keep doing an excellent job! :')

All of them really. Though I guess I particularly like themes that take bits from other themes. Like you know how if a character has both a character theme AND a boss theme, the boss theme will pretty much be a reinterpreted version of that character theme? I LOVE that! Or how bits and pieces of some themes like the secret endings will find their way into character and boss themes, like the Organization XIII themes coming from Another Side and the BBS characters' themes coming from bits of Fate of The Unknown. Or the more obvious example, Xion's character theme and her boss theme. It's that steady thread of connection that makes them so enjoyable. On that note, "remixed" themes are also enjoyable, like how My Heart's Descent and The Eye of Darkness are "remixes" of Dive Into The Heart and Fragments of Sorrow, respectively, which all stem from Destati. Pretty much, cool themes that remind me of other cool themes are cool with me, lol.

Even though I love music that incorporates a choir, every single piece of music that Yoko Shimomura has composed for this series has a purpose.  (Yes, even those repetitive fluff pieces.  I'm looking at you, Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo.)