Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Tetsuya Nomura says that they raised expectations high for the D23 2017 Kingdom Hearts III news, and it will be "normal" info

Thank you for relaying this important information to us, Elfdemon! 

So, it seems that things were a bit overhyped, eh? That's understandable! I'm still hyped as hell for the new trailer and new world reveal, so it's all good!

But okay, if the information that will be divulged in D23 is normal info, then does that mean the whole "final information" bit at the concert was a mistranslation? Because if that's the case, then that means Kingdom Hearts III could potentially show up at Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa! So if that's the case, then that might mean we have more KHIII news and possibly trailers to look forward to! :D

In any case though, I'm very excited for D23, and no matter what we get, I'll be happy, because it's the closest we've come to getting KHIII news in like, ever! Because seriously, from June to July is a miracle! :D

Is there a reason for this circus?

This is ridiculously bad promotion.

Seriously, why don't they just come clean?

I think by now they should make any kind of statement.

Would it kill them to state: "we are this far in, we have plans to finish this much more. At current pace we expect to finish in about X months. We plan to release the game by late 20xx. Worst case xx 20xx, maybe sooner."

It would give some perspective to the whole thing.

By now this is so suspicious. They constantly reassure us everything is going smoothly and according to plan. If it really is, there is absolutely no reason I'm the game should not be out by 2018.

If not, they are wasting resources massively. Like come on, FFXV got a new development team and they stuck to a schedule.

This vague info on KHIII and the lack of results is really pissing me off by now.

Anyway, D23 is their moment to shine. there is no better moment to announce a concrete release window like winter 2018.

If they don't announce anything significant or announce a dedicated Kingdom Hearts event, something is wrong and they really don't have more to show.

Hmm, I am really excited for the new trailer regardless of what it showcases however, I find it weird how Famitsu have praised it so much causing massive hype as well as Nomura hyping it up then all of a sudden saying oh but wait it will only be normal news so don't get too hyped. The only thing that would blow my mind is a release bracket. In terms of gameplay/graphics I am already prepared for the best quality available but a release bracket I don't think I will ever expect that at the end of a Kingdom Hearts III trailer so that would blow me away. But I won't get my hopes up. Bring on July 15th and more juicy KHIII footage alongside a bunch of analysis videos by the X-Keepers!

Nomura: Final information everybody. I'm telling, it's f*cking fantastic. You'll go nuts. Hey Famitsu, come check this out.

Famitsu: HOLY SH*T IT'S AMAZING

Fanbase: WHAT IS IT, NOMURA-SAN?

Nomura: jk lol it's just normal information, get trolled.

Fanbase: Seriously? :(

Nomura: Yes, it's "ordinary" information *winks*

And my heart feels completely confused because of this crazy-ass.

Is there a reason for this circus?

This is ridiculously bad promotion.

Seriously, why don't they just come clean?

I think by now they should make any kind of statement.

Would it kill them to state: "we are this far in, we have plans to finish this much more. At current pace we expect to finish in about X months. We plan to release the game by late 20xx. Worst case xx 20xx, maybe sooner."

It would give some perspective to the whole thing.

By now this is so suspicious. They constantly reassure us everything is going smoothly and according to plan. If it really is, there is absolutely no reason I'm the game should not be out by 2018.

If not, they are wasting resources massively. Like come on, FFXV got a new development team and they stuck to a schedule.

This vague info on KHIII and the lack of results is really pissing me off by now. Anyway, D23 is their moment to shine. there is no better moment to announce a concrete release window like winter 2018.

If they don't announce anything significant or announce a dedicated Kingdom Hearts event, something is wrong and they really don't have more to show.

This is normally what Nomura and the PR team for the KH games do. He doesn't like sharing much if anything at all about KH even if he has something to show until "the time is right" or I suppose they have to. Never liked the vagueness that the KH series got at all.