Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

A World Unlike our Own (1x1x1x1 with Guide, Rikunobody and Shard)

It was bright and early in the morning of Radiant Academy, a boarding school in Radiant Garden. It was a new school year, so students old and new had classes to attend to that day. Some were excited, others stressed- but all could agree that it was going to be a very long year.

A small groan echoed in one of dorm rooms- a young teenage boy was getting up, grumbling to himself. He really wasn't happy about today which put him in a grumpy mood.

"Ventus." The young boy, Roxas uttered as he tossed a pillow over to his brother. "It's the first day of school....."

Ventus was dreaming a pleasant dream. People cheered as he held the trophy up high, "ven-tus, ven-tus, ven-tus!" And then, thwack. The pillow glanced off his face and jolted him awake. He sat upright for a moment, looked around, and then just flopped back down with his face away from his brother, groaning in response to Roxas. He knew he wasn't getting out of school, so after a few moments he rolled out of bed and began getting ready, still half asleep. "What time do we have to be in class again?" He asked roxas

Edited by TheGuide

Xion awoke slowly. Dreams of the sea floating through her mind as she lay in a state between sleep and wakefulness. There, she felt at peace. Like the world was perfectly balanced. Like nothing could go wrong. But there was something. Something that was nagging at her. Something she needed to remember? Something about...school?

Snapping fully awake, Xion scrabbled to turn over and look at her clock. She breathed a little easier when she found she was not late, though the adrineline of the fear was still coursing through her. She quickly got up, took a shower and dressed for her first day of class. Luckily, she got up before her roommates so managed to do this with a minimal amount of fuss. Once ready, she went ahead and left for class. This was the first day of something new. She had to be perfect.

Pence wasn't one to doddle, of course not! Not when there was so much that was needing to be done. The first day of school? Definitely time to shine up on your greetings- and what better way than to enthusiastically awaken his roommate? Now fully dressed in what may not be appropriate attire, but attire that surely fit his personality, Pence walked up the side of his roommates bed, ready to pounce, in a way.

"Please, don't~~" A sleepy voice spoke arose from the bed, followed by a bit shifting. Ephemer- a boy of usual enthuse, seemed a bit too lethargic this morning. He shoved himself off his bed, rubbing his forehead with his left palm. "I have no idea how you can be so awake today- especially after spending all night on your computer. You even kept ME up." After awhile though, Ephemer's usual self returned- his sarcastic, upbeat self.

"I was reading up on this weird creature called the Flatwoods Monster- it's really interesting! Popular in Japan too- even as far as including it as a sort of enemy in a Zelda game." Pence didn't apologize for his interest in the weird- and he had no reason to. Ephemer liked that his roommate was fun- and not some boring jock, or a math nerd- although this came pretty close sometimes.

"Well Pence-" Ephemer started, now fully dressed for school, "we should get going!"

Roxas grumbled as he watched Ventus lay right back down. He debated going over and straight up tackling the boy, but he really didn't have the energy too. He just wanted to go back to sleep himself.

"Uhh..." Roxas rubbed his eyes, trying his very hardest to wake himself up. Unfortunately the effort wasn't going to well.

"Honestly..." Roxas began. "I don't even know." He glanced over to look at his alarm clock on his desk. "...Twenty minutes..."

Roxas let out a loud sigh and jumped right out of bed, lazily throwing on a pair of jeans from the floor as he made his way to the door. With a yawn, he opened it to head to the bathroom- except he saw Xion walk right in front of him.

"M-M-MORNING-" Roxas panicked, scrambling to cover his bare chest. He was never one to be able to talk to any sort of girl, so seeing a girl with no shirt on made him especially on edge. Suddenly he slammed the door shut, hiding behind it. Upon realizing that he probably made a loud ruckus too his roommates next door, Roxas shouted to them.

"S-Sorry!" Roxas called over to Pence and Emphemer. Roxas slowly placed a hand his face. This was going to be a long day.

"Twenty minutes" Ventus repeated, without opening his mouth much. He sleepily began attempting to locate clean clothes as xion walked past, and roxas yelling caused him to inspect what he had been wearing to sleep. He wasnt much better than his brother, but he really didnt care. he gave a two-finger salute as a greeting, just before roxas slammed the door. "Christ dude, relax. You're gonna give me a headache." He returned to his hunt for clothes. Once he had pulled on an outfit, he attempted to make it to the bathroom. "Are you gonna heave in front of the door all morning or can i open it" he asked

Xion nearly jumped when she ran into Roxas and Ven.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, turning red.

She stepped back into her room and shut the door. After a few deep breaths, she opened the door a crack.

"Just tell me when you are ready." She called out.

She thought about suggesting ground rules for the common areas, but that seemed a bit demanding at the moment. Maybe bring it up later?

"Good morning, by the way!"

Ephemer laughed a bit upon hearing his neighbors yelling and panicking- first day jitters probably. Pence laughed too, but he seemed to have a more solid grasp on what was going on. Pence opened the door to greet the girl standing at the door next to theirs.

"Hey there! Rowdy friends, I see." Pence shoved his hand out to meet hers. "My name is Pence. My roommate- that's Ephemer."

"Nice to meet you. What're you needing Roxas and Ventus for?" Ephemer questioned- but obviously she was there because of her friends. Still, he was surprised she wanted to talk to a couple of goofs like them. "No worries- I don't care ALL that much. Just curious."

Ephemer walked out the door to stand beside Pence, bag and all prepared to get going.

"Wanna head out, Pence? I wanna find my room before I'm late." He adjusted his bag, letting out a bit of a sigh upon doing so.

"Okay. Let's wait and see if Roxas and Ven wanna join though."

Once Ventus had finished getting ready, he called over to Roxas "hey rox, I'm gonna go chat with the others, hurry up and finish getting ready so that was not late." He walked out into the hall, approaching Pence and Ephemer. "Hey, guys. Roxas seems to be having a stellar morning again. Hopefully, he'll be ready soon enough." He said, looked over his shoulder back at his dorm. "You guys ready for the first day of school?" He asked, expecting a resounding 'no' in much that same way he would answer. As he paused for a response, a thought occurred. "Didn't Xion ask us to call her when it was time to go? We might want to tell her that we're just waiting on my brother."

(In a little bit I think I'mma timeskip once or twice to get the roleplay going. Don't wanna stay in school too long amirite)

Roxas rolled his eyes as he moved out of the way for his brother. He proceeded to find an actual appropriate outfit for the school day. As his brother left to go get ready, Roxas managed to make himself look presentable at least. He lazily brushed his bedhead this way and that, opening the door a moment later to find his brother and their two neighbors. 
"Hey guys." Roxas said with a smile. Hopefully the day wouldn't be too stressful. He looked down the hallway, calling over towards the girl's bathroom.
"Xion! We're ready!" Roxas called.

Deciding on making use of her time waiting on the boys, Xion double checked that she had the supplies she needed for her first few classes in her backpack. She'd need to switch out some books for later classes, but there was enough time for that worked into her schedule. Maybe the beginning of this term, she could get through the first few days without being a nervous wreck. She was running through the daily routine she had mapped out when Roxas called.

"Coming!" She called as she zipped up her back pack and slung it over her shoulders.

She came out, but paused in her tracks when she saw Ephemer and Pense.

"Oh, hi." She said. "Didn't hear you. I'm Xion."

Deciding on making use of her time waiting on the boys, Xion double checked that she had the supplies she needed for her first few classes in her backpack. She'd need to switch out some books for later classes, but there was enough time for that worked into her schedule. Maybe the beginning of this term, she could get through the first few days without being a nervous wreck. She was running through the daily routine she had mapped out when Roxas called.

"Coming!" She called as she zipped up her back pack and slung it over her shoulders.

She came out, but paused in her tracks when she saw Ephemer and Pense.

"Oh, hi." She said. "Didn't hear you. I'm Xion."

((So sorry, I missed the part where you said Xion went back to her room, I'm oblivious))

"Ready...?" Ephemer started, not really sure if it was a real question. Pence threw his arm over Ephemer, and smiled.

"More than ready!" The two said at the same time, gleaming at the boys.

"I know this is just school," Ephemer started, "but there's something about this place that really makes me want to actually participate- it kind of reminds me of Hogwarts a bit, just the boarding part."

"I just wanna learn." Pence liked learning, and Ephemer would've considered him a nerd for this- if not for the fact that Ephemer himself was excited too. "There's a lot of classes here that I'm interested in."