What you want a Marvel and/or Star Wars world or no? [POLL]

25 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel, Star Wars, Neither or Both

• Yes Marvel, No Star Wars
    • Yes Star Wars, No Marvel
    • Yes to Both
    • No to Both
    • I Really Don't Care

So I know this is kind of a dead topic that's been talked about a lot but I kind of want to see the community interest in the idea.

So maybe vote and explain why if you'd like. I'm fairly curious.

As for me, I personally don't really care. I wouldn't mind if both made an appearance but I wouldn't be upset if they didn't.

Even if there isn't exactly a Marvel or Star Wars world in the game maybe just have characters from those franchises be in the game like how the FF characters are. Maybe have a Sith Lord(doesn't matter who) be a secret boss while we help say Spider-Man get back to his dimension or something along those lines. I think that would be pretty sweet lol.

I care more for a Star Wars World than Marvel, so if they can pull off a world great! But I feel like it would be difficult to do. I think it would be cool to have a little reference to Star Wars though, like an item, summon or secret boss if not a full fledged world. But if neither makes it into the game in any form I wouldn't lose my mind over it either. xD

I had my doubts. After watching the newest Spider Man movie, I can safely say that I want a Spiderman world.

Star Wars and some Marvel movies fit in KH (Guardians of the Galaxy), others don't (Deadpool).

Being a huge fan of both Marvel and Star Wars, at first I was a bit skeptical about the thought of having them appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point, but over time, I've grown quite comfortable around the idea of having these properties feature in the games at some point! I'd love it!

For Star Wars, there's lots of possibilities, as Nomura could decide to use either the Prequels, Original Trilogy or TV show material, or perhaps even original content based in the Star Wars Universe!  For Marvel, there's many things that can be done as well, and it's not like we haven't seen city-scape areas in the series before! Just look at The World That Never Was! So yes, there's ample possibilities for both! :D

If they don't appear in Kingdom Hearts III, it would be awesome if they debuted in the next saga! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

No I don't want Star Wars or Marvel worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series. Marvel and Star Wars should stay away because if they add Marvel and Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts then the game would be too much fanfiction and too much fan service, In my opinion. I love both Marvel and Star Wars and I'm a huge fan of them but I would hate seeing them in the Kingdom Hearts series. Pixar worlds needs to make an appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series. I rather have Pixar worlds than Marvel and Stas Wars.